Start by marking “Wilde Heart (Wilde Women #2)” as Want to Read:
Wilde Heart (Wilde Women #2)

Wilde Heart

(Wilde Women #2)

Is there a statute of limitation on heartbreak? Rhiann Baron-Wilde hopes so. Surely eight years is long enough…right?

After chasing her dream of living in New York and working in the fashion industry, Rhi suddenly isn’t so sure that’s what she really wants to do anymore. After all, the hush-hush stories she’s been writing—stuff about white knights and forever after—are cal
Published February 21st 2015 by HalliFox Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wilde Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilde Heart

Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
4.5 Milaya moya Stars

Book 2 in Suzanne Halliday's Wilde Series was amazing! While book one was full on steam and intimacy, this book was a second chance love story with a fiery gal and powerful businessman whose young love was sacrificed for revenge leaving broken hearts and diverted life paths.

Rhiann Wilde fell in love with in college. She was a wild spirit who fell hard for a college TA whose constant pressed shirts and serious ways intrigued her. They were a young, mismatched love but they we
Fiona Fog
A wonderful follow-up to book one in this series of sisters.

Liam and Rhiann have a history. And not a good one. A torrid and hidden love affair when they we're younger was everything to Rhiann. It was passionate and beautiful. But Liam pushed her away, his past and what motivated him was his end goal. He didn't want to forget why he was doing all he could to destroy the one man who had ruined his mother's life. Rhiann was a complitcation he could not afford to have. Though he never forgot her o
Darcy
Mar 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, rw, e-book, romance
I really liked Rhiann in the last book, her sisters weekend with Brynn was super funny. The little we heard about her issues introduced towards the end of the book made me intrigued to read more about her. I honestly didn't expect to like Liam, he seemed to wrong Rhiann in so many ways and the way that he came back into her life wasn't the best.

Slowly Liam won me over. I did hate that Rhiann didn't talk to Liam more about her issues at work. I sort of see why she didn't, but if she had she could
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

Wilde Heart was another fantastic book by Suzanne Halliday. Her writing and storytelling just continues to hit it out of the park, and I fall more and more in love with her books the more I read them.

I loved getting another chance to step back into the family dynamic of the Baron-Wilde family in this book, because let me tell you: that is one fantastic family with some seriously wonderful personality. This book is the second in the series and tells the story of Rhiann an
Liv
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
As a fan of the Justice brothers and Justice family I have to say that I loved the Wilde sisters ...... They are so witty and funny, . All 3 stories were beautifully written and each sister had their own trials to overcome . Well done Ms Halliday.. I had a fabulous weekend enjoying the Wilde girl's stories!!!!
Cassie
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow

Read the justice series first and stumbled onto the Wilde girls with appearances in the story.
This was a great read with a plot that kept you wondering how it was going to end.
Just loved it.
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this story

The witty conversations and snarkasms between the characters are delightful. Liam’s internal dialog was hilarious, and really gave depth to an otherwise starchy character.
Toi
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Loved This Book

What can he better then Liam and Rhiann - this book was freaking awesome - and getting to now Roman was a plus.
Cyndi Vogel
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam and Rhi are two halves of the same whole, Stuffy Liam with vivacious Rhi are what makes a great read. Throw in Bishop and oh my be still my heart.
Bookworm Betties
Mar 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing

★✩★✩★ 5- Wilde & Crazy, Emotional & Frustrating -Stars
~this review may contain minor spoilers~

At the core of all his hopes and desires was a smart-ass brunette with a killer body and a blow me attitude who at the present moment didn't seem to give a good goddamn about his accomplishments or social standing.

Rhiann Baron-Wilde
is finally living out her dreams; a resident of New York working at a high-end fashion magazine, about to become an Aunt for the first time, what could go wrong?...
Nancy
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was another fantastic read by Suzanne Halliday!!!

Holy hot intense Liam Ashforth!!! Wow this boy just screams Alpha. He is so very passionate about everything in his life – his company, his hatred for certain people and absolutely his love for the woman he let get away.

Rhiann Baron-Wilde has never been able to get over the summer she spent with Liam. She has loved him since the beginning and has never let that go. She has resigned herself to live the life everyone thinks she wants until Mr.
Jen
May 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
I fucking love second chance romances, there’s something so hopeful about them. Add in mystery and intrigue then I’m sold. Wilde Heart has both. Suzanne Halliday really delivered with this one, I loved it. Rhiann is a snarky, often foul-mouthed woman after my own heart. I think I’ll have to steal some of her insults. They were hilarious and often had me laughing out loud. And definitely had me smiling. Liam is a broody, scowling billionaire CEO who turns an adorable mess when confronted with the ...more
Mariel Rios
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-x1, read-2015
As an ARC reviewer I am entitled to give my honest opinion about the book. I can simply say I loved Wilde Heart, my rate 4.5 stars. In my opinion this is the best book I've read by Suzanne Halliday so far.

Wilde Heart is as great as I expected it to be since Rhiann and Liam were introduced during Wilde Forever. It is a sweet romance story with a touch of drama and action that makes you want to read endlessly each time you pick up the book.

Rhiann and Liam are incredible next door characters (even
Jennie Fortna
Jun 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
Again WOW! ! Love this series. Received the first book Wilde Forever as ARC and after reading it I wanted to know what happens in the rest of the series....love second chances at love books! ! !

Liam and Rhiann were a young star crossed couple, with Rhiann falling in love with Liam but he didn't return her feelings at the time so they parted ways. Some eight years later, Liam now a sexy, CEO and owner of the company he built from the ground up buys the company Rhiann works for because he realized
Bibi
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rhiann Wilde is a gorgeous put together woman that is going places, or so it seems to everyone on the outside. She used to love the excitement of the city and her career. She is learning that her passion is elsewhere and her world is turned upside down when the love of her life becomes her new boss.

Liam Ashforth is a ridiculously sexy CEO that has everything he's worked so hard for. He has money and power and anything he wants...except the woman that got away, or better said the one he threw asi
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When Rhiann was an undergrad student, she fell in love with her father's graduate assistant, Liam. Fast forward several years after he ended their secret affair and Rhiann is a successful communications director for a thriving fashion magazine and Liam is her new boss. Liam had his reasons for ending his relationship with Rhiann but that doesn't mean he's not looking back on that ending with regret. In an attempt to get another chance, he buys the magazine she works for and begins his plan to wi ...more
Dawn
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
I was given an ARC for an honest review.
I really liked this story. This is a story of young love that went wrong. Rhiann and Liam have a past they were in love when they were younger and he broke her heart. fast forward years later. Liam is a super successful business man who just bought the magazine that Rhiann works for. Liam has not been able to forget Rhiann after all these years and Rhiann feels the same so they start seeing each other. throw in a bat crazy CFO that works for Liam and is tr
Jenn Green
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Jacquelyn
Jul 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Nothing Wild about this book

It'd been a while since I read book one but if memory serves me correct that book is far superior to this one. I found Liam boring. I found the whole book boring. The build up and action took incredibly too long. Here's hoping book 3 is better.
Yasmin Vasquez
Jul 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Excellent

I loved this book, it was so good it picks it up from book 1 with Rhiann and her billionaire. Her first and last love and I hope book 3 comes out soon since I'm dying to find out what happens to Charlize.
Gskm
Dec 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Really really good

Loved the storyline. Loved the character interaction and snarky commentary which had me laughing. Really an entertaining book. This is why I would rather read than watch tv. Well done
Lisa Ellia
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!!

This series is the best!! Going to get started with book 3. It's three sisters who find love with Alfa males!! Yummy steamy romance!!
Dee
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wilde Women 2

This is the second book in the trilogy and it was great catching up with old friends and reading Rhi and Liams story. Can't wait for the final book of the trilogy.
Brandi
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very different from the first book. I loved the word play - funny one liners! I missed having Nana in this one though.
Eranicker
Feb 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Will you

Will you do a book for each sister and will Roman find someone . I like how you worked in the Justices Brothers in please continue
Jeannette
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good book

This was a great book to read. Loved the characters and their story line. Funny at times. Cannot wait to read the next book in this series. Great author.
Veronica
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Freaking hilarious! I love the banter & the filthy mouths.
Gail
Apr 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
The review is, I'm on to book 3!!!
Starting Wilde Magic...no time to write more!!!

Read this series!!
Eileen Friel
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 star Wilde Women book. This is another Wilde Women book by Suzanne Halliday and another winner. I originally read this book in Kindle Unlimited but then purchased it as I will definitely be rereading the series. Rhiann is another kick ass Wilde woman and Liam is her old flame. Heat ensues as they rekindle that flame. Whew!! Turn up the ac as Suzanne Halliday brings the heat.
Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*
Suzanne Halliday ...: WILDE HEART 2 7 Dec 03, 2018 11:32PM

• Twisted Mercy (Red Team, #4)
  • Ten Thousand Truths (Ten Thousand #3)
  • The End of Darkness (Offspring, #7)
  • Reckless (Alpha Bodyguard, #3)
  • Buried Flames (Surviving Ashes, #3)
  • Sweet-Loving Cowboy (Kinky Spurs, #2)
  • Own (Command Force Alpha, #1)
  • Roughneck
  • You Rock My World (The Blackwells of Crystal Lake, #3)
  • Back in Black (Bad Billionaires, #4)
  • Thorn's Bondmate (Zarronian Warriors, #2)
  • A Dead Man's Pulse (Trident Security Omega Team, #1)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Secretary
  • Lonely is the Night (Shadow Force, #4.5)
  • Sweet Alien Savage (Zerconian Warriors, #4)
  • Snowbound with a Billionaire (Hollywood #5)
  • Absolution Road (Crossroads, #2)
  • Unblocked - Episode Five (Timber Towers, #5)
USA Today Bestselling Author of romance and contemporary fiction

I'm a lifelong reader of romance, and a busy storyteller with more than a million words in print. If you're looking for a new book boyfriend or a good time with laughter and sizzle, check out my catalog of books.

Warning: HAPPILY EVER AFTER GUARANTEED

You can find me all over social media as @suzannehalliday

Currently enjoying desert

Wilde Women (3 books)
  • Wilde Forever (Wilde Women #1)
  • Wilde Magic (Wilde Women #3)