Start by marking “HardBall” as Want to Read:

HardBall

Perfect ass.

Perfect arms.

Perfect swagger.

They call Dash Wallace the Diamond King.

He’s the hottest commodity in baseball and in the bedroom.

When he runs the bases, every woman’s eyes are glued to his stunning body and a smile that puts the night lights to shame.

I’m no queen. I’m a regular girl with a regular job. I just watch him on TV and from the bleachers, season after s
ebook, First, 200 pages
Published March 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about HardBall, please sign up.

Start your review of HardBall
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ½! Enigmatic, dirty-talking baseball legend with gifted tongue & revolving bedroom door meets a regular girl!

“I’m going to open your legs and have a field day on your clit.”

Hardball (stand-alone) is set in Los Angeles and follows baseball shortstop legend Dashiell Wallace, Dash aka the Diamond King during an off season.

Dash is a bit of an enigma never giving interviews and rarely seen with a woman twice. But underneath the surface hides a dirty-talking and determine
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
It's LIVE!
* AMAZON US * AMAZON UK * NOOK * iBOOKS * GOOGLE *
Read the first three chapters of HARDBALL <---

I absolutely LOVE this new Contemporary, SEXY, STANDALONE romance from CD Reiss. Dash and Vivian are everything I wanted them to be and more. Written in the first person narrative and from the alternating perspective of the hero and heroine, HardBall takes the reader straight to the heart of its characters, providing a direct line to their thoughts and feelings causing me to swiftly warm t
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 Stars!!

description

To be honest I didn’t know what to expect reading this one since it was only me second book by this author especially since I’ve heard it will be a little different from her previous books. Also, I was a little hesitant since I’m a little picky when it comes to sport romance novels. On top of that baseball is not my thing. Like at all. I’m happy to say this one turned out to be so much more than I had expected. A great mix of sweetness and sexiness, 'HardBall' was an entertaining read f
Wendy'sThoughts
Jan 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: C.D. Reiss Fans, Romance, Sport, arc
5 Double Play Perfection Stars
* * * * *
There are some stories that touch all the bases for you...Yes, I used a Baseball Metaphor...and then there are authors that can do exactly that, too. When you have the experience of both a unique story and it is written by an author who delivers a homerun..nope, couldn't resist...then I am in reader's heaven.

Hardball by C.D. Reiss had it all for me. It had the feel of Los Angeles...to the point where I felt I was driving to Dodger's Stadium myself. Every si
S.M. West
5 “I’ll walk the bases with you” STARS

I love sport romances and when I heard one of my fave authors was bringing us a baseball romance story, this girl was super excited.

Dash Wallace, heartthrob and short stop for the LA Dodgers was everything I'd hoped he'd be. Sweet, adorable, sexy, kinky, dirty-mouth Alpha and flawed.

photo hardball1_zpsc76mpyzs.jpg

Vivian Foster is every woman. She's a librarian with bills to pay, a father to care for, heartbreaks and insecurities. And this lucky lady, catches the eye of Dashiell
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5 Sensual Stars
 photo 16C667EF-3F01-40B6-9F2A-84E0DE09CF0D_zpswjrkb7tm.jpg

Well well what can I say?? I haven't read Cd's work in a year #sigh why? I don't know, just one book leads to another and I've been batshitcrazy this year, butttt I've kept my eyes on this one. Being that Sports romance is a go to genre for me I wanted to see how one of my favourite authors took this in her own way... I'm happy I dived in cause boy is this book kind of refreshing, different, unique... Those are the kinds of words I'd describe this book...

This is about a Man
Michelle
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dash Wallace is the star shortstop for the LA Dodgers, multi-time MVP and Golden Glove winner and is now hot on the heels of librarian to the underprivileged. Oh, and he’s perfect. Like P.E.R.F.E.C.T.

Teaser8

Told from both Viv’s and Dash’s point of view, we get the inside look into both of these characters. And what I loved the most about that shift in perspectives – that we get them at the right moments. We get the most impact from each scene and this is something that for me has always stood out
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 “Bring it Home” Stars
 photo Hardball_zpst5f2lflp.jpg

Equal Parts Sweet + Equal Parts Sexy = Loving This Book Hard!!!

This book is incredibly perfect. During my entire reading bliss, this book just kept me smiling and perfectly happy. There is the right amount of drama, there is the right amount of sass, there is the right amount of tenderness and there is the right amount of love. This book is a book that every lover of romance should read- where the "Prince Charming Baseball Player" falls for the sweet, kind, cute librar
C.D. Reiss
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This is my book. I love it and I CANNOT WAIT to release it.

Dash is a little kinky, a lot dirty, and sexy 'til Tuesday. He's a genius on the field and his batting average in bed hovers around...well...let's just say he bats a thousand between the sheets.

Vivian is unlike any heroine I've written before. Her talent isn't her music or her camera. She's not a secret savage or a celebutante swaggering out of clubs with both middle fingers extended.
Her talent is her HEART. She's a librarian at a schoo
Beverly
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Vivian is just a regular girl, she works as a librarian at an elementary school. She is actually working when she meets Dash Wallace, the famous short stop player. Vivian and her father are huge baseball fans, so she is very excited to meet the team as part of a field trip.

Dash lives his life following these small superstitious. Every decision he makes follows a strict routine, he is terrified of upsetting the balance in his life. When circumstances bring Dash and Vivian back together he finds
Catarina
4 “Sweetapple” Stars.

Vivian is a normal woman, living life day by day, working and taking care of her father. The last things she expects is to be in the eyesight of a baseball player because she knows she’s the “girl next door” and not the type of girl that pro athletes usually go for. Until she is.
But despite his feelings for Vivian Dash isn’t looking for something serious and he’s less than willing to give up on his very rigid habits for the heroine. What he wasn’t expecting was for the f
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Apple Dash' Stars!
 photo HardBall - C. D. Reiss_zpsdlvmgyvr.png

I have been waiting for C. D. Reiss's new book since she announced it. I am a big fan of her Songs of Submission series and I knew this would be a little bit different from her other works but still, she created a fantastic sports-romance novel!

HardBall is a stand-alone book and it tells the story of Dashiel 'Dash' Wallace (a misterious but very famous baseball player who is known for his skills in the field and in the bedroom) and Vivian Foster (a normal woman working a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
LIVE AMAZON amzn.to/22Ko5Oa

5 AMAZING STARS <3 <3 <3

I have to admit, that I picked this book up without reading the blurb, and I’m still surprised by how much I loved it!! And when I say, I loved it, it's with complete honesty, because I couldn't put it down and I was constantly swooning! C.D. Reiss really surprised me, in such a good way, considering since I didn't really enjoy her latest book! But this one had exactly what I needed!!It was emotional and hot.

description

He is the sexy star shortstop for
Phoebe
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love to create artwork for my reviews for Christine because her words are always so beautiful. I never feel like I can convey, with my words, the love I have for her amazing words. As I look at the art I’ve created for this review I realize the words and feelings are powerful but not as scorching hot as some of my other reviews. Make no mistake, this book is HOT! No one combines Hot and Heart the way CD Reiss does.

It’s every woman’s fantasy to be the object of desire of a rich/powerful/famous
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

5+ Perfect Erotic-Sports-Romance Stars!

When I heard the news that CD Reiss was writing a novel centered around a Major League Baseball player, I didn't believe it. No freaking way! Life couldn't get any better for this self-professed baseball whore me...

photo F27F1C71-16C7-4FDA-A721-67168034803A_zpskwuhpoze.gif

I think I counted the days till this book hit my kindle (I know- loserville). CD Reiss can seriously write the hottest damn dominant alphas without even having to call him an Alpha or a Dom...they just open their mouths and women open their l
CC

5 “Sweetapple” Stars!!!

description

Vivian Foster is a school librarian and a huge Dodgers fan. As part of a birthday gift for her father, Vivian is trying to get the entire team to sign a baseball to commemorate their winning season. It isn’t until a school field trip is scheduled to visit a park during a team appearance when she is able to secure a few of the last autographs, but Vivian also has a chance encounter with none other than the all-star playing and highly private shortstop, Dash Wallace.

“He
Jayme
Guilty pleasure for sports romances fans!

About the plot: Vivian and Dash met while signing balls event for the underprivileged children of East Hollywood. She is an ordinary girl who works in the school library and is a big baseball fan. Dash is a mysterious sport star of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball team. Their meeting ended with misunderstanding, and in addition someone stole his glove during this. He decided not to make a big fuss about it, and personally goes to visit the sexy librarian.

Vivi
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"C.D. Reiss" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: HardBall
AUTHOR: C.D. Reiss
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: March 29th 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've not read anything by this author previously but know she is a huge fan of many so I'm keen to see what she's going to throw at me with this book..

Told from both Viv’s and Dash’s point of view which I love and find refreshing..

HARDBALL First off we're introduced to sweet naive
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via Social Butterfly PR as part of book tour AND I own a copy as well*

SCORE!!!!!!

Oh, CD, how I’ve missed your writing, don’t ask me how. I know, I know, re-read, but you know what I mean… that’s the first feeling I got shortly after I started reading this. The next feeling, as I read more pages, I’m plowing thru the words faster than I want. I blink and my Kindle location has gone up a quarter of a percent, wut? I guess what I’m trying to say is that is how Christine’s
Amanda
5 'Dash Wallace' stars

Look no further if you are in the mood for a fun, smart, witty, charming and sexy romance. HardBall had it all in spades. I know CD Reiss is famous for her kinks, but don't you even worry about the BDSM element because it was very minor and only being hinted at. I'm a little bummed that there isn't any whipping involve. Well, a girl can't has it all.

I'm sure everyone will loves the heroine, Vivian Foster right from the start. She feels so real and relatable. A grade school
Sabrina
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was ok

I seem to be in the very small minority here, but I just couldn't get into this book. It had an intriguing premise but unfortunately, for me, it didn't live up to the expectations I had for it. I couldn't connect to the characters at all because they just seemed too scattered and all over the place. Some of the character traits didn't make sense to me so I was getting a little annoyed with both Dash and Vivian.

Overall, this wasn't the book for me but I do still recommend it for any sports romanc
~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

I thought this was a wonderfully written sports romance, that was super hot and emotional in equal measure. I adored the two main characters, and their chemistry together was palpable from the first page.

School librarian Vivian Foster has a kind and caring soul, but as the story unfolds we get to see her feisty side, and what a great addition that was.

Dash Wallace is an alpha to the core, he is a shortstop for the LA Dodgers basketball team, and needs his routine and order. If
❤️ Diana ❤️
It's no secret that I just adore CD REISS!! I love all her books from The Submission series, which was an artwork of erotica writing!! To Perdition series, which was a bit kinkier and at times darker. To Corruption series and of course ShutterGirl!! While most authors focus on creating badass heroes I have always been drawn to CD's heroines. They are strong, confidant and go after what they want. They are not whiney or wishy washy which is refreshing'. Now don't get me wrong her men are awesome ...more
Vanessa
4 Good Luck Charm Stars!!

"I wanted her. I wanted to want her as much as I wanted her to just disappear so I could live my life."

Like a reverse Bull Durham.:)) Really enjoyed this book. I am a HUGE baseball fan and have been for as long as I can remember. So my standards are through the roof. This was my first romantic baseball read, and I must say, I was not disappointed. It wasn't 100% perfect, but the things that fell short for me had nothing to do with the baseball end of it. Reis
Mindy Lou's Book Review
I absolutely loved this book! There is just something about seeing the progress of a flawed character falling in love.

Dash is such a complex character. He's a famous baseball player that is 100% focused on the game. So much so that he's OCD about his routines before, during and after the game and Vivian pops into his life and shakes it all up.

Vivian is just a regular person working as a librarian in a public school. She meets Dash when the kids take a field trip to the stadium to meet a few pl
NMmomof4
3 Stars

Overall Opinion: This was cute, but not the best. It won't go down on my favorites shelf, and I don't think it'll be all that memorable in the long run. Why? I'm not sure I can pinpoint it. Only think I can think of is that I never really got so into it that I was actually rooting for the couple. It felt surface deep, and I only was given a glimps into these characters. I'm going to go with "just ok" 3 stars.

Brief Summary of the Storyline: This is Vivian and Dash's story. They meet whe
London
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Feb 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved every single thing about this book! FANTASTIC!
Maria...
"3,5 SweetApple stars"

I own the world with you by my side.

This was a sweet and hot love story.It was a nice book and I enjoyed it more as I kept reading.At the beginning it was kind of weird because I was trying to connect with the main characters and I felt lost that I wouldn't feel the connection, but thankfully I started learning Vivian and Dash more so everything fell into the right place.

Dashiell-motherfucking-Golden-Glove-move-like-the-wind-hit-
like-Tyson-with-a-body-like-a-Renaissan
Elle
3 STARS!

This is my first read from CD Reiss and I was so HARD waiting for this. First, I never read sport romance before so I'd like to try this. Second, I read somewhere that the hero is quite kinky so bring it on! *what a perv*

Vivian Foster is just an ordinary woman with average job. She works as a librarian in elementary public school. This school trip brought her destiny to meet the man of her dream. Dash Wallace is a perfect species of a man and famous baseball star. Also he's kinda a jerk.

• All the King's Men Bonus Epilogue
  • Hard to Handle
  • A Secret for a Secret (All In, #3)
  • Complete Fixed: The Complete Fixed Series: #1-5
  • A Lie for a Lie (All In, #1)
  • My Favorite Souvenir
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • The Catch (The Player, #2)
  • Can I Come Over?
  • A Favor for a Favor (All In, #2)
  • Intrigued By Love (Written in the Stars #5)
  • Saint & Sinner: A Second Chance Romance
  • Change of Hart (Hart, #1)
  • The Player (The Player, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Here With Me
  • A Slice of Love (Slice, #4)
  • Breathless
CD Reiss is a New York Times bestselling author. She still has to chop wood and carry water, which was buried in the fine print. Her lawyer is working it out with God but in the meantime, if you call and she doesn't pick up she's at the well hauling buckets.

Born in New York City, she moved to Hollywood, California to get her master's degree in screenwriting from USC. In case you want to know, that