Start by marking “Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)” as Want to Read:
Never Never: Part Two (Never Never, #2)

Never Never: Part Two (Never Never #2)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  39,292 Ratings  ·  5,187 Reviews
“Never forget that I was your first real kiss.
Never forget that you’ll be my last.
And never stop loving me between all of them.
Never stop, Charlie.
Never forget.”

Silas races against time as more truths unravel, while others twist tighter together. And now, the stakes are higher as Silas’ control slips and others begin to point fingers. Charlie is in trouble and he must
Published May 17th 2015 by Hoover Ink

To ask other readers questions about Never Never, please sign up.

Emily May
I cannot decide how I want to rate Never Never: Part Two.

On the one hand, as with part one, I found this book to be written in an extremely compelling way. I found it easy to sprint through chapter after chapter, unlocking more questions and mysteries as I went along. Unlike with some of the authors' other work, nothing about the plot or the characters irritated me and I genuinely care and want to find out just what the hell is going on.

HOWEVER, I can see absolutely no reason Never Never has bee
Brandi
description

Colleen. Tarryn. You two are killing me with these endings!

description

I can't say I'm surprised, but I sure am relieved that I waited to read this one. I'm would have been all kinds of ragey if I was looking at months of waiting. So far, this series seems pretty impossible to review, especially since I have no fucking clue what is happening - I'm just as confused as Silas and Charlie. But, I like it. I love the suspense, the uncertainty, and I'm excited to see where book 3 will take me. I have so many ques
Aestas Book Blog
NEVER NEVER: PART 2 is coming out May 17th!!!!!

"Best friends since they could walk.
In love since the age of fourteen.
Complete strangers since this morning.

He'll do anything to remember.
She'll do anything to forget."
Candace
Please see more of my reviews at www.bookaddicthaven.com

After the huge cliffhanger at the end of the first book, Part Two has Silas searching for Charlie. She never made it home after they left the club. With the help of the clues they had written down, Silas does his best to find her.

If you thought that the first book was unbelievable, Part Two takes it to another level. The "amnesia" that these two seem to be experiencing keeps getting stranger and stranger. I won't spoil it for you, but I wi
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Shelves: 2015
Holy Hell %#@$%#$%*$#@

FULL REVIEW POSTED

OMG!!! I can’t even begin to describe how I feel after reading this one. But yes the gifs summed some of it for me. I must say that compared to Part 1 this one gives us more answers and as a reader I felt saner than I felt when I read Part 1.

Me At The Beginning of this one

description

Even though we still don’t have the answers of why they keep forgetting things but we have clues. But the funny thing is that after getting 1 answer, several more questions sprouts up.

Jasmine
3 STARS! ★★★

"What I can tell you...the only thing I will tell you...is that you need to remember what it is that someone so desperately wanted you to forget.

Oh boy, here we go again. I'm just gonna sum up this read quick because it's pretty much the same gist as the first instalment.

This book in a nutshell:
- Charlie & Silas is still going through the same amnesia shenninigan; we still don't know why/how/what is happening.
- We're learning about CharSi (roll with me on the shipper name, will
Beverly
Jan 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mindfuckery
“Silas, the answers to your questions lie with someone who is very close to you.”

photo tumblr_inline_njw2p736Z21to8soz_zpsq3ylzsfm.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_nn8okeKcSQ1qc7qpt_500_zpsg0g59e0e.gif
 photo tumblr_inline_nhgi0gN8Yq1t4zn1y_zps7xow7sfk.gif

I still don't know what the hell is going on here.

photo tumblr_inline_nn8pr7mgyE1qc7qpt_500_zps9q5cunxd.gif

Things pretty much are more complicated than the first book. I can't even . . . I don't know . . . I just want part three like NOW, because I am dying here. The suspense is killing me.

photo tumblr_mzkmpwqD9j1qik2bvo7_r1_250_zpscf55c974.gif

I have said this before and I WILL SAY IT AGAIN : Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher, I hate you girls. You are driving me crazy with this story and I LOVE IT!
 photo tumblr_inline_mzbeee62So1rw57zp_zps46d3b1f2.gif

photo 8062127_zps3e7f1fcb.gif

One more thing, Tak
Aj the Ravenous Reader

4 solid stars!

I'm not trying to be smug or anything but somehow I had a feeling the book was going to start that way and was going to end that particular way too. Please don't pelt me with tomatoes especially because I have to use this gif. Lol!

But other than that, every other thing in the story is either a surprise or a mystery and I was gripped from the beginning till the end that I read the entire story for less than two hours.

The characters have become more mature and likable and I really
Casey
Edited: 16/1/24

Y'all are cray-cray. Why the fuck would we read Part 2 of an unfinished series, knowing damn well there's a Part 3 coming? Why didn't we learn from reading the first book that ended with a cliffhanger?

I'm a little angry once I'm done with this book. Mostly confused, but partially angry. This series is one giant puzzle I'm dying to solve and I'm nowhere near of figuring out the answers. I can hear myself asking "But why?" every five minutes. It's like a broken record playing in my
Clau R.
Shelves: 2015
WHYYYYYYYY.

I want to give this the 5 stars it deserves BUT I CAN'T! I will always be mad at Colleen and Tarryn for dividing this story in three ridiculously short parts! This could've been an AWESOME standalone!!! It was too short, I started it at 12:30 am and finished at 2:00 am! It wasn't enough!!!

Ugh. I love this story. I NEED part three RIGHT NOW.
Jennifer Kyle
3 ~ 3.5 Stars

This installment total cleared up all of my questions!!

description

Absolutely nothing is cleared up in this second installment and and I’m left with even more questions than I had after finishing book one of this series. Sadly, the couple wasn’t even together in this book but we are once again gifted with their dual POVS as they both try to figure out what is happening to them.

description

The mystery is intriguing and the background on both characters has been built upon so bring on January 19th and blow
Irina
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebooks, in-english
After - Jan 28, 2016:

While almost everyone is pissed off with the third and last part, I didn't really like this part. Nothing happens. Nothing. And the MCs were separated for the whole time. UGH.

Before - Jan 10, 2015:

Part Two
Fuck you
But I still
Need you
Paula M. of Her Book Thoughts!
I don't know. Might pick it up again when the final installment is out but at this point, I really don't care about anything or anyone anymore. I'm not pissed.. or disappointed. I just... don't care. Peace out!
-------------------------------------
The cover says..

a. someone's gonna die
b. i'm on my period but i still wanna swim
c. they're reliving Jaws
Catarina
3,5 Confusing Stars.

This is the second installment of the “Never Never” series and while Charlie is missing somewhere and having strange dreams about her and Silas past, Silas is trying to find out what the heck is wrong with them. Why they keep losing their memories and what did happen between them and with their families in the past that could have originated all of this? Unfortunately, every time he believes he’s going to get an answer, even more questions appear.

description

When what was supposed to
Pearl Angeli
May 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Until then, never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget. Never Never.”

Oh jeez what was that?? I'm totally

MIND-BLOWN!

Whoa! That was one helluvah crazy ride!

This novella was a lot better than the first because I finally found some answers that I was craving since the first installment, though I admit I'm still not satisfied. Even though CoHo and Tarryn revealed some of the unknown, still-- I can feel that there are a lot more to unravel. THEY WERE SIMPLY NOT ENOUGH! All throughout the
Isabelle
Me when I saw the cover

description

When I saw the date it will be released

description

Then I remember the feels on the first book

to Colleen and Tarryn

description

UPDATE: COLLEEN AND TARRYN OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE
Victoria Hansen
Mar 15, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2016
“Until then, never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget. Never Never.”

Never Never is the anticipated continuation of the first volume, written by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher. The story follows right after the events of the first book, and focuses on discovering the answers to the many questions. Resembling a filler in the story, Never Never volume two does nothing but ask questions and make the reader more confused, but has its enjoyable and thrilling moments.

Set right after the e
Laz
Jan 10, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: hmmm, romance-mystery lovers?
I can't help feel a little disappointed by the follow-up to the first novella. It lacked the thrill and suspense the first one had, no, not lacked. It was there, just more subtly.. We didn't get any answers to questions, and I sure as hell expected to at least get some clue or maybe make a guess at what's possibly going on. I mean, losing memories every 48 hours at the same time, it's creepy and inexplicably unless it's paranormal stuff, but there's no other indication whatsoever that this has a ...more
Srikari
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Dear CoHo and Taryn Fisher,
Are you trying to wound my soul?! Are you trying to terrorize my mind?!

description

I have no purpose in life anymore, what can I do but,

description

BEFORE MY SOUL DEPARTS I HAVE ONE MESSAGE. RELEASE BOOK 3 AND SAVE LIVES BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! SAVE HUMANITY! :'(

Peace out.

Angela
HELLO TARHO!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TRYING TOO DO TO US!!!??? THAT ENDING!!!! OMG WHAT IS EVEN HAPPENING!!!!?? FREAKING OUT
I HATE SHORT STORIES BUT THIS HAS ME SO HOOKED!

I need more Silas I need more Charlie and I sure as hell need more answers!
Beth Hudspeth
Never stop, Never forget. Never Never.

I feel like I'm in Never Never Land. I still haven't figured anything out. I'm super confused, but I guess that's part of the appeal. The mystery.

Silas is back with some help from himself this time. Charlie is still missing and Silas is doing everything he can to find her with the little knowledge he has. He seems to be uncovering some things in their past. He has found some journals. He has his brother to help him. COME ON SILAS! Figure this shit out. We kn
Debra
Shelves: 2015-release
4.5 Stars!

Loved it! Except for the fact that it once again ended with a cliffhanger... Can't wait for book 3! :D
Beatrice Masaluñga
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new-adult
I am speechless. I can't even...
HOLY MOTHER OF CLIFFHANGERS.
GIVE ME THE PART 3!!

Expect for a cliffhanger, but this is a better cliffhanger than the previous one. This is making me crazy. I'm really impressed of how this turned out. There are some hints and pieces in this crazy puzzle, but it's not enough to answer all my questions. At least, I have a little idea of what's happening between Silas and Charlie.

There's more of Silas' perspective than Charlie's, and I think I need more of Charlie's
Cristina
Jan 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

description

After the way things ended in the first part of Never Never I really hoped that this book was going to tell us what the f@ck is going on but no...the authors are still keeping us on our toes...

description

Even if we do find out more stuff about what's happening to them and they even start to (view spoiler) we still don't have the Answers and the book ends with yet another (and very annoying) cliffhanger.

description

I just hope the next book is the last one because
Cristina•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“I don’t know where I am.
I don’t know where “I” am.
I…I…I…
Who am I?”
- Silas Nash

* * *
- Silas Nash
Aimee ♥ | Aimee, Always
There are things in this world that I will never understand, and that includes: why is this even a serial? Yeah, I just can't. I thought part one was okay, but this one was just all over the place and completely pointless. Everything was incredibly predictable, by the way.

Full review to come.
warhawke
Type: Book 2 of 3 from Never Never novella series
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

The last book ended with the disappearance of Charlie and this book predominantly of Silas looking for her while. The rest well… pretty much the same.

For the first 50% I felt like I was reading book 1 all over again. Both of them still can’t remember. Both of them still confused. Both of them still trying to re-learn the same thing.

I’d rather love you at the bottom than despise you at the top.

Tracey (Life and Literature)
UPDATE: First read in May 2015 and re-read in February 2016.

Original Thoughts:
Oh Lordy!! Another cliffhanger!! Although admittedly not as bad as last time. Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher writing together should be a permanent thing! These books are so bloody awesome!! I love Silas and Charlie so much! They are so damn perfect together. The letters between the two of them were amazing. I was gripped. I was wowed. I need the next instalment like yesterday!!
Mira
4.5 'Charlie baby' Stars

'It starts slowly'
'The rain.'

How would you feel when you wake up in your car and have no idea who you are, where you are and how you got here in the first place? Well, I don't know but judging by this book it feels....... terrifying.
I really liked this book, because it shows readers what its like to experience things that not many do. Through the eyes of our two adorable characters I now have an idea of how it must feel to lose all memory of who you are. It was as if t
Carolina Carriço
EDIT #2

It's official. Colleen and Tarryn are trying to kill us. And I must say that in my case it's freaking working!!!! I really hope Part 3's release is close because you can't finish two novels like this and expect me to keep functioning like a normal person.

I loved all the letters and how Silas got to know himself and Charlie through them. I love how they love each other even with the memory loss. I love how they seem to always find each other against all odds.

EDIT #1

First: I need it! NO
  • F*ck Love
  • Verum (The Nocte Trilogy, #2)
  • Raveling You (Unraveling You, #2)
  • Becoming Rain (Burying Water, #2)
  • Happenstance 2 (Happenstance, #2)
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
  • The Song of David (The Law of Moses, #2)
  • Broken Juliet (Starcrossed, #2)
  • Ashes to Ashes (Experiment in Terror, #8)
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
International and #1 New York Times bestselling author of romance, YA and Women's Fiction.

Still doesn't know the difference between affect/effect, further/farther, or if the oxford comma is in or out.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com charity. We've donated over one
More about Colleen Hoover

Never Never (3 books)
  • Never Never (Never Never, #1)
  • Never Never: Part Three (Never Never, #3)

Romance Deals

• Hidden Secrets
  • Breath of Malice
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Kian (Undercover Billionaire, #1)
  • Greensleeves
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Everything We Keep (Everything #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Thin Air (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Sweet Caroline (Lowcountry Romance #1)
  • All the Breaking Waves
    $4.99 $1.99
  • To Hope (The Broken Roads #5)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Bad (Bad Boy Royals #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Royally Ruined (Bad Boy Royals #2)
  • The Finishing Touches
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Roses
    $11.99 $3.99
  • Accidentally in Love with...a God? (Accidentally Yours, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Splinter (Reliquary, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Claimed (Servants of Fate, #2)
  • Keeping You a Secret
  • The PMS Club
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gypsy (The Promised Land, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Bodyguard (Hollywood A-List, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Willow (The Promised Land #1)
  • Mosaic (Reliquary #3)
  • The Lullaby Sky
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Secretly Hers (Sterling Canyon, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tycoon Takedown (Lone Star Burn, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Come High Water (A Black Swan Historical Romance, #3)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Before I Knew (The Cabots, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Paradise of Glass (The Glassblower Trilogy #3)
  • Trusting You & Other Lies
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Once Haunted, Twice Shy (Peyton Clark, #2)
  • The Story of Beautiful Girl
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Lullaby Girl (Angie Pallorino, #2)
  • Say Goodbye for Now
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Bridged (Callahan & McLane, #2)
  • Love Is
  • The Unimaginable
  • The Hating Game
    $11.24 $1.99
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • His Darling Bride (Echoes of the Heart #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Traitor's Kiss (The Traitor's Circle, #1)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Augusta (The Promised Land, #5)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Twisted Truth (Rogue Justice #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Morning Glory (Drifters & Dreamers, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Worth the Wait (St. James, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Best Friend's Ex (Binghamton #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • A Totally Awkward Love Story
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Charmingly Yours (Morning Glory, #1)
  • Sit! Stay! Speak!
  • In the Barren Ground
  • About the Night
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Violet's Wish (Oklahoma Land Rush, #2)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Exploited (Zero Day, #1)
  • About That Fling
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Promises to Keep (Love in Provence Book 2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Taken Home (Lone Star Burn, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hard to Handle (Caine Cousins, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Austen Escape
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Garnet (The Promised Land, #4)
  • The Strawberry Hearts Diner
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Truth Be Told (Rogue Justice #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Born of Shadows (The League, #4)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • A Merciful Death (Mercy Kilpatrick #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • From Wine to Water (Angels & Outlaws, #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Worth the Risk (St. James #3)
  • The Dove
  • The Ladies' Room
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Too Hot to Handle (Romancing the Clarksons, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Accidentally Hers (Sterling Canyon, #1)
  • Kissing Max Holden
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Known (Bone Secrets, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Omega (Penton Legacy, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Taking Charge (Lone Star Burn, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Vanished (Callahan & McLane #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Lies We Tell (Quarry Road, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hidden (Bone Secrets, #1)
  • Wildfire In His Arms
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Seven Nights in a Rogue's Bed (Sons of Sin, #1)
  • The Ivy Tree
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Evening Star (The Drifters & Dreamers #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures of the First Daughter (Misadventures, #3)
  • Daisies in the Canyon
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Claiming Felicity (Ace Security, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • All the Beautiful Brides (Graveyard Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barefoot in the Rain (Barefoot Bay, #2; Barefoot Bay Universe, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Only You (Sweet Torment, #2)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • A Merciful Truth (Mercy Kilpatrick, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Until then, never lose hope. Never stop loving me. Never forget. Never Never,” 97 likes
“I know that’s weird, but that’s what you love about me. You love how much I love you. Because yes. I love you way too much. More than anyone deserves to be loved. But I can’t help it. You make normal love hard. You make me psycho-love you.” 80 likes