Start by marking “Spiritual Hottie's Diary: Tantalizing Tales of Steamy Self-Discovery” as Want to Read:
Spiritual Hottie's Diary: Tantalizing Tales of Steamy Self-Discovery

Spiritual Hottie's Diary: Tantalizing Tales of Steamy Self-Discovery

Have you ever wished you could reinvent yourself and just start over? Whether your heart has been broken, your soul is aching from loneliness, or your body hasn’t been touched in years, you are not alone. Imagine transforming yourself into a fabulous, spiritual, sexy diva who has the world at her fingertips—and life just keeps getting better.

Spiritual Hottie’s Diary introd
Kindle Edition
Published February 8th 2015 by Audacious Enlightenment Publishing

Lisa Bader
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
You know those wonderful times when you catch up with one of your most favorite girlfriends you haven't seen in a while? The special friend who you can laugh with, cry with, and discuss all the most intimate details of your life?
I had that same sensation as I read "Spiritual Hottie's Diary" and got to know the main character, Yvonne, as she bounces from one adventure to the next. Yvonne is instantly likeable, relatable and a whole lot of fun. I found myself cheering her on whether she had just b
Lisa Shultz
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
I actually give the book a 4+. A refreshing way to share wisdom and inspiration through a few "hot" encounters. Short stories that are perfect to wrap up the day or as a break from your routine anytime. I liked the way Janna shared insights with stories instead of bullet points, lectures or preaching. Well written, not too long and a great way to give yourself a boost whenever you might want one. I enjoyed it!
Angie Salisbury
Feb 26, 2015
Janna Seagull
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Jie Zong
Breeze
Feb 19, 2017
Michelle
Aug 30, 2017
JANNA SEAGULL is a storyteller, speaker, performer, blogger, and adventurer. She is also a doctor, though not a medical one. But if she were an MD, she would prescribe reading one good story a day to keep life's blues away.

"Spiritual Hottie's Diary," Janna's debut story collection, blends tips on personal growth, lighthearted humor, and sizzling romance to inspire her readers to find their own pat