Start by marking “THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN” as Want to Read:
THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN

THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN

(Purgatory Club #6)

Do you want to totally to fall in love, get naughty, and be good at being bad with a bad boy? If so, get whisked away to an exotic island where anything and everything is possible with THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN mega romance bundle. We've packed the box with the best in new adult, erotic romance, sweet contemporary, and wicked paranormal all set in the mysterious, dangerous, and ...more
Kindle Edition
Published March 10th 2015

To ask other readers questions about THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about THE BAD BOYS OF EDEN

MsRomanticReads
There were no blurbs accompanying each story, so I didn't know what I was going to get until the first few pages of each one. Overall though, this was a terrific set, and I'm thrilled that a few were bundled. I discovered quite a few new to me authors, and now I'll definitely be checking out more Eden books.

Master of the Island by Lauren Hawkeye
Invitation to Eden #0.5
Tags: Contemporary, Erotica, M/F, Billionaire, CEO, Beauty and the Beast Theme, BDSM, Kink
Length: Prologue + 4 Chapters
Rating: 3
Armenia
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I found out the Eden stories were coming out as a box set I jumped on it! This bundle contains 14 stories of the 27 Invitation To Eden series, a multi author project. Each story which takes place on Eden, a fantasy island located somewhere in the Bermuda triangle, is unique to the author’s characters. And the awesome thing is that the island knows what each person needs.

And let me tell you, there’s some hot smoking scenes. I’ve read great reviews on the individual books in the Eden series
Kimme
Apr 09, 2015 rated it liked it
Mixed reaction.

Some of the stories are really good and some of them not so good. My main complaint is the proofreading and grammar. In one book the hero's name is spelled differently a couple times. It was more good than bad. Only three stars because it was average.
Amber
Mar 10, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle
Yours Truly, Taddy by Avery Aster - Another hilarious installment in the Undergrad series. I'm really loving getting the backstories on these characters. These are just so much fun to read! They are extremely over the top. Anything and everything can and does seem to happen to these characters. Explosions, airplane crashes been there done that! I can't wait to find out what happens next! Also extremely hot sex at an unexpected time and place!

Wild Ride by Opal Carew - This one was definitely very
N. Kuhn
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received this free in exchange for an honest review*
Master of the Island by Lauren Hawkeye - I feel this story was left unresolved. There wasn't much to it. Yes, it was interesting to see the story about how the island came to be, but where's the rest of his story?

Wild Ride by Opal Carew - Holy hotness! This is a crazy sexy book! I had to fan myself the whole time. Though, I wasn't big on how Killer treated her. I still loved the book. These Eden stories are almost too much for me! I'm addic
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one of those bundles that has something for everyone. I really enjoyed the variety, there were some sweet romances and also dark erotica romances. Each of these books was well written and fast paced - I finished the entire bundle in a weekend because I didn't want to stop reading. I also really loved that each of the stories tied back into the Island theme - I've read many box sets that don't have a common theme and have to say I enjoy the themed ones more. I'm not a huge fan of menage's ...more
Kate
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful collection of stories!! There is something for everyone. I personally didn't like the style of a couple of writers but all the stories were all written. I would love to visit Eden again and learn more about The Master and some of the characters working on the island as well as some new people who come to visit
Vivian
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
First story- did not finish
second story- did not read
Rough Draft- 4 stars I like this series
forth story- 3 stars
fifth story- 2 stars
sixth story- 4 stars good read
seventh story- 1 stars
eight story- 1 stars
The rest of the stories were 1 star except Eliza Gayle's story. That I gave 5 stars because the characters said all the right things that I wanted to read them say.
Candice
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shower much?

Delicious sexy read that will leave you hot n bothered with a definite need to cool down! Or maybe I just need one of Eden's fabulous "miracle cure" cocktails! Nah who am I kidding-gimme one of those bad boys!
Where's my invitation?
M Yearwood
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Mixture

There should be a listing of these books as three of texas titles within this series I purchased separately. Hence I skipped over those. A few typos in some of the stories. A good read for those who want to enjoy some adult fiction.
Eulalia Sinclair
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
WOW!!

I bought this box set awhile ago. These books are great and each one is unique. I love how you ladies described the island. I only wish my Invitation to Eden would arrive soon.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
A great collection of Billionaires, Alphas, Bikers, and Doms stories. If you're looking for a hot book that will make your toes curl... The Bad Boys of Eden is the book for you. A real page turner that will have you panting for more.
Wendi
Apr 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: e-book-i-own
This was a fun way to see how several authors use the same bits and pieces of setting, story ideas and characters to combine stories into a collection. Each story held its own and took me on a journey to a very interesting island that always gives you what you need.
Shirley Jackson
Mar 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
A Excellent Read

Plenty of adventure, mystery, romance, love on the Island of Eden. These stories take you to another world where fantasies of all kinds come true. Dreams come true, love is found and relationships restored so d rebuilt
Just good reading!
Sharon Webb
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!!!

If you haven't read any of the Invitation to Eden series, you should. They are all wonderful stories, I haven't read any one I didn't enjoy. All the authors are absolutely fabulous writers!!! A must read.
Terry Hammoutene
Mar 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
HOT! HOT!HOT!

This book is a collection of stories on the island of Eden written b different authors. Each story has it separate invitation to Eden for a different person and they all fit well together. I enjoyed this book and hope you will too
Manuela
Dec 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Most of the stories were 4 to 5 stars. Some I will follow up by reading books of the original series and I will definitively continue to get my hand on more Eden books.
Jodi Cain
Mar 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This bundle of books was a Hot read. I enjoyed every story in it and can not wait to read more. I would love to go to Eden myself
Sarah Leyton
Mar 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked most of the stories, though there were a couple that I skipped or eye rolled my way through. I was a little disappointed that hey didn't finish The Master's story.
Mauaqui
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Too Bad The Island of Eden is a Fantasy - Wow!

I enjoyed all the stories. Some were more explicit sexually than others, but all in all, I could not stop reading this e-book.
Michelle
Mar 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Magical

I have just finished this series and I am blown away. The stories were very erotic with a touch of mystery and magic. I can't wait for the next one.
Rexi Lake
Mar 17, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Wicked Valentine
  • Shades of Kink: From Alphas to Masters
  • One Night in Vegas (The One Night Series Book 1)
  • Red Hot Bikers, Rock Stars and Bad Boys
  • Passion Next Door (The Pleasure Brigade, #1)
  • Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender
  • Danger and Desire
  • Unleashing the Receptionist (The Receptionist, #3)
  • Hot Shots
  • High Octane Heroes
  • Naughty Tricks and Sinful Treats
  • Blurring the Lines (Invitation to Eden #14)
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • Shades of Surrender: Fifty by Fifty #4: A Billionaire Romance Boxed Set
  • Skip to the Good Part 3: 20 Authors Reveal Their Steamiest Scenes (Skip to the Good Part, #3)
  • Red Hot Obsessions
  • To Know Her (Last Saints, #2)
  • Seductive Supernaturals: 12 Tales of Shapeshifters, Vampires & Sexy Spirits
Get a FREE ebook when you join Avery Aster's newsletter http://eepurl.com/CQ665

A graduate of New York University and a resident of the Big Apple for twenty years, New York Times bestselling author Avery Aster writes popular fiction in several genres. Erotic Romance fans enjoy Avery’s The Manhattanites books, while New Adult readers can’t get enough of the Undergrad Years. For those who like a goo

Purgatory Club (6 books)
  • Roped (Purgatory Club, #1)
  • Watch Me (Purgatory Club, #2)
  • Teased  (Purgatory Club #3)
  • Burn (Purgatory Club, #4)
  • Bottoms Up (Purgatory Club #5)
  • Hold Me Close (Purgatory Club, #6; Invitation to Eden, #8)
“My dick just died, can I bury it in your vagina?” 1 likes