Start by marking “Stripped: Tease Series Book 2 (The Tease Series)” as Want to Read:
Stripped: Tease Series Book 2 (The Tease Series)

Stripped: Tease Series Book 2

(Stripped #1-4)

Travis Brantley, the sexy rock musician from Tease, wants nothing more than to finally get his big break. When he lands a record deal with a major label, Travis is convinced all his dreams are about to come true. His dream turns into a nightmare when he is sent on tour with a pop princess who is more auto-tuned than talent. Kristen Holt may have a beautiful face, but the ...more
Published February 16th 2015 by Spinning Compass Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stripped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stripped

Start your review of Stripped: Tease Series Book 2 (The Tease Series)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I’ll say it again… Alexis Anne can write! Whether she’s creating banter and dialogue for her characters, setting the scene, showing the music, describing intimacy, or writing her acknowledgements, I’m all in. This author puts so much heart into her books.

If you read book one, Tease, then you might recall that Travis is Adam’s best friend. If you didn’t read the first book, I highly recommend it, but don’t worry because this one reads as a standalone. Travis and Kristen, once they got past their
M
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristen and Travis’ love story is a great blend of music and romance. I like it that the book has several references to different songs, included music industry practices, and social media’s role in building a music brand. I’ve read other rock n’ roll romance books where one of the main characters is mentioned as a rock god and has a concert but that’s it. Ms. Anne’s music story actually has music substance which was showcased during the road trip which was a great idea to include in the story. ...more
Amy Miller
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travis finally gets his big break! He goes on tour with Kristen another singer. While working together they develop great chemistry in and out of the music aspect. When the tour ends they must decide what they want for each other.
I thought the story was good. Travis & Kristen were good together. They have so much in common with one another. A good story!
Redreader
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Lacking

There are so many similar rockstar romance books to this one with plots almost identical. Unfortunately, this one won’t be on my list of favourites among those. There was simply nothing that stood out about this book. Everything was just a bit blah and average. The characters, the plot- all left me wanting a lot more.
Jackie Roberts
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Travis Brantley wants nothing more than to finally get his big break. When he lands a record deal with a major label, Travis is convinced all his dreams are about to come true. His dream turns into a nightmare when he is sent on tour with a pop princess who is more auto-tuned than talent. Kristen Holt may have a beautiful face, but the electronically garbled music and nonexistent clothing are more show than substance. While her body is sexy as sin, Travis is convinced she's nothing more than ...more
Jami
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Normally when I prepare to write a review I have a solid opinion on what I have read. I find myself floundering on this one. I enjoyed the story, in particular the very low level of angst, this is a straight forward slow build romance. The characters are interesting and engaging and the story is just different enough to make the pages turn and to keep my interest. However, after saying all of that I think there was something missing. This entire story is told from just Kristen's point of view, ...more
Chasing Away Reality
Sep 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars - Each story that I read in this series is better than the last. I absolutely adored Kristen and Travis. The way they melded together on that stage and lived their lives through music was beautiful and passionate. I adored their easy relationship and their us-against-the-world attitudes. It was also nice to read a fake relationship story that didn't have much angst. Kristen and Travis truly liked each other but were forced into the limelight before they could figure out their feelings ...more
Carma
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-kindle
Travis and Kristen are singers thrown together for a music tour. The night of the last show together they go out on the town and put together a quick freestyle set. The response from the public is amazing and they go on a 2 week tour together.

They fall for each other pretty quickly while thrown together and enjoy their time together. They each have to decide what the future holds for the both together and individually musically. A little angst thrown in but nothing too major in the grand scheme
Sheila Walker
Mar 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All they wanted was to make music then they came together

Kirsten was so glad the end of an era with the label she had been with was coming to the end no more girlie songs no more shaking her butt she wanted to make real music because music was her, Travis liked what he saw but at a distance, close up he just called her “Princess” but not any more when they sang their first song together everything changed as did the relationship, they got each other they could read each other and they knew how
Jen
Nov 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is book three in the Tease series. I love this series so far, each book is its own unique story with some really amazing characters that find a temporary great sex partner who becomes their HEA. These books will leave flushed and warm inside as well as with a smile on your face with the HEA ending. Meet Travis, the rock star and Kristen the pop princess. Although these two characters clash, their chemistry is undeniably hot and strong. It's a two week tour together, why not make it a good ...more
HEATHER
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tracey
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story will engage you from the beginning. The chemistry between Kristen and Travis has them fighting their attraction to each other. Their views on each other are based on their public personas, as opposed to, knowing who they are deep down.

I recommend that you read this story and follow their journey of discovery of who they are and where their careers will take them. Will they get together or will they go their separate ways. Great read!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout
J. Ockenhouse
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Kristen and Travis may be opposite music wise but the music they make together is sexy, magnetic and simply fantastic.

The feeling they give off is like it's "us against the world" and that is what makes their love so genuine. Anne has a seductive book voice that's beautiful and bold. I felt like I was part of their world... I felt the connection, the realness, emotions they pulled out of me and the fact that I wanted them to show the world they got this.

Definitely one to read and recommended. I
Jeanne Richardson
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Alexis Anne; she has done an great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Miss A
Mar 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
It was very well written, I really liked the characters and thought there were sombre good music references nothing else matters is probably my favourite song).

My slight struggle was with Kristen seemingly quite easily railroaded by the label prior to the book starting, whilst she didn't want others involved in her career one would assume that family would not let this happen...

I little trite at times but loveable characters and a nice easy read.
Celicia Fowlkes
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He thought she was a pushover. She thought he was just a jerk. Guess they were wrong about each other. Once they stopped judging each other, things worked out for both of them. Wish real life was like that. I enjoyed reading and seeing how they got along throughout the book. This is one that I will read again.

Nicole
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
I didn't think I could love book 2 as much as book 1, but I did. A great follow-up in the series, felt like the voice of a completely different character, as it should. Oftentimes I find books in the same series to be too formulaic and the main characters to be almost identical in personality and dialogue. Not the case here. Enjoyed the witty banter, the heat and passionate scenes. Loved it! Now on to book 3!
Nancy
Jun 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’m at closer to a 4.5 star on this one, which may have been what I said for Tease as well. This book focuses on Travis, who was a musician friend of Adam’s in book 1, but in no way would reading them in order matter. I really liked both of the musician leads and how they fell in love on the road. I think I expected a little more drama but overall a great book. Will certainly be continuing to read more of this series/author.
ElleEmSee
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It had a loveable couple you will be rooting for.. where your annoyed at even the thought of someone coming between them! They had hot chemistry and there was plenty of steamy moments. Travis is sexy as but also has a sweet vulnerability to him. I liked how him and Kristen kept everything very honest between them it was refreshing! The ending was really sweet.

I received an ARC of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rebecca Healey
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Believable

I really liked this book as it wasn't cheesy and they didn't profess their love within a couple of days. Because of this it was believable and it didn't make me cringe, so I really enjoyed it. Also there wasn't the predictable big fight which was all one big misunderstanding and then they get back together. So it exceeded my expectations and it was a nice surprise that it didn't follow this norm.
Pamela
Jan 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travis and Kristen were enemies at the beginning of the story. Travis wants to get his big break in the rock world. Kristen is a "pop" princess with no talent or so he thinks until she gives all of it up . Kristen ends up singing with Travis and they are a hit. The sexual chemistry between them lights up the stage. A good read.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Lisa H
Jan 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Travis is a rocker on tour with Kristen, who he calls princess. Because she’s a pop princess.

Kristen knows Travis took one look at her and judged her.
It’s not until she sings the song she wants to sing, how she wants it sung.
And that song changes everything.
Her career and her so far non existent relationship with Travis.
Can they duet together?

Sue
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Right up there with Tease. I really enjoyed the 2 different sides to both Kristen and Travis- moody and open, confident and unsure. There just seems to be an authenticity to their interactions that I believed their relationship progression, not to mention their off the charts sexual chemistry. There's also such a good insight into the music industry and such a good look into their love of music and how it affects them. I would definitely read more from this series.
Karen Galloway
May 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Must Read Story

I voluntarily reviewed an arc of this book. “Stripped” is a great read from Alexis Anne and I was hooked from the start. The characters were interesting, engaging and I loved the chemistry and interaction between them. This is an Intriguing, enjoyable, romantic must read book and has a really entertaining, well written storyline,. It definitely pulled me in and I didn’t want to put it down.
poppy
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ng
I just loved Kristen and Travis story this series just keeps getting better and these two were just so great together and I just loved that there was not much drama between them and that they were focused on their careers first. I loved watching their relationship develop there as a lot of chemistry between these two. While it easily reads as a standalone if you get the chance give the first one a read. I would recommend this series.
Tanya
May 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They agree to go on tour together and their fame grows but they cannot stand each other. Although they want to read each other's clothes off. Take comes to them so what will happen next? What happens when secrets are revealed? See what will

Mary
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a intense build in Travis and Kristen's story! It's a very captivating story with great characters! It's the second story in the "Tease" series and although it can be read as a stand alone story I would recommend reading them in order. You get more out of it that way. I loved Travis and Kristen! Fantastic chemistry!! I loved the plot!
Etaoin
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh gosh. Seriously erotic romance, but with a difference. The characters are engaging and complex, and the storyline is well developed. It is possible to care about the characters without the sex, which can be difficult to find in this genre. The author is careful to avoid redundancy, which makes reading the book so much more pleasurable. I may even re-read it, something I rarely do.
Sherry Westendorf
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really interesting and fun series. He finally gets what he wants with his music career. He goes on tour with someone who is taking their music career in the wrong direction. And them bam something changes. Lots of twists and turns, very hot, sweet, emotional, surprising, suspenseful and so much more.
Nancy
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What is a sexy musician prepared to go though to finely get the break is so desperately wants? How will he handle getting his break only to thrown together with a pop princess who has very little talent? How will he handle finding out there is so much more to her?

« previous 1 3 next »

• Under His Skin (So Inked, #1)
  • Ruined Plans (Ruined #1)
  • Teach Me
  • After the Night (Romance for all Seasons, #1)
  • Broken Boundaries (Debonair, #1)
  • Parker (Striking Back, #3)
  • The Enforcer: Redtails Hockey
  • Forbidden (Her British Stepbrother #1)
  • Rich Prince (New York Billionaires #2)
  • Diesel (The Nighthawk Series #3)
  • Seducing the Billionaire's Wife
  • Challenging the Doctor (Marietta Medical, #2)
  • Colton  (Wild Men, #2)
  • Big Win (Brit Boys Sports #2)
  • Black Falcon: Complete Series Collection (Black Falcon #1-4)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Cities of Love, #1)
  • Playing by Her Rules (Sydney Smoke Rugby, #1)
  • Pretty Little Player (Blackwell Lyon, #2)
Alexis Anne writes page-turning romances that will leave you breathless and wanting for another happily ever after. Her new book KING OF WANDS is available now!

Fast. Volatile. Gorgeous.
Those are the words they used to describe Kingston Reynolds on the first day of my internship. Well, it wasn’t so much of a description as it was a warning. Do not fraternize with the drivers if you want to keep

Stripped (5 books)
  • Stripped: down: Stripped #1
  • Stripped: away: Stripped #2
  • Stripped: apart: Stripped # 3 (Tease Book 9)
  • Stripped: bare: Stripped #4 (Tease Book 10)