Start by marking “Endless Nights (Vegas Nights, #2)” as Want to Read:
Endless Nights (Vegas Nights, #2)

Endless Nights

(Vegas Nights #2)

The sex is crazy good. Is it crazier to want something more?

Andrea and her two best friends have shed their nurses’ scrubs for a long-awaited weekend in Las Vegas, and nothing—flight delays, lost luggage, or the slightly weird guy with the sketchy invite to an exclusive bash—is going to stop their fun.

Within minutes of arriving at the opulent party,
Published April 28th 2015 by Samhain Publshing

To ask other readers questions about Endless Nights, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Endless Nights

Michelle
I want this strong hot sexy footballer

Andrea is on a wild weekend with her friend after a few ups an downs them end up at an exclusive party 2 a hot actor when her friend goes of with the actor there r just 2 of them left then she sees a gorgeous sexy really big guy lookin at her once they start talkin the chemistry between them is hot but she isn't sure about him once talkin she finds out he plays 4 the NFL his name is Luke Nelson an he plays 4 the Seattle Seahawks once they get talkin she s
Claire Robinson
Mar 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
4 - "Did you just smell me?" Stars!

Oh, my, wow! Karen Erickson hit the proverbial nail on the ‘novella’ with Endless Nights, in fairness this series has been pretty stellar so far, but this one… Just… Yum!

ER nurse, Andrea is in Las Vegas for a long weekend with her two girlfriends; Reagan, who found her HEA in the previous installment Reckless Nights and Natalie, who is due to get her story told sometime soon in Wild Nights.

”You taste good in the morning.”

These short, sharp, sexy stories are something you pick up and don’t put down until you have
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo Rushton

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

What a deliciously sweet and swoony read this was. I loved it so much that I devoured the whole book in one sitting. I just couldn't stop reading! In this second part of the "Vegas Nights" series it was time to discover what Andrea had gotten up to in Las Vegas and boy, did she have good night!!
Okay, no, she never, ever did things like this. It was so wrong. Rubbing on a strange man she just met. Letting him put his hands and to
Michelle
Feb 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
With Reagan off with her actor, Andrea finds herself caught up in the gaze of Luke Nelson, the famous football player and she has absolute no clue who he is. Luke is instantly attracted to Andrea and although a simple hook up isn’t quite what he’s looking for, not giving into his desires and what she makes him feel isn’t an option.

As Andrea and Luke sneak away to spend the as much time together as possible, and that connection continues long after Vegas with stolen weekends but the distance and
Manon the Malicious
May 31, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: contemporary
This was a short, steamy and cute story but a couple of things annoyed me:

- 1 The slut-shaming. The heroine thought several times things like "It's so unlike me, I'm not a slut, I don't sleep with random people hours after meeting them."
THINGS LIKE THAT CANNOT BE WRITTEN BY WOMEN IN 2015! SERIOUSLY.

- 2 The insta-love. I really don't believe in it.

- 3 The possessiveness. The dude thinks things like "she's mine" and that in itself bothers me but I usually
Maria Rose
The Las Vegas hook-up is a classic story but taken to new sizzling heights in this second entry in the Vegas Nights series by Karen Erickson. It's got all sorts of 'swoonworthiness' going for it - a star studded party, opulent hotel rooms, handsome and rich men, and hot sex. I loved the setup as Andrea and her two girlfriends end up at this crazy party and she meets Luke, an NFL player who is handsome, rich, and more importantly, attracted to her from the get-go. Their instant chemistry leads An ...more
Paris
Holy hotness. How badly do I wish I could go to Vegas and meet a Luke Nelson of my own. I mean, I’m in Seattle, so I could easily make things happen after our wild weekend in Vegas. Okay, that really isn’t what I’m supposed to be talking about. I have really enjoyed this series so far. I was really interested in Andrea and couldn’t wait to see what she was like. And of course I love football player heroes. Luke and Andrea were combustible together. I didn’t want the book to end. I could have kep ...more
Irene
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-cover, galley-arc
4 stars

I'm really enjoying the Vegas Nights books.

Endless Nights was Andrea and Luke's story. They had great chemistry, loved seeing them together.
This is a quick and steamy read.

Highly recommend this book and series.

Thank you Netgalley and Samhain Publishing for the advance copy in exchange for my honest thoughts.
Heather in FL
Like I said on #1, sweet story but not super long. In this one, one of the girls from the trio visiting Vegas for the weekend meets up with a pro athlete. He loves that she doesn't really know who he is, because that means she might like him just for him, not what he can do for her. But she has self esteem issues, so she can't believe it might be more than just a weekend fling. He sets her straight on how he feels pretty soon after the weekend is over, though it's not exactly smooth sailing. Sti ...more
Kimberly (Kimmy Loves to Read)
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Like the previous book, this one gets right to the action. Andrea meets Luke at the party and it isn't long before the two of them are heading to his room. Like his friend Declan, Luke finds this ordinary woman to be a welcome change from the women he is used to dating.

These two have an amazing connection, even more so than Declan and Reagan. Within minutes of meeting each other they actually talk to each other about how intense i
Sandy S
Apr 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars--

About the book: Release Date April 28, 2015

The sex is crazy good. Is it crazier to want something more?

Within minutes of arriving at the opulent party, she’s deep in conversation with gorgeous, fun
Kim
Apr 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
In the free prequel novella Wicked Weekend we met Reagan, Natalie and Andrea...three nurses ready to have a good time on their weekend vacation in Vegas. Reagan the sarcastic, realistic one. Natalie the sweet sprite who always sacrifices for others. Andrea the tall, gorgeous perfectionist. They met the mysterious James who became their fashion Fairy Godfather, glamorized them, and got them into an exclusive party for the famous actor he works for.

In Reckless Nights we got Reagan and actor Declan'
Heidi
Jun 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was provided a copy of this book via netgalley in exchange for my honest opinion and a review.

Karen Erickson is one of those authors you just no that every book she writes is amazing.

You no that saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas?

Andrea and her two best friends have shed their nurses scrubs and head of for a girls weekend in Las Vegas, nothing not even flight delays, lost luggage, or a weird guy with the sketchy invite to an exclusive party is going
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

The second book in author Karen Erickson’s Vegas Nights series is every bit as good as the first yet I’m going to admit I kind of loved the hero in this book more. A star NFL player who has played just as much off the field as on finds himself wanting more out of life when he meets a nurse as a party in Las Vegas. Instant attraction and crazy chemistry has Andrea breaking all of her rules when she meets Luke Nelson and has Luke thinking he’
Katie(babs)
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Karen Erickson writes the best one night stands that become permanent between the main couple. Endless Nights (Vegas Nights #2) is a hot little novella I wish was longer because I had a blast reading it. The first book was about a nurse finding her HEA with a big time actor. This installment is about another nurse finding love with a big time football player.

Andrea came to Las Vegas with her two girl friends from some R&R. She ends up at a VIP party and meets Luke, a player for t
Book Gannet
3.5 stars. This is another sexy wish-fulfillment novella set in Vegas, where an ordinary nurse attends a swanky party, feels instant attraction to a hot guy who also turns out to be famous in some way – last time he was an actor, this time he’s a sportsman. While the last book ( Reckless Nights) was all about the sex, this story spends at least some of the time ...more
Rachel
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
This was another fast, sexy story from Karen Erickson about the Vegas weekend for three girlfriends that turned into whirlwind romances with three famous men.

Andrea put aside her nursing focus for the weekend with her best friends, but had no intention of hooking up with anyone, let alone someone like Luke Nelson. She isn’t used to casual hook-ups, let alone making out with a stranger in public, but she pushes aside her misgivings to explore the interest she feels for Luke.
LJT
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Endless Nights by Karen Erickson is the second novella from her Vegas Nights trilogy. Each book focuses on one of three best friends who take a much needed and deserved weekend away to Las Vegas. The women end up getting invited to a celebrity infused party, which changes all of their lives forever. This second book is all about Andrea, an extremely hardworking hospital nurse, who is not only smart and beautiful, she is a tad bit shy and conservative.

Luke Nelson is a talented and pop
Downward dog
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sports-romance

I was given a copy of this book to write an honest review for Netgalley and Cocktails and Books.

ENDLESS NIGHTS is a captivating, steamy novella. Andrea is visiting Las Vegas for the weekend with her two girlfriends on a well deserved vacation. She has spent the last few years working hard to get through school and now her nursing job consumes her life, leaving her little time for herself. Andrea meets Luke, a profession al football player with the Seattle Seahawks, at a part
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
OMG swoon , Luke is fabulously amazing and wow just ya I love him !!
Luke and Andrea's story is great as well. Again a chance meeting , the exact thing each other wants. Andrea in Vegas for a break and some fun , Luke looking for more and looking for real !! Another strong connection that quickly goes from hotness to real and honest emotions. I love that they smell each other !! Too cute and just so real. This is one of those fantasies you play out in your head , how nice to have a chance e
Elle Christensen
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed the prequel and first book in this series and I was not disappointed by this installment. It had the same qualities of likeable characters, hot and steamy scenes, a tad bit of angst, and a fast HEA. It’s a “warm and fuzzy” read for me. A book I pick up when I need a sexy story with a quick resolution, so that I’m never far from the stage where I’m smiling and sighing over the love story.
Andrea and Noah are fun to follow and their characters are well written with surprising dept
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
I have read the previous books in the series so I knew Andrea had a wild weekend with a football player but I was excited for their story.

It was intense from the start. The way Luke was looking at Andrea in her sinfully sexy dress and it didn't stop there. The weekend was full of heat. A sexy shopping trip and a goodbye. Luke wanted more but wasn't sure if Andrea felt the same way. Will they part ways and just have the memories of a sexy fling in Vegas or will they try to work something out?

I
FMR Book Grind
Apr 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
CRISTINA'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Book 2 of the Vegas Nights Series entails the story of Andrea’s trip to Las Vegas with her best girlfriends, Regan and Natalie.

Babbling Chatter  Reads
Apr 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
The second installment in the Vegas Nights Series entails the story of Andrea’s trip to Las Vegas with her best girlfriends, Regan and Natalie.

Shortly arriving at an exclusive private party, wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks, Luke Nelson has caught sight of a dashing brunette, Andrea. That one look and the feeling of some connection between the two of them with the need for more was inevitable. The question??? Will an intense hot night leading to a weekend together be enough?

I am thorough
Christina Montminy
I liked this 3rd installment of the Vegas Nights series by Karen Erickson, it was good but for some reason it didn't keep me like the 1st one did. Andrea is on vacation with her friends in Vegas when she meets Luke at a party & sparks fly. They spend the entire time together & they fall harder for each other. A long distance relationship is started but a vengeful ex makes trouble for Luke & now has Andrea questioning their relationship. Luke & Andrea are very hot together can lus ...more
Isha Coleman
Apr 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: first-reads
Am really loving Karen Erickson's "Vegas Nights" series. This series has everything. A group of close knit girlfriends go on a roadtrip to Vegas and end up finding a sensually satisfying good time with guys who are tired of the celebrity scene. Endless Nights is Andrea and Luke's story. She is a nurse, he is a pro football player. They only have the weekend to explore their feelings. What happens when they each discover they want more? Can they overcome the obstacles? Enjoyable read. Received a ...more
Wendy Gibson
Feb 24, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc-books, netgalley
Note: I receive an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was a short & sweet (but very sexy) book that was fast paced and fun to read! Luke was super sexy and delightfully honest and open about what he wanted with Andrea and I enjoyed how she opened up to him as well. There were no games played and there were no major hurdles to speak of. Just pure attraction and romance! 3 1/2 Stars!
Kookie's
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: novella, serial
After having read all books of this series, I have decided that this is my most favorite of the three. I may be biased since athletes always get extra points from me. Nevertheless, Andrea and Luke's chemistry is just on point. I don't know why but there was just something infinitely sexy about these two together. They were the only ones who really attempted to take their Vegas connection outside of Vegas and tried to really make it work.

I could use a Luke any day, I promise.
Amanda
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is Andrea and Luke's story! Luke is delish! Their connection is strong and instant. Neither of them is looking for a relationship- it's just for fun. Or is it? It seems unreal to both of them and they are not really sure how to handle it. Can these 2 make it work with the distance between them? Do they even want the same things? Don't miss out on their story!!!
Raquell Barton
May 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Loved the second book in this series. Andrea and Luke were great together. I love it that the heroes in this series are ready to settle down and want to do it with someone normal who will keep them grounded. Can't wait to read Nicole's story!

• Breathing Black (The Black and White Duet, #1)
  • Spike (Spark, #2)
  • Fight For You
  • Diary of a Dieter (Confessions Series #1)
  • Bradley's Whistle (Kink Harder Presents, #2)
  • The Player (Rouge Passion, #1)
  • Breathe (Submission, #3.5; Songs of Submission, #9.5)
  • Soar (Indigo Lounge, #4)
  • The Inspiration (Work of Art, #1)
  • Dirty Little Lies (Fun and Games, #1)
  • Days of Wonder
  • Sugar on Top (Sugar, Georgia, #2)
  • Her Destiny (Reverie, #2)
  • Promises After Dark (After Dark, #3)
  • Brodie's Bride
  • Butterfly
  • Wherever You Will Go (Try Again, #1)
  • Full Tilt Duet (Full Tilt, #1-2)
USA Today bestselling author Karen Erickson lives in central California with her husband, three kids, one dog and too many cats. Being a romance writer and bringing her characters to life is her greatest dream come true.

She also writes as NYT & USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy.

Karen's Facebook page:

She also writes as NYT & USA Today bestselling author Monica Murphy.

Karen's Facebook page:

Vegas Nights (4 books)
  • Reckless Nights (Vegas Nights, #1)
  • Wild Nights (Vegas Nights, #3)
  • Red Hot Nights (Vegas Nights, #4)