Start by marking “Demon Heart (Darkworld, #3)” as Want to Read:
Demon Heart (Darkworld, #3)

Demon Heart

(Darkworld #3)

Can a demon’s heart of ice be thawed?

Ash may have escaped death several times, but now things are finally looking up. The doppelganger is gone, she’s dating Leo, and the Venantium are staying away from her – for now. But a new threat rises from the Darkworld, and only the fortune-teller knows the true extent of the danger they’re in.

Lucifer, a sorcerer who did the impossi
Published October 19th 2015 by Curiosity Quills Press (first published January 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Demon Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Demon Heart

Start your review of Demon Heart (Darkworld, #3)
Marjolein
Read all my reviews on http://urlphantomhive.booklikes.com

I find this a very nice and fast reading series. Perfect for when you're looking for something that isn't too complicated and perfect for when you just want to relax after a day's work (or for whatever reason whatsoever).

Demon Heart is much in line with the previous books, although I thought there was slightly more drama, which I could have done without. Many characters from the previous books are taking a bigger role in this instalmen
Magda Żmijan
After all that happened in the second book, you'd think Ash will get some rest, maybe some quality time with Leo, but it seems life in Blackstone isn't that easy.

Getting rid of doppelganger and Jude wasn't easy, but Ash and her friends managed to do it. This time, some older evil is coming to Blackstone, trying to destroy demon-free life in this town. The call him Lucifer. Some think he's a demon from Darkworld, some say he was a man, a sorcerer.

Why would he come back after all this time? And wh
Alarna
Nov 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Fine. This would have been 4 stars but there was this wired section on the book like 1/3 the was through that was written like she was talking about events that had happened in the past while the rest of the book/ series is written like the events are now unfolding, I don't understand why she did that because it wasn't like we couldn't tell something bad was going to happen. :(
Dave T
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great story.

This is the third book in the series and was definitely more intriguing than the first two. I would definitely recommend the series to my friends.
Nay Denise
Received a copy from the publisher for review.

Oh my words, thoughts and happiness!!!! This was amazing! Let me just say -- I love this whole darn series. The characters, the worlds, the drama and the romance are outstanding and the writing is simply phenomenal. Emma L. Adams has written such a phenomenal YA/NA paranormal novel that continues to grow with each turn of the page and each book.

This book follows up perfectly after the second book, Walking Shadow, Ash and Leo are now finally a couple
Sarah-Jayne Briggs
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
(I received a free copy of this book in exchange for a review).

(This review may contain spoilers).

I was really happy to be able to read the third book in this series. Even though there was a bit less action involved, I didn’t find the book boring to read and it was nice to see more of Ashlyn and her friendships with the other characters, as well as hints of the past connection she had with the Blackstone family… though I did manage to guess how she was connected to them quite early on.

It was goo
Jenni Crawford
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I am giving this review on behalf of Kats Book Promotions/ Katsindiebookblog. Such a great addition to this series, and yet how the ending is, could there be a possibility of another one in the future? I do hope so! Granted there is not as much action as the previous books, this book still keeps you on your toes, and the fights are still awesome! Ash and her friends are now forced to deal with yet another evil, known as Lucifer, who has seemed to escape the Darkworld along with his 2nd in comman ...more
Bree Vanderland
Jul 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Still Reading

Finishing three books in the better part of a week is what I kissed doing the most. When I picked up book one, it was just for me to get back into reading. I never expected to be hooked on this series. And I am.

I will definitely be reading book four and how many other books are in this series! Spectacular story line with amazing characters and plot twists! I did not see that coming about her family. Overall, 5 stars for grammar and the plot. Amazing.
Harini Padmanabhan
Feb 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
pamela myers
Oct 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This iis a great book.

Poor ash found out she is a human demon. The fortune teller her mother. She lost Leo bcaus a demon possessed him trying to get to ash ..so rich now ash is on her own.
Diane
Nov 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received a complimentary copy to read and review. Great third installment of the series. I love the characters and world Emma has created. The plot is very good. Great twists and turns. Readers will be drawn into the story from the very first page.
Caitlin D
Feb 19, 2016
Colleen Johnson
Jan 07, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Annihilate (Hive Trilogy, #3)
  • Anarchy  (Hive Trilogy, #2)
  • Devilish Game (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #4)
  • Dark Secrets (Shadow Guild: The Rebel #3)
  • Trial by Fae (Dragon's Gift: The Dark Fae  #1)
  • Wicked Deal (Shadow Guild: The Rebel, #2)
  • Ash (Hive Trilogy, #1)
  • The Uptown Witch (The Coven: School of Magical Arts, #2)
  • Magically Betrayed (Hunted Witch Agency, #3)
  • Magically Bonded (Hunted Witch Agency, #2)
  • Wings of Light (The Obsidian Order, #1)
  • Magically Banished (Hunted Witch Agency, #4)
  • Druid Vices and a Vodka (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #6)
  • Wings of Shadow (The Obsidian Order #3)
  • Wings of Night (The Obsidian Order #2)
  • The Empire Witch (The Coven: School of Magical Arts, #3)
  • Magically Bound (Hunted Witch Agency, #1)
  • The Leira Chronicles: The Complete Austin Series (The Leira Chronicles #1-8)
I'm Emma, a NYT & USA Today bestselling author, book-hoarder, gamer, and restless dreamer. I write dark fantasy novels, including the Changeling Chronicles, the Gatekeeper's Curse trilogy, and the Order of the Elements series.

*Note: I am not a professional reviewer and I use Goodreads only to record my reading progress. Please don't send me unsolicited review requests.*

Darkworld (5 books)
  • Darkness Watching (Darkworld, #1)
  • Walking Shadow (Darkworld, #2)
  • Souls Forsaken (Darkworld, #4)
  • Darkness Falling (Darkworld, #5)