Start by marking “The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After, #3)

The Serpentine Butterfly (Celestra Forever After #3)

4.52  ·  Rating details ·  210 Ratings  ·  26 Reviews
I thought he’d be here to love me forever. I thought he’d stand right by my side. He’d never leave me. Never betray me. I thought I could trust him—until death do us part. Skyla Messenger’s life is changing, alliances are shifting, the Nephilim regrouping, her family expanding. When unexpected circumstances are thrown her way, Skyla has to draw on her inner strength for th ...more
ebook
Published March 31st 2016 by Addison Moore

Lora Nowak
Definitely worth the wait. Addsion Moore has created the perfect setting in Paragon for all of theses supernatural beings, good and evil. I won't include any spoilers..Just saying my heart bleeds for Logan but I am Team Gage, through & through. There are several character's that are wicked and I know they make for a thrilling read. Tad and his sons may not be thoroughly be wicked, but OMG!! They are total pigs and just add to some of the craziness by making me laugh at them. This entire seri ...more
Andrea Heltsley
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2016
Speechless! This book was beyond epic! The story of Paragon just evolves . . . a living, breathing, ever-shifting entity. Even after all the books in the series, with each one, I find that book my new favorite. The same with The Serpentine Butterfly, which is now my favorite. I'm glad it was so long because I never wanted to leave Skyla or Paragon. Now I'm anxiously awaiting for the next book!! Addison Moore sure knows when to pile on the drama. There are Gage, Logan, and Marshall; all swoon wor ...more
Kaila
Mar 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is safe to say that the wait is well worth it! The last few chapters really got to me. The wheels were turning in my head, thinking of what can happen on the next installment!

My, my. How the tables have turned! What you thought would happen, didn't, and what you thought wouldn't, happened! I can't really say much without spoiling it for all, but know that your favorites might turn on you, and the ones you hate might be your faves.

Hopefully we do not have to wait as long for the next book. Def
jessica
Apr 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stunned!

All I can say is bravo to Addison Moore! I have wired anxiously for this newest celestra book and boy did she deliver. Without spoiling anything the cliff hanger ending was unexpected but gratifying. The serpentine butterfly was the best yet, finally skyla is growing into this powerful woman the readers have begged for! I hope the evolution continues can't wait for number four!
Michelle
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It will always be team Logan!!! As reading this I was just thought Skyla where are your big girl panties come on get a clue just smack Gage and forget about him kick him to the curb!!! Oh my you just had to just leave it like that!!! Ugh!! Love the book and series! Addison Moore knows how to tell a story!!!
Aisha Lebron
Apr 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!

This book is freaking awesome! So many twists I didn't see coming! Just wow! I can't wait for the next book!
Terri Dion
Apr 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it, can't wait for book #4!
#teamMarshallforever
Joelle ★My Book Angel Blog★
It was so nice to be back on Paragon again, among "old friends." I've been reading this particular series since the first book, Celestra. Each book just gets better and better.

Addison Moore has such incredible talent. Her writing is immensely descriptive especially in these particular novels. Each one plays out like a movie in your head. As a reader, you can't help but be completely drawn into this world she's created. I found myself staying up until 4:00am and not even realizing it!

The Serpen
Jana LaPelle
Jul 29, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Masterful...

Addison Moore weaves a masterful tale of love and devotion, along with trickery and depravity bordering on the horrific. Oh to be Skyla Messenger Oliver, to have not one, but three insanely handsome men willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy. So how is it that things can go so horribly wrong? The powers that be continue to pull the strings and destiny will not be denied. So why only four stars? Don't get me wrong, I was totally engaged in the story from beginning to end bu
Kim
May 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my all time favorite series from one of my all time favorite authors. I loved it I can't wait for book 4.
Sara George
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome!!

As always Addison does it perfect!! Can't wait to see what happens next!! <3 I'm looking forward to see what happens between Skyla,Logan and Gage!!
Diana
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Again another amazing instalment. Beware I have some spoilers ahead. I have to say as much as I wanted to Logan and Skyla together I didn't want that to happen to Gage. Also Logan has been nothing but there for her so he shouldn't be punished (again) for what happened. Hopefully book 4 doesn't take forever to be released. I really wanna know what happens to all of them.
Casey Mahmoud
Feb 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely love this series!!! It will keep you reading, I didn't want to put it down. Can't wait for the next one!!!! When will it be????
Amy
Feb 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I finally read the Serpentine Butterfly & it's got me even more anxious for Crown of Ashes to be released. I love visiting Paragon again, the trips there always an adventure full of twists & turns & varying emotions by the boatload. I can't wait to see what's in store next. The release date for Celestra's next book can't come fast enough!
Kathryn Jacoby ~ My Book Angel
The angels have returned! I loved jumping back to Paragon in The Serpentine Butterfly. This series has stolen my heart! Each and every trip leaves me enraptured. Facinated and intrigued by the twists and turns, the emotion, the passion. I simply can't get enough!
The Serpentine Butterfly is an extremely large book, like 2 or 3 large novels in one. It captivates you from the very first page and leaves you hanging on every last word.
Addison Moore's books are so intoxicating. They make you feel like
Mary Winstead
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
love and hate this book. I loved the story line. But I hated that it's a cliff hanger. Ugh. This book is one of an amazing series called the celestra series. This book is about Skyla, mourning the loss of her husband Gage. She asks his fem father Demetri to bring him back. So he disappears with Gage. When they return, Skyla has a big announcement to tell her husband. Only he already knew. Logan is Gage is brother/ uncle. Who is also in love with Skyla. All of them are trying to win the way for t ...more
Jamie Stites
Aug 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grrr

Addison Moore never fails to leave me dying for the next book in this series.. This one may have taken me longer to read than the others but by the middle I couldn't put it down..... I NEED book 4!!!!!!
April Preston
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wild & crazy ride

I don't even know what to say. I felt like I was in a roller coaster ride of emotions with no way to get off. The character development was by far one of my favorite things.
Tiffany Whitecotton
Hurry with the next

Overall I loved it, I found myself skimming through some parts (sex scenes that were drawn out and semi-repetitive) but I loved the ending and can't wait to see where Skyla goes next with this new direction! #teamLogan
Amy Harris
Oct 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved, but the sex scenes were repetitive and I skipped over most of them. Took away one star due to the endless mentions of Gage's dimples as well. We get it, he's got 'em. I'm torn between Logan and Marshall.
Anna Davies
Awesomeness pure awesomeness

I absolutely loved book 3! It beyond surpassed my expectations! All AM's books are fantastic but this one was perfection! Dying for the next installment!
Shani
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book
Sara
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Never a dull moment in paragon and Addison never disappoints. I was a nice long visit with Skyla and the gang. Can't wait for the next book to see how the events play out!
Candace
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best so far

This is the best so far. I love the characters. This book totally consumed me. Can't wait until the next book.
Leanne Duggan
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you're a fan of the Celestra Series, this is a must read. The longest book by far, but it still doesn't seem long enough!
Kris Page
Jessica Traver cashen
Nov 30, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Cindy Chronicles: The Complete Set
  • Risen (The Witches of Santa Anna, #18)
  • Life Before Damaged, Volume 9: The Ferro Family (Life Before Damaged, #9)
  • White Nights: A Vampires of Manhattan Novel
  • Cult of the Hexad (Afterlife Saga, #6)
  • Shane (Damage Control, #4)
Addison Moore is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author who writes contemporary and paranormal romance. Previously she worked as a therapist on a locked psychiatric unit for nearly a decade. She resides on the West Coast with her husband, four wonderful children, and two dogs where she eats too much chocolate and stays up way too late. When she's not writing, she's reading.
More about Addison Moore...

Celestra Forever After (4 books)
  • Celestra Forever After (Celestra Forever After, #1)
  • The Dragon and the Rose (Celestra Forever After, #2)
  • Crown of Ashes (Celestra Forever After #4)