Start by marking “David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado” as Want to Read:
David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado

David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado

American actor David Carradine was an enigma and a chameleon. He appeared in over a hundred feature films and was nominated four times for a Golden Globe. On June 4, 2009, Carradine was mysteriously found dead in his hotel room in Thailand. On the first anniversary of his death, read the inside story behind Carradine's life and legacy.
ebook
Published March 11th 2015 by The Flying Goddess (first published January 1st 2010)

To ask other readers questions about David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado

John
Jan 06, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Somehow, the author's various psychics, numerologists and tarot readers fail to warn her that a marriage to David Carradine will not go well.
Roderic Moore
Jul 22, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is a deeply personal soul baring by Marina Anderson, which explores the complicated self destructive psyche of the man that was David Carradine. She reveals a person who was a walking contradiction in a way that may disillusion some, or validate other's feelings. Ultimately though, through the trauma she experienced in this relationship with such a confused dynamic and chemistry, She finds a life affirming conclusion for herself, her past, and her late companion. Her work in salvaging ...more
Julie Rautio smith
I read this free ebook book while laid up after surgery. The author had (has?) a deep love for D.C.Their relationship was toxic and while I had heard D.C. was an asshole, the book confirms it many times over. To read over and over how the author was used and abused by D.C. got old after awhile. I'm glad she got out and on with her life. Her belief that D.C. was rolled and robbed in Bangkok makes sense to me, but little else about their relationship does.
Karen-Leigh
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dense and detailed and impossible to speed read. I am a fan and the book did not disappoint. It did, however, make me sad.
Dayanara Ryelle
Oct 18, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
What a giant disaster this is. First, if we're to believe that she actually loved him, she wouldn't have waited to write a book until he was dead. Second, the family wouldn't shut anyone down who asked about her. (She complains that none of them will talk to her...gee, I wonder why?) Third, she (or her friends) wouldn't have whined to Amazon to get my original review taken down. (Yes, I know that was you. "Not enough about the book" my ass!)

Since this site allows me to speak my mind (profanity a
Stacy
Feb 06, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love reading celeberty books. I have read many and I liked this one, Marina Anderson the author was his long time acquaintance than girlfriend , than wife. She helped David ememsly in his life. Davids life was a rollercoaster ride. Interesting man he was , and Marina a smart lady, they were meant to be together and .........
Michael Smith
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting look into the man who began his career as Kane. Full review to follow...

Alison
May 03, 2018
Debra Klintworth
Jan 21, 2016
what did you think? 1 3 Feb 06, 2013 09:19AM
THIS Marina Anderson is NOT the same person as the erotic book author, Margaret Bingley, who's "pen" name is also Marina Anderson!

THIS Marina Anderson is an established actress, voice-over artist, published author of THIS BOOK/MEMOIR, ("David Carradine, The Eye Of My Tornado," which has been inducted into the Johnny Grant Hollywood Walk of Fame Library), publicist, personal manager (The Media Hou