Start by marking “Blood Oath” as Want to Read:
Blood Oath

Blood Oath

PTSD weighed heavily on Collin and his team. They were ready to retire after they complete one last mission until he met Madeline. He believed she was the one person he could have his happily ever after with. Madeline was willing to let life happen for the first time and he was the man she wanted to share it with. Real life situations from human trafficking to arms deals. ...more
Published March 6th 2015 by Titan InKorp

To ask other readers questions about Blood Oath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood Oath

S.N. Williams
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shannon’s Review
Blood Oath is filled with suspense, action, and love. This book had me not wanting to put it down. In fact I didn’t. I read it in one sitting.
Collin is a sexy, sweet guy who has a lot hanging on him. He is the leader of his team that does special missions for the military. He is ready to retire but does one last mission. That is when he meets Madeline.
Madeline is smart, pretty, and hell bent on ever finding love. She sees Collin first at the airport when she and her frien
A Novel Love
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome-books
Twists and turns!
Colin and Madeline meet by chance, but with just one look she knows he could be the one man she has been looking for. Colin has one last mission in him before he retires, and while his meeting of Madeline does not feel like chance, he knows she is the one he has been waiting for.
With so many twists and turns, this book kept me turning the pages. I really enjoy a romantic suspense and the author did not disappoint.
Even when times became terrifying for Madeline she st
Teresa Marshall
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book and it was awesome! I couldn't put it down. I hope there will be another! Great, great book!!!!!!
Jules
Feb 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Blood Oath by Sabrina Rawson is an action-packed military romance. Once Rawson’s characters are introduced and the premise is set-up, this tale of illegal arms deals, human trafficking and instant-love is a rapid-fire page-turner.

When Madeline and her good friend, Shelly, head off to Mexico for their very first travel adventure, their only plans are to have a good time and give fate the reigns to their hearts and happiness. These two inexperienced travelers make all sorts of novice mistakes, bu
Bob Platypire
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received a copy of this book a while back in exchange for an HONEST review*

3.5 Stars

There's a lot of action and adrenaline in this book, with very little lag; good for keeping the attention! The story is actually very frightening, knowing that things like this really happen.

It felt like things moved a little too fast sometimes, but it was definitely not to the point of not wanting to continue reading. The flow was, otherwise, fairly and smooth steady otherwise.
Riley K.
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. This was the first book by Sabrina Rawson that I have read and certainly not the last. Blood Oath is a book that sheds light on human trafficking. I finished Blood Oath in one sitting. It had all of the elements I enjoy in a story: suspense, action, and last but not least romance.

The story flowed quite nicely. Madeline, is one of the few female characters that remained strong even in some scary times which stands out to me. I enjo
Gemma Price
Apr 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a really great read, I loved the characters and the story was totally gripping! I would recommend it to anyone who loves a fast pace story with lots of detail.
Kristina Hoffman