Start by marking “Night and Day Ink, Volume One (Night and Day Ink, #1-4)” as Want to Read:
Night and Day Ink,  Volume One (Night and Day Ink, #1-4)

Night and Day Ink, Volume One

(Night and Day Ink #1-4)

A box set of the first four books in the bestselling series, Night and Day Ink.

Book 1: Bitten by Night
Kiara wants Royce, but felines and wolves don't mix. Until she goes into heat and finds herself being chased by big bad himself. Will Royce get her to submit to his desires for a lifetime, or will she take their night of passion and walk away from the promise of a mating b
Published February 21st 2015 by Latin Goddess Press

To ask other readers questions about Night and Day Ink, Volume One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night and Day Ink, Volume One

April
I read this series on Kindle Unlimited, loved it so much I had to snag this set when it was released!!! Such quick yummy smexy fun reads!

Bitten by Night (Night and Day Ink Book 1)
I love this author and her deliciously hawt reads! There is just enough story to create a world and great characters. I would love to see this longer with more build. Sassy gal and Alpha guy, my favorite combination!!!

It is a mixed narrative, we get both Kiara and Royce in the POV. It is my favorite way to read, you rea
Ana
Apr 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG I absolutely loved this bundle 4 stories that blew me away with the witt and passion! And they say a kitty won't purr for a wolf! I thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every one of them. Those sexy guys should be illegal!

Royce that sexy wolf and Kiara that tigress really heat up halloween nght. Little Red Riding Hood would be jealous.

Those tattooed and pierced twins Bryce and Brent would make any woman swoon, no wonder Stephanie had the hots for them. They really didn't need jets to bubble u
Maria Itliong
Jan 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: re-read-books
Great read, I can't wait for more from Milly Taiden...
Selina Durio
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Overall for the bundle I rated this three stars, but book four was much bette than books 1-3

Bitten by Night – This book is more of a short story than even a novella. Even though it is short, it seemed complete. Kiara, a tigress shifter, is in heat and is trying her best to avoid one of her bosses, Royce. What she does not realize is that he is definitely not attempting to avoid her. He and his partners come up with a plan to get her alone with him, outside of work and things happen very rapidly
L M
Apr 08, 2019 rated it liked it
BOX SET
Enjoyable enough for a coffee time read. A set of very short stories that are over 50% sex with a bit of story thrown in. Read through KU but not a box set I will be buying.
1 - BITTEN BY NIGHT
Kiara is a tiger shifter. Apparently the females go in a heat cycle and can end up mated if they are not careful. She has had the hots for one of her bosses but as he is a wolf, she can’t see a relationship with him.
Royce Night knows Kiara is his mate and decides it is time to take action and mark h
Scherry  at The Novel Lady
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
If you want to read this set of four stories in one volume... Go get it NOW! It is currently free on Amazon, but I don't know how long this deal will last. And if you like listening to your books on Audible, you can add that for only $1.99 more. That's what I did. I'm a big fan of Audible.

Word of Caution! Let people around you know that you are listening to a book by Milly Taiden. That way, when you have your ear buds plugged into your ears and you are walking around your house doing mundane tas
Tori Preitauer-McMichael
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shorts compilation

I love having boxed sets of some my favorite series available. This one was consisted of my fave Night and Day shorts and all the sexy mates Milly could think up.
Flick
Mar 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
quick reads

if you're looking for a quick shifter read then this is the book for you. They say opposites attract and that is definitely the case in these books. Cats and Dogs don't normally play well together but tigress and wolf's play extremely well
Serena Smith
Jun 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love it

LOVE theses type of books any book I can read I will they lil short story's love all the samw
Lisa Boyd
Mar 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great set of shorts!

In my opinion, these are a GREAT set of shorts. They could be standalone stories but I'm glad I received these as a bundle. They bring the reader through the shenanigans of Night and Day Inc. Each story is about a different couple but I enjoy that they are all tied together in some way. I titled these as shorts bc the back story isn't drawn out and they are very easy reads. DON'T let this discourage you. These books are full of sexy ALPHA males and CONFIDENT curvy girls where
Regenia
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Nice read.

Definitely worth a read, especially if you like stories that are short enough to read in one sitting. I'll be reading some of her other books
Valerie
Mar 23, 2017 rated it did not like it
I read the first two, but there just wasn't enough content to keep me interested in sticking with it. It wasn't for me. You may feel differently...happy reading.
Sandy
Mar 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Night & Day Ink Vol. 1

Wow Milly, these stories were good & hot. You really know how to grab a reader by the *** & go for broke. I loved them. Looking forward to more. :) 5 Thumbs up
Ruth Hambley
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent fun

Excellent collection of paranormal romance. Well written and thoroughly enjoyable to read. I really loved these short stories. Excellent value for money.
Theresa
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great series about days and nights!

Seduced by Day by April Angel

Stephanie has the hots for her bosses. Yep both of them! Brent and
Bryan Day are twins and partners with Royce Night at Night and Day.
Which one to pick? Choices ... Choices ... Little does she know they
want her too, both of them. All three of them are afraid to make the
first move. Give this Halloween party themed story a try to see who
goes first.

Favorite passage:
- Though it was a personal fantasy of hers to be with the inked and
pierc
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Book one in the Night and Day series by Milly Taiden.
Royce is a partner in a huge corporate tattoo and piercing company
Kiara works for the company as a assistant and struggling with her shapeshifter cat that's in heat.
Royce has known kiara is his mate since she started at the company and has struggled on how to approach her.
At a Halloween party Royce takes the chance and catches kiara literally.
Very hot and sexy. Love the tattoo and piercing theme.
Absolutely loved this extremely short stor
**Elle**Bee**Double U**
Bitten By Night:
I love Milly Taiden's writing! She knows how to give us some naughty lovin between the characters.

This is a great short read with instant chemistry between the two main characters. I mean who doesn't love a big bad wolf who knows what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it.
Can't wait to see what happens next with the twins and Steph =)

Seduced By Days:
Gotta love a quick menage read!

Another great book with great sex to boot!
Stephanie knows want she wants and when given the opp
Lori Green
Bitten by Night:
5 Stars!!! Loved this story about shifters at Halloween!! Great read and sexy. I loved how hot this book was, Kiara and Royce are the perfect match and I enjoyed reading about them (and omg Kiara the tigeress shifter is in heat y'all.) Royce (wolf shifter of course) is her boss, and she can't fight him. Highly recommend if you'd like a hot and steamy story!!

Seduced by Days:
LOVED IT!!! This story was full of sexy, erotic naughtiness and I wanted more!! Fantastic read for those of
Teracia
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mated by Night (Night and Day Ink Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I love these smut shorties. quick hot read. found myself checking page numbers as the tension built to be sure i wasnt going to be left hanging. I was not disappointed. If your looking for a panty scorching quick read then pick it up!

Taken by Night: BBW Paranormal Shape Shifter Romance (Night and Day Ink Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Fantastic book and OMFG the dirty Talk!!!!. Milly has done it again. These smut shorties are AMAZING! I love the
Jamie Teixeira
Jun 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Sexy quick reads

I love the fact that the female characters are Hispanic and full figured. Also enjoyed the idea of different species hooking up but the books are so short there isn't much character development. I get the whole I can tell your my mate thing because my animal says so but there is no build up no real storyline. All the stories pretty much had the same premise. Hot shifter bosses, BBW shifters of a different species, ending up as mates. The sex scenes are pretty good but the storyli
Lolita Nettles
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome little collection

This was a hot and definitely purrfect read. Night and day ink has some of the sexiest , alpha men working and I definitely would love a job even with all the curvy confident tigresses working. The mating heat can make for some interesting things to come and steps to be made. Gotta love it. And those wonder twins with Stephanie left me so hot and bothered and they are purely human. So yes sign me up would love to see more from Night and Day Ink!
Kathy Harrington
Mar 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, were
I just didn't like it. First off it was just too short to have so many elements in the book. Second, there was just too many players and when you have to have a dictionary at the front of the book, I knew I was in trouble. A dictionary in "Dune" I get but this book was like an hour read. Finally it just didn't flow. I have read quite a few short books that really read well. I won't read more of this.
Carmski Pescod
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Milly Taiden's writing style, it's fun & sassy & extremely exciting. Again great characters, the girls are curvy & sexy & the guys are drop dead hotness. Hot sexy shorts that keep you begging for more & more. These are not for the faint hearted these are for the ladies with the dark side, oh yes hot & sassy, just the way we like them.
Thaise
Jul 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
Can't believe

I'm still not sure what I just read. It was a little rushed and fast paced and all of the females couldn't think past their genitals. Not worth it. Great ideas bad follow through.
❤ AudiobookRomance ❤
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Initail thoughts: Dec 2016
Very Hot! Milly Taiden is very good at the dirty talk.
I liked the story and the characters. The narrator does all of her books and after a while you get use to her voice, but at first listen it may be a bit much. It is a good go to for a hot listen.
Leslie
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Excellent series of short stories

The Night and Day Ink series is fantastic! I loved the humor of felines and canines being mates. Th characters are well developed. Mildly Taiden is one of my favorite authors. She is easy to read, and her stories come to life
Sara
Mar 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun

Milly never let's you down. Fun creative curvy Latinas rocking the shifter world. Never cancer enough and always looking for more.
Lynn J
These dirty talking alpha males love a curvy women and make for a good quickie read.
Catherine
Apr 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-books, fantasy, romance
If the individual books were longer, I would have rated them better. It felt like once you figured out who the characters were, the book ended.

• Montana Wolves: The Complete Collection (Montana Wolves, #1-4)
  • Ultimate SEAL Collection Volume 1 (Seal Brotherhood #0.5-4)
  • Polar Heat; Box Set
  • The Cardwell Ranch Collection: Crime Scene at Cardwell Ranch \ Justice at Cardwell Ranch \ Cardwell Ranch Trespasser
  • Protection, Inc. Box Set 1 (Protection, Inc., #1-3)
  • Lost Roar (Shifting Crossroads, #12)
  • Taming a Beast: Beauty and the Beast Fairy Tales
  • Rising Dawn (The Jessica Dawn Series, #1)
  • His Revenge Baby: 50 Loving States, Washington
  • Sally MacKenzie Bundle: The Naked Earl, The Naked Gentleman, The Naked Marquis, The Naked Baron, The Naked Duke, The Naked Viscount, The Naked King
  • The Cowbear's Christmas Bride (Curvy Bear Ranch, #4)
  • Hare Today, Bear Tomorrow (Mating Call Dating Agency, #1)
  • Wolf's Touch (Caedmon Wolves, #3)
  • Tiger by the Tail (Midnight Liaisons, #4.5)
  • MC Bear My Baby (Beartooth Brotherhood MC, #2)
  • On the Growl
  • Scottish Starter Box Set: Angel of Skye / The Dreamer / Borrowed Dreams
  • The Artifact Hunters Boxed Set
Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.

When she’s not working full-time, texting with her best friend Heidi in England, chastising her son for pulling the dog’s ears, shopping with her sister Jewel or watc

Night and Day Ink (5 books)
  • Bitten by Night (Night and Day Ink, #1)
  • Seduced by Days (Night and Day Ink, #2)
  • Mated by Night (Night and Day Ink, #3)
  • Taken by Night (Night and Day Ink, #4)
  • Dragon Baby (Night and Day Ink, #5)