Start by marking “Bride to the Alpha (The Wolf's Pet, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bride to the Alpha (The Wolf's Pet, #2)

Bride to the Alpha

(The Wolf's Pet #2)

What would you do to save your pack from war?

Held captive with the mark of the Scarred Prince’s pack freshly burned onto her neck, Kinaya is as scared as she’s ever been. And things are about to get a whole lot worse.

It can’t be the Calling. There’s no way that Kinaya would be fated to the greatest enemy of her pack. So why is it that whenever Alekk touches her, it’s like
Published February 27th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Bride to the Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bride to the Alpha

Deborah
Feb 28, 2015 rated it liked it

The conclusion 3.5 stars.

Kinaya has gone to give herself to the Scarred Prince but things are not what they seem, he acts cold and indifferent and it's important that she remains in human form so that no one finds out her secret. Now while she's sacrificed herself for her pack it's more than that her dreams and her confused feelings have led her on this path, is it the calling and if so does he feel it too.
The Scarred Prince is preparing for war against her family or is he, Is he really the nigh
Sportochick
Mar 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Book 2 of the Wolf’s Pet Series starts out the way it ends exciting. This continuation of the Scarred Prince is a darker, deep, fast moving storyline. It opens with Kinaya getting branded by the Scarred Prince and her unfortunately discovering that he is her Calling.

Kinaya is no longer the naïve immature and overprotected girl women. Being a captive in an enemy camp that thrives on brutality she matures into a strong observant leader. This is exactly what I was hoping she would develop into.

Her
Cassandra
My Thoughts - 4 out of 5 Unicorns - I really liked it!!!
***Received the ebook for an honest review, but I already bought my own copy before reading the one given to me :)

The cover is the same just with this book’s name, so of course I still like it because Alekk looks good :)

This is a two part book, and both parts are published. This book starts right where book 1 leaves off, and it is also of novella length.

This one was an emotional rollercoaster for me which is good, but I still feel silly whe
Marianne
1.5 stars. For review of both books, see book #1.
Autumn Miller ~ autumnbookreads
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018
4.5 Stars
I really liked this installment in The Wolf's Pet series. It was fast paced, constantly had my attention, and I had a lot of fun while reading it. I actually ended up finishing this book in one sitting because I could not put it down. I liked it more than the first installment and I found this to be a satisfying conclusion to the duology.
I really like Kinaya. She is so brave and selfless. She would do anything to save her pack and her moral compass drew me in from the start. I found h
Ashley
Nov 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I love this series. The books are a little on the short side.

I loved the continuation from the last book. It picks up where the last book left off. The story was gripping and kept me on edge the whole way through. We are introduced to more characters and get a little more information on our anti hero.

I was a little confused about the sisters and their point in the story. I mean, their made out to be the bad guys but that isn't consistent with the story of the scared prince and I thought
L H
Jan 15, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF

I tolerated the first book because I wanted to see how this plot works out.
Instead of the hero being the scary scarred monster, he turned out to be a week alpha that allowed his older sisters to control the whole pack and counsel while he tried to take his time and take the power from them.
Deborah
Oct 29, 2017 rated it liked it
I had to drop my rating for this book for two reasons, firstly how could Kinaya still like the Scared Prince after the way he treats her in this book. And the second reason I can't really share without spoilers but the resolution to the conflict felt a bit to ... neat.
Mily Lou
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Dumb...... dumb....... dumb......

Okay well sorry for my spelling and grammar. But this book is crap. The first book I gave 4 stars which is pretty good since I am a hard grader. So I bought this book thinking that I was going to like it but sadly I did not.

Spoiler below:
The first thing that i hated was that when she was captured and enslaved her first sexual experience was horrible. And when she was forced to do it, she actually liked it. Which didn't make sense since she was considered a slave
Ana
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful story, I was captivated from the moment I started reading.

Kinaya has gone to make it right with the scarred prince, little does she know that she is walking straight into the wolves den literally. How can men be so evil? She very soon sheds her innocence, only to be blinded by the sheer magnitude of her feelings.

Alekk, the scarred prince is not what he seems, all the stories and legends have made him out to be the monster in stories told to scare cubs. Only Alekk knows the truth
Laurel Johnson
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 picks up where book 1 left off and what a book!!.

Kinaya is being held captive by the Scarred Prince and he has branded her neck with his pack brand. Frightened and wit no one to turn to she is truly alone for the first time in her life. As the packs head to war Kinaya struggles to hide her wolf side. She discovers that things are not always as they seem and rumors are not always true.

Kinaya must deal with her feelings for the Scarred Prince and determine if what she feels is indeed The C
Angel Hatfield
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**
This book picks up where the first part left off. Kinaya is now the Scarred Prince's prisoner and it looks like her sacrifice was in vain. Outwardly, Alekk seems as horrible as the rest of his pack, but when they're alone, she's finding that he's definitely not what he seems and just might be the one from her dreams. The big question is whether or not he will help her to save her pack.
I read through this one as quickly as the la
Lolita Nettles
Mar 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fantastically captivating

I loved blind wolf by Aubrey and this was a look at their lives later on, which is so awesome, as their pups have gotten to age.

Kinaya is sweet, intelligent and loyally dedicated to her family. Even when faced with the chance be cruel she instead chooses a path that brings about the Claiming and finds her mate . These two have the odds stacked against them but faith in each other even when not sure give them a gift they both only dreamed of having. Really loved how she t
Goddess Of Blah
May 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is ok - not really a book, it's a few chapters with not much of a story

I think it would have been better if Kinaya (the heroine) wasn't so passive. If there was something more than her becoming all docile Martyr-like by offering herself up as a bride to The Scarred Prince for the Greater Good and Peace. It just wasn't a very convincing sacrifice.

The bedroom scenes were meh and the dialogue was even more meh. It had so much potential but just didn't really create a captivating story or roman
Jessica
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Didn't enjoy it

Okay I thought the first book was as annoying as the main character could get, but this book proved me wrong. Like something in her mind must be seriously damaged because I don't understand the thought processes she had during the entirety of the story. Luckily this book took less than an hour to read, because it minimised the amount of anger building as I got through the entire thing.
Angel
Sep 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bride to the Alpha is the second of two books about Kinaya and her mate. I loved this conclusion to their story. There was happiness, there were tears, and it was awesome! I love Aubrey Rose's work, and this is more of her great writing. I really hope there's more to hear about Blaise and Kinaya. I'm not ready to let them all go, yet.

I received a copy of Bride to the Alpha in exchange for an honest review.
Stacey
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kinaya and Alekk are trying to not have war but she has to stay human though she don't know why . and Alekk wants to keep her safe but why and how will she reign in her wolf side and will these two be destined for more or will war end their destiny and their need for each other sadly this is the end though honestly i want more love this story why not have Blaise find his mate too anyways buy this book and much more from Aubrey Rose .
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Bride to the Alpha is the second books in The Wolf's Pet series. It is well-written, had an excellent storyline, and keeps you interested until the very end. Filled with dram, angst, secrets and lies, Bride to the Alpha is about love, loss, heartbreak and family. An awesome read!
Nicola
Mar 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Not bad but a bit of an anti-climax after a strong beginning. The characters are strong but this outing became a bit of a sex fest to the detriment of the characters interactions. For me, it turned a good beginning into something formulaic.
Ghysleim
May 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hotttttt

Thank god it had a good ending... Although I wished it would tell you more... what happened to Alekk's sisters, the tribes, lea,... etc. But one thing it didn't left out was the desire between kinaya and alekk.
kalina ben
Apr 26, 2016 rated it liked it
It was ok.

I wish there was more to the story. I feel like there could have been more insight on to what was going on at her pack while she was with the prince. I felt the prince's character was not fully developed....maybe it's just me though.
Nene
Mar 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I thought it was a good read, hope there is a part three to this book because a lot of things were unanswered. Too name a few ,what happen to his sister's his pack how everyone felt about this union etc etc etc.
Kathy Harrington
Mar 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, were
Ok, so it took me until the end to realize that this was an off shoot/continuation of "Blind Wolf". It was my first book I read by Aubrey and it was probably 300 books ago. Again we are graced with a good story of shifters. And what is she good at with shifters?. SEX! Yes hot sex.
Lindy
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
alpha mates

What a great book series. Never read books from this author until now, I'm hooked. The conclusion of the two part series was fast, with suspense, sexy scenes and family loyalty from both packs. If you enjoy shifter books you will love this.
Julie Safford
Feb 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
It was good

After reading this book I got the feeling of just like this was an Korean. Nothing really stood out for me.
Lelee Dow
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm so glad Kinaya found her mate! This was a great book 2!
Timothy
Jul 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
got better good ending
Tracey
3 stars. A short paranormal romance series.
Anastasia Marie Dotson
Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Thrilling

Fulfilling and right to the point. Finished the first book but I would love for more maybe a sequel is in order.
Trisha
Jan 26, 2016

• Reawakening the Dragon: Part 4 (Stonefire Dragons, #5, part 4 of 4)
  • Blood of the Wolf (Wolves of Black River, #2)
  • Temptation (Journal of the Wolves of Spruce Hollow, #1)
  • Coercion: Part 3
  • Loved by the Alpha (The Shadow Pack Rules, #5)
  • Bound to the Alpha: Part Three
  • Shadow Kissed: Dimitri's POV (Vampire Academy, #3.1)
  • Resisting The Alpha (The Crane Curse, #2)
  • Just a Dream (Carolina Pack, #1)
Aubrey Rose lives in sunny San Diego, where she likes to lay around in a hammock reading her favorite romances. When she’s not writing steamy stories, she can be found dancing naked in front of the mirror to Abba while her cat watches disdainfully.

The Wolf's Pet (2 books)
  • The Scarred Prince (The Wolf's Pet, # 1)