Start by marking “Superseded (Alessandra Powell #2)” as Want to Read:
Superseded (Alessandra Powell #2)

Superseded

(Alessandra Powell #2)

Alessandra Powell has to leave everything and everyone she loves behind in order to save them from Senator William Davis' wrath. She moves to DC with her faithful guard Eric and does everything in her power to stay away from Kyle Davis- the Senator's son and her ex-boyfriend. However, when Kyle doesn't give up on their relationship- even though his father has forced him in ...more
Published February 21st 2015

To ask other readers questions about Superseded, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Superseded

Start your review of Superseded (Alessandra Powell #2)
Cathy
Apr 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We pick up with Alessandra living in Washington D.C. because she promised to leave Kyle Senator Davis's son and her first real love alone so Kyle could marry Victoria King sole heir to the King fortune which is worth billions. Her father is upset but she convinces him she will be okay. This is an amazing love story, but with so many twists and turns. You are so pulled in with all the emotions that are running through with the characters. You're made to feel one minute such happiness and joy for ...more
Heather Schrader
May 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five star read
I was given a gifted copy in exchange for an honest review.
Alessandra must leave everything and everyone she loves behind to save them from Senator William Davis' threats.
Her and her faithful guard Eric move to DC and does everything she can to stay away from Kyle- Senator Davis' son and now her ex boyfriend.
Kyle however doesn't give up on her or their relationship even though he's been forced into an arranged marriage to Victoria White by his father.
Kyle will find a way to defy hi
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star
SNSBAH Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Dee's ★★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~

The drama continues as Kyle and Alessandro struggle to deal with the controlling senator. She is blackmailed in to moving out of state but she and Kyle find ingenious ways to stay in touch. The emotions will grip the reader as the young couple fight against powerful forces. Short episode but packed with excitement and another cliffhanger.
Carmen Alicea
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Can't get enough!!

Book one have us an emotional introduction to the amazing friendships and connection Alexandra has. Alexandra is one of the strongest survivors no matter what challenges she faces, she stays true to herself and never backs down. This series just keeps getting better and I can't wait for the next one.
Dana
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Krystal has captured us again in book 2 of the series! Another five star review for the Amazing writing and ability to keep us enthralled in the lives of the characters in this series!
Even though I'm starting to have a love hate relationship with a few characters, I can't wait to see where this series will take me!
Tricia Bailey
Apr 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing read
April Warren
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
i loved this. i was a little disappointed that it was so short
Karina Blanco
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! It picks up where Unforeseen left off and it was just as exciting, unpredictable and fast paced as the first. Again with the cliffhanger I was so glad to have the next book already!
Lesley
Jul 04, 2015
Aasha
Aug 09, 2017
Krystal White
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• Burned Promises
  • Complete Fixed: The Complete Fixed Series: #1-5
  • Mr. Big Shot: An Enemies to Lovers Romance
  • The Initiation (Filthy Rich Americans, #1)
  • Supposed to Be (What If Book 4)
  • The Obsession (Filthy Rich Americans, #2)
  • From a Jack to a King
  • The Deception (Filthy Rich Americans, #3)
  • Text Me A Kiss: A Forbidden Romance (A Chicago CEO Novel)
  • Newest Hire (A Chicago CEO Novel)
  • Little Liar
  • Tell Me To Stay
  • Do You Want Me?
  • A Second Chance
  • Heart of the Billionaire ~ Sam (The Billionaire's Obsession, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Obsession~Simon (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1)
  • Touch Me (You & Me - A Bad Boy Romance Book 2)
  • Just Me (You & Me - A Bad Boy Romance Book 1)
My name is Krystal and I love reading and writing! I doubt I could be without my kindle as I take it everywhere with me as every moment I can spear I spend it reading.

I have always thought of myself as quite inventive and I figured it was time to put my creativity and imagination to work! That's when I decided to buy a smaller laptop that I could easily carry with me and furiously write whenever

Alessandra Powell (5 books)
  • Unforeseen (Alessandra Powell #1)
  • Solace (Alessandra Powell #3)
  • Vanquish (Alessandra Powell 4#)
  • Permanence (Alessandra Powell Book 5)

News & Interviews