Start by marking “Spend the Night: The Complete Serial (The Hotel Collection, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Spend the Night: The Complete Serial (The Hotel Collection, #1-3)

Spend the Night: The Complete Serial (The Hotel Collection #1-3)

3.85  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Welcome to The Wellesley-Crawford...

Hannah Wellesley has spent her entire life running the halls of her family-owned hotel, the infamous and opulent Wellesley-Crawford. Noted as one of the city's richest, most luxurious hotels in Chicago, the WC is what Hannah has devoted her life and career to.

The hotel’s Annual Masquerade Gala is the event of the year, but this year Ha
ebook
Published March 4th 2015 by Elizabeth Lee

To ask other readers questions about Spend the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spend the Night

Sylvia
Great collection of episodes that will keep you intrigued and wanting more. The suspense was well written and had me second guessing myself repeatedly and desperate to find out who this mystery guy was that was terrorising Hannah. Blend that with lust, sex and romance, you have a great story that leads to an ending you were hoping for.
Andrea
Feb 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I seriously hope "The Complete Series" is a misprint because I need more Hannah & Trent. Trent is a fantastic addition to the book boyfriend list and Hannah is a girl I want to have drinks with.

Hannah Wellesley & Trenton "Trent" Crawford grew up together living a life beyond most of our dreams. Heirs to the Wellesley-Crawford Hotel, the two built a friendship and young first love while being groomed to inherit one of the most beautiful hotels and landmarks in Chicago.

10 years ago Trent
Tiffany
Well this was a fantastic read I gorged on!

Trent blew it away for me in this series. Somehow I just knew he was the one from the stairwell right away. I felt deep down that he had always loved Hannah. I knew that whatever he was keeping secret, it wasn't that he was a stalker.

I was clued in pretty early on about Carter. It was the particular fact that he knew ALOT of details about Hannah. Things she missed because all of her friends were so tight. She never once questioned how the new boyfriend
Domini
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*** 4.5 ‘Spend the Night’ Stars ***

< ARC kindly provide by the wonderful author in exchange for an honest review >

I’ve read quite a few books from this author and have enjoyed all of them and this 3 part serial is no exception. The story flowed perfectly and without any fault that I could find.

Spend the Night is about a hotel heiress, Hannah Wellesley, she is the next in line for COO of the majestic hotel The Wellesley-Crawford. Her current position is Events Coordinator which she is very
Shannon
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.
3.5*
Ok, this book frustrated me so much that I almost DNF at 37%...the heroine was driving me crazy. I liked her, but her whole life path she had planned out, the amount of time she put into rehashing and reliving the night of the Gala made me bonkers.
I am glad I muddled through it because I did end up liking it, I just didn't love it.
The premise intrigued me, even though I am NOT a fan of love triangles. But this wasn't your typical love tria
Karen Shortridge
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this free for my honest review and I was really impressed by the way the story unfolded, Hannah and Trent were childhood friends tragedy had struck both their life's with a cruel twist the years go by where they are separated but youthful love and fate have a way to come,this is a powerful plot and I really couldn't stop reading this once I started the book I kept going until the early hours,truly a brilliant read
Jessica
Feb 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult, reviewed
I'm not really a fan of serials, but when I saw the opportunity to read this one in its entirety, I jumped at the chance. I have enjoyed what I have read by Elizabeth Lee thus far, so naturally I wanted to give this one a try. I was left with rather mixed feelings when it was all said and done. I enjoyed it, but struggled with a lot of the heroine's actions, as well as some of the other elements in the story.

Despite my mixed feelings, I couldn't seem to stop reading. Lee's writing style is infe
Ashley Reynolds
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was ok
I received an ARC of Spend The Night - The Complete Series in exchange for an honest review.

The Blurb of Spend The Night had me intrigued. I enjoy a love triangle and anticipated a great read. Unfortunately, it just wasn't for me.

Hannah is the heiress of the WC Hotel in Chicago. She has big dreams of one day becoming the COO of the hotel, and works hard at event planning in the mean time. She is a hopeless romantic, and is looking for someone who can keep up with her lifestyle and sweep her of
Beantown Bitches
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I received an ARC for this book for my honest review

This is my first read from this author and I really enjoyed this book. There are 2 POVs .....Hannah and HIM (who is stalking her) I loved not knowing who HIM was because I kept going back and forth trying to figure HIM out. There were times I was cheering on for Trent then I would switch to Carter.

Lisa
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Hannah was having a good time at her families hotel The Wellesley-Crawford Hotel, masquerade party, letting loose, partying and drinking with friends. Then the thunder knocked out the electricity. Peo
Kara
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review posted at: http://bookcrushbookreviews.com/2015/...

Rating: 4 stars

As my first Elizabeth read, I was thrilled with the intense and balanced mixture of suspenseful moments, steamy encounters, and gut-twisting thoughts of a deranged individual. Trent or Carter...both men returning to Hannah's life around the same time mysterious, unsetting events were occurring to Hannah and her family's hotel. Could she trust Trent?...a boy she grew up with that helped her through difficult times as a child
Cara Nicole
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Hannah is one of the heirs to The Wellesley-Crawford, a high class, lavish hotel. She's driven and great at her job, and one night lets loose at a masquerade ball with a sexy mystery guy. Problem is, he disappears and she has no idea who it was, but hopes it's one of the two sultry men that are after her now. However, her gentlemen callers may not have the most gentlemanly interests. The trio of Hannah, Carter, and Trent made for an interesting component, I kept going between who I wanted her wi ...more
Kathleen
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a fantastic read!! Hannah Wellesley is on the path to running her family's hotel, The WellWellesley - Crawford. She has her life all planned out until the night of the Annual Masquerade Gala. She has a passionate encounter with a masked stranger and it changes her way of thinking. If that hasn't shaken her up enough, she also has been surprised by the return of her childhood friend and first love, Trent Crawford. He has an agenda and Hannah doesn't know where she fits into it. She has final ...more
Tammy
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow this was a quick intense suspenseful read I really enjoyed all the mystery.
Hannah Wellesley grew up in the Wellesley-Crawford Hotel groomed to take over when her grandmother retires. She loved this hotel.
Trent Crawford has returned to Chicago he has been gone from her life for 10 years.
A second bachelor is in the mix Carter the new chef her grandma just hired for one of the restaurants, they met 8 months ago at the annual Masquerade Ball.
Lots of twist and turns in this 3 books series make
Tasha
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an ARC for an honest review of this series*

I thought I had this book all figured out a few chapters in... a few chapters more and I realized I didn't have a clue! With every plot twist and turn, I felt the raw emotions playing out on the pages.

This book was well written. A balance of intrigue, romance and lust. It pulled me in and I couldn't put it down until I finished it. I read it in one sitting!
Dawn Shepherd
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was kindly given an ARC copy by this author. Wow what can I say about this book it was brilliant the first book by this author I have read, and I was really impressed by the way the story had you glued from the start and second guessing throughout who "him" was the second pov the book was written in. A breath taking story about true love and romance, well written story with great characters a must read I can't wait for more of this series
Raven
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was ok
Absolutely ridiculous but it got me to read again and it was easy to get into so at least it was good for that.
Denise Anderson
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My reviews are on the individual books
Sylvie Corneau
Apr 14, 2015
Celine
Sep 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
Born and raised in the middle of a Midwestern cornfield (not literally, that would be weird), I’ve spent my entire life imagining stories. Stories where the right guy always gets the right girl, first kisses are as magical as they are on the big screen and anything is completely possible if you believe.

Although this journey began years ago, it recently took on a whole new life. After years of devo
More about Elizabeth Lee

The Hotel Collection (3 books)
  • Spend the Night I (The Hotel Collection, #1)
  • Spend the Night II (The Hotel Collection, #2)
  • Spend the Night III (The Hotel Collection, #3)