Start by marking “Sew Organized for the Busy Girl: Tips to Make the Most of Your Time and Space” as Want to Read:
Sew Organized for the Busy Girl: Tips to Make the Most of Your Time and Space

Sew Organized for the Busy Girl: Tips to Make the Most of Your Time and Space

Fit sewing into your busy lifestyle with practical tips that will help you put hours back on the clock! Author Heidi Staples, a creative mom of three, will help you organize your sewing space and works-in-progress so they are ready to roll at a moment's notice. Revive your creative life and make the most of your time with easy-toimplement advice that will have you saying, ...more
Published March 15th 2015 by Stash Books (first published March 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sew Organized for the Busy Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sew Organized for the Busy Girl

Kate
Oct 22, 2015 rated it liked it
So I picked up this book thinking it would be about organizing a sewing/crafting space. I probably should have read the second subtitle about "23 Quick & Clever Sewing Projects You'll Love." There were a few organizational tips, but this was largely a collection of sewing projects designed to use up scrap fabric. While there were a lot of cute projects, most of them seemed geared toward quilters. I have a lot of apparel fabric scraps, which are less useful when creating scrappy kinds of proj ...more
Laura C. Robb
Jun 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Short book with patterns that make me want to sew again! Good ideas for small, summer projects.
Erika Mulvenna
Dec 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sewing
The projects in this book have a nice esthetic (they are cute!), and look totally do-able. I do like that there are tips included in the book for staying organized in your sewing space, and helping the reader to find more time to sew.

My 8 year old loves the sleepy-time friend kit in the book, and I really like the deluxe pincushion with the little patchwork pocket. We'll be stitching up a few of these things over winter break this year!
Lauren
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This crafty little book packs a pretty good punch, combining organization and time management tips with simple patterns for quick-sew projects and items to help keep you organized. Each organization sections ends with a list of Take Action questions and activities to help you implement the ideas right away. I especially love her ideas on creating project packs and her Envelope Clutch pattern in the Art Pack size.
JayeL
Feb 02, 2017 added it
Shelves: 2016, abandoned, print, sfpl
2016: Date finished is approximate. I liked the sassy writing style and practicality. The projects were ok.
Brandi
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: sewing
I really enjoyed this book--the layout is nice, the practical tips are great, and I appreciated the advice to make sewing goals. I've sewed one project from it, the envelope clutch. It was a quick and fun project that I plan on doing again.
Debora Johnson
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is a quick read with helpful hints for getting your sewing in even when you think you're too busy. She has items you can make at the end of the book. The ones that intrigued me most were the quilts because I've never done quilts.
Roxann
Jan 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Some goods advice to sew more in a busy life.
Laural
May 10, 2015 rated it liked it
I was expecting more quilting projects so I was a little disappointed. But overall, cute projects if I branch out from quilting.
Torina
Jun 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-read
I really like the diversity of projects and enjoyed just reading the book as a stand alone book.
Aug 20, 2016