Start by marking “Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves, #12)” as Want to Read:
Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves, #12)

Diamond Moon

(Black Hills Wolves #12)

Human-wolf hybrid Darci Diamond spends every full moon locked in auntie’s basement in Southern Oregon. Her excruciating shifts terrify her, the last one causing her heart to stop beating. Seeking a cure, she journeys to Los Lobos.

Ross Luparell returns to the struggling Tao pack, using his millions made in the tech industry to build homes for pack families in need. He never
Kindle Edition, 2015 pages
Published March 27th 2015 by Decadent Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Diamond Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Diamond Moon

Start your review of Diamond Moon (Black Hills Wolves, #12)
Sherry Fundin
It’s been a while since I have read any Young Adult Werewolf stories, and I was ready for this sweet little novella, Diamond Moon by Celia Breslin.

Darci’s parents had died and all she had left was a map leading to a mystery town. She is half human and half werewolf. Her desire is to be all human, so hopefully whoever is in the mystery town can help her to quit shifting. Last time her heart stopped. How long before it kills her?

Thus, the adventure begins.

She’s going solo. She is creeped out by th
Cheesecake
Ross the wolf with a happy childhood and Darcy the half-wolf who may die in 2 days.

Darcy arrives in town on a stormy night, hoping to find a 'cure' for her werewolf half. Every month she is torn apart by the change and this time it may be too much for her to survive.

Ross is her mate and will do his best to save her, but first he must help her embrace her wolf half.

It was a fun read with lots going on. Darcy is a strong h and Ross is a loving but strong H. There's some humour some decent action a
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
~ 4 Diamond Moon Stars ~

Diamond Moon is book twelve in the Black Hills Wolves series by Celia Breslin and can be read as a stand-a-lone.

CBreslin did a great job with the writing. I have read only one other book in this series and it feel below pair for me, but Diamond Moon surprised me with the story and writing.

Darci our human-wolf hybrid has a big problem that could end with her life. She comes to the Black Hills seeking help and ends up finding more then she expected.

Ross our full-blo
Lorna
Mar 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
Having read and enjoyed two other books by this author, I was more than willing to read this one, in exchange for a fair and honest review. When I realized it was about wolf shifters, well that was just the icing on the cake for me. From what I can tell, this is the twelfth novella in the Black Hills Wolves series, all written by different authors. And yes, those are some novellas I will looking at when I want another good, shorter read in the future.

Darci Diamond is a wolf/human hybrid that pre
Anissa
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from a contest...I am so glad I did! I feel like I won big...First this is not a book I would have gone looking for. There are explicit sex talk and content that I am usually uncomfortable with! I wasn't with this book. Even though there was that kind of action it flowed completely with the story and the characters. It was romantic! It wasn't just sex scene put here and there!

Now the storyline. Once I started reading I could NOT put it down. A young woman Darci Diamond goes
Bethany
Mar 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have been craving a good werewolf book. I absolutely loved this story. I was bummed to see how much of a quick read it was. I am craving more of Russ and Darcy!!
Maghon Thomas
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I haven't read the other books of this series by this author, but I really liked this one I have read a book from this series written by a different author. :) That's kind of cool if you ask me. Different authors writing in the same series! So, when I signed up for the release day for the next book and figured I should read this one too :) So, let's talk about fun wolfy things LOL. Plus I just like werewolves, and this is a sweet, short, fun little adventure!

Darci Diamond is a half breed. She h
Maria Suarez
Mar 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock. Diamond Moon by Celia Breslin tells the story about Darci a young girl that has to be lock every full moon on her aunts basement that based on a letter left by her dead father ventures into Los Lobos to seek help before she dies from shifting.
Ross is in Los Lobos working to help out by building ousts when one night Darci knocks on his door and his world changes. As soon as he sees Darcy he knows that she is more than a regular gi
Mae Hanley
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifters
What an adventure Darci Diamond has in this 12th book in The Black Hills Wolves series. Half wolf half human raised in the human world after her parents die when she's 6. With no other shifters known to her her own shifts are not pleasant. Following instructions left to her in a letter from her father she has a not so pleasant introduction to the pack she hopes will help her.
Ross knows the half human is his mate but also knows he must tread lightly or risk losing her to her human brain's desire
Joy Whiteside
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed reading this book. Once I started reading I could not put it down until I finished the very last page. This book moved along at a great pace, not to fast nor to slow. It has awesome characters that you want to know more about and a story that will keep you interested and entertained from beginning to end. I would have no problem suggesting this book to family and friends. It should be on your TBR list, there is no doubt about it.
Finestra
Aug 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a nice story with some nice heat. The two characters were well drawn. BUT I wish the writing hadn't been rushed in places. I want to sink into the story, experience it. And sometimes the author did that, but often she didn't. Show me exactly what the characters are feeling. Paint a picture.

But this niggle is not going to stop me from reading more books by this author.
Barbara
Jan 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Diamond Moon

I am loving these books and once I start I can not put them down! Darsi comes to the Hills to try and find a way to get rid of her wolf side she is part human and she died the last time she shifted. But she has found her mate and the full moon is in two days will she live through this shift?
Carmen Fox
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This review is a long time overdue. I read this book a while ago, but the characters stayed with me. If you're into werewolf reads with plenty of chemistry, a sweet love story and hot sex, Diamond Moon should be on your must-read list.
Brenda Demko
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

There was plenty of sexy scenes, romance, some aggression, growling, suspense, and action.

I'd recommend it to those who like shifters and quickies.

I received an ecopy in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought it was a howling good read!
Sandy
Aug 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Good story

Liked the way this flowed. You got all the emotion and lots of action. Will be looking for more from this author and also more in this series.
Seleena
Jan 10, 2016
Nancy
Jun 02, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »

• Razor's Traitorous Heart (The Alliance, #2)
  • The Orc Wife (Monsterly Yours #1)
  • After Darkness Falls (After Darkness Falls, #1)
  • Ripples
  • Eat You Up (A Shifter's Claim, #2)
  • Planet Talzor Needs Brides
  • Applebottom Magic
  • Seductive Powers (The Capes, #1)
  • Frostbound Throne: Song of Night (Court of Sin #1)
  • Forgetting the Enemy - Enemy Duet Book 1
  • Captive Vow
  • The Krinar Code (Krinar World)
  • The Krinar's Informant
  • Betrothed to the Dragon (Lick of Fire: Dragon Lovers, #1)
  • No Ifs, Ands, or Bears About It (Grayslake, #1)
  • Good Intentions (The Road to Hell, #1)
  • Carved (The Road to Hell, #2)
  • Primal Possession (Alphas of Sandor #1)
Writer, urban fantasy and paranormal romance. Mega Joss Whedon fan. Lover of dark chocolate and exercise (no kidding). I write about the sexy and mysterious creatures of the Otherworld. Vampires, werewolves and all manner of Fae hold an extra special place in my heart.

Writes for Champagne Books & Decadent Publishing.

Black Hills Wolves (1 - 10 of 65 books)
  • Wolf's Return (Black Hills Wolves, #1)
  • What a Wolf Wants (Black Hills Wolves, #2)
  • Black Hills Desperado (Black Hills Wolves, #3)
  • Wolf's Song (Black Hills Wolves, #4)
  • Claiming His Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #5)
  • When Hell Freezes (Black Hills Wolves, #6)
  • Portrait of a Lone Wolf (Black Hills Wolves, #7)
  • Taming his Mate (Black Hills Wolves, #8)
  • Alpha in Disguise (Black Hills Wolves, #9)
  • A Wolf's Promise (Black Hills Wolves, #10)

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...