Start by marking “Waiting for You (Losing Me Finding You, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Waiting for You (Losing Me Finding You, #1.5)

Waiting for You

(Losing Me Finding You #1.5)

When I was a boy, I met a girl.
She changed my life.
In such a good way.
She taught me so many amazing things. Like how to expect the unexpected. How to want something, but also how to wait for it when circumstances forced you to. She taught me about bravery and facing your fears, about beating the odds when it felt like everything was against you. She also taught me how t
Published February 18th 2015 by Natalie Ward

To ask other readers questions about Waiting for You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Waiting for You

Start your review of Waiting for You (Losing Me Finding You, #1.5)
Brenna
Feb 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Waiting for You is a really sweet novella. This book is a companion to Losing Me Finding You and is told in Ben’s POV. It definitely shouldn’t be read without reading LMFY (which I loved!) first!
I fell hard. I fell in love with her long before I even knew what love was. I know what it is now though, and I’m still in love with her today. I’ll be in love with her for the rest of my life.
Eva and Ben have an epic, epic love story. Since meeting when they were very young children, they’ve had a s
Chris- Bookaddict
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
YES I am flipping excited !!!!!!!

Amber
Nov 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Ben is still my Ultimate Book Boyfriend STARS ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Meeting you was fate. Becoming your friend was a choice. But falling in love with you…that was beyond my control."

I absolutely LOVED LOSING ME FINDING YOU. It was one of my top books from last year, and a top 10 book ever. Ben Foster is my ultimate book boyfriend. Even only getting to see him through Evie's eyes he was still beyond amazing. But now seeing everything through Ben's eyes I think I fell love with him even more.

"How muc
Nikki
Feb 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful conclusion to such a different love story. No drama or unnecessary problems. It's just a perfect telling of Ben's POV told through the letters he wrote while waiting for Evie.

I loved the timeline of events and the way the letters started at the beginning of Evie and Ben's relationship. This is not a re-telling of Losing Me Finding You; it's Ben's story. It's his perspective on Evie and what happens each time she disappears.

Ben Foster couldn't be more perfect. I adore him. But e
Sara
Feb 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: got-in-2015, kindle
Good companion

I loved Losing Me Finding You, so I was so excited for a little of Ben's story. I love Ben. He is so faithful and smitten. They are like star crossed lovers. Anyway, it was fun and full of emotions and sex. Good for a little add on. Everything takes place in one night pretty much. Very exhausting.
Jen
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Incredible conclusion to a story I fell in love with. I love Ben, I love Evie. Their love story just pulled at my heart. One I won't forget. ...more
deb22luvsbooks
Apr 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: series
This was a great little add on that covers his side of the story, and features letters that he wrote her during her time away. I like that the author addressed the other families she had, but i wish there was more of an explanation. I still want a book of her brother!
Cocktails and Books
I read Losing Me Finding You a while ago. It was until an unfortunate incident with my Kindle a few days ago that I ended up scrolling through my books and came across the book cover. That lead me to jump on Amazon to find other books by Natalie Ward. That was how I found this novella. I'm so glad I did.

I've always wondered what Ben did each time Evie disappeared. How he was feeling. How he explained where she was. WAITING FOR YOU gives us Ben's POV. How gutted he was, even the first time, when
Nattaly Rodriguez
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Muy bonita historia, creo que el primero y este libro se convirtió en uno de mis favoritos. Me gustó a ver leído la historia contada de la perspectiva de Ben.

Es un excelente libro, bien contado. La historia es clara, entretenida que más puedo decir, se lee fácilmente sin ningún problema.
Maria
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
lo quiero donde lo puedo conseguir por favor quien me lo envía
Anali
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*O* HERMOSO!!! Esta historia es tan hermosa y perfecta como la primera. Definitivamente te complementa por que es, en si, la pequeña parte que faltaba...Ben...y ha sido terriblemente conmovedora e increíble. Ya estaba completamente enamorada de Ben y sabía que su amor por Evie era maravilloso, pero despúes de leer Waiting for you te das cuenta de que su amor es mucho más maravilloso, te das cuenta de que los sentimientos y todo lo que él vivió también es muy importante!!!
Esta historia me ha gus
Mar 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: scribd
This all takes place on the night Evie returns in February 2012. It's in Ben's POV and he gives her letters to read that he wrote to her during the times she had disappeared. She reads each letter then they talk about it. That is pretty much it. Nothing big is really revealed, except maybe a few answers you were wondering may have been answered. Mainly you see that Ben is just as awesome as we already knew. ...more
Traci
Feb 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sweet

I enjoyed reading his POV... I couldn't put it down. You could feel his pain when Evie was gone, but you knew how much he loved her despite everything they went through.
Keeping things (a record of sort) from their past for Evie (memories & mementos she thought she lost) was so sweet..
Gaby
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I usually don't give a high rating to novellas (3 stars top) because most of the times I felt the romance is a kind of rushed but this is not the case. Beautiful story, a perfect complement to Losing Me Finding You. Ben POV was so sweet and he's so in love. Totally worth reading it! ...more
Lisa Berman
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!!

I loved the first book so much (you must read it. Really) I didn't think it could get any better but this novella really wraps it up I feel even better now knowing Ben's story. Beautiful job Natalie THANK YOU.
Krista Gervais
Sep 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Awesome addition to "Losing me Finding you".
Was good to hear some of Ben's side of the story.
Kind of makes me think of The Time Travellers wife...but opposite lol.

I recommend these books for sure!
Sammie
I absolutely loved Losing Me, Finding You so this was a really sweet little bonus, getting to read Bens letters.
You should definitely read this after reading Losing Me, Finding You but I don't think it really adds much to the story. It's just a nice extra for those who want more from Ben.
Star
Mar 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Ben

Throughout Eve's story Ben was always there waiting. He is the true hero of both story's. He had to live life but never going forward until she came home to him. It would have been understandable if he let her go but he never did.
D²
A sweet novella from Ben's POV! ...more
Cindy
Feb 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Wow... Such an amazing story. I totally loved reading from Bens POV. So happy for Ben and Evie, I just love those two. Natalie your books just leave me speechless and so sad when it ends.
Julia
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance-favs
It's a recap. ...more
Estefanía
Nov 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amo la relacion que hay entre Ben y Evie, es un amor que va mas alla de cualquier cosa.
Carol Blackman
Apr 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loving this man more every second
PAULA
Dec 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-to-follow
** Review to follow
Tabs
Mar 05, 2015 rated it liked it
Was ok, was nice to read from Ben's perspective, but I did get a bit bored. ...more
Stannium
Mar 17, 2015
Bliss
Mar 02, 2015
Milly
Jun 09, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• My Best Friend's Sister
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Missing Pieces
  • The Summer King Bundle: The Prince / The King / The Queen
  • Forsaken Trail (Runaway, #4)
  • Illicit
  • Incipient (The Marked, #6)
  • Incarnate (The Marked Saga #5)
  • The Sinner (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Iniquitous (The Marked, #3)
  • Infernal (The Marked, #4)
  • InkHeart Authors Presents Steamy and Sizzling Summer Reads
  • Friends with the Monsters (Friends with the Monsters, #1)
  • Invidious (The Marked #2)
  • Wildest Dreams (Fantasyland, #1)
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #17.5)
  • Wicked (A Wicked Trilogy, #1)
  • The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield
An avid reader and writer who doesn't sleep enough.
Come and follow me on Facebook!

Losing Me Finding You (2 books)
  • Losing Me Finding You (Losing Me Finding You, #1)