Start by marking “My Moto Boy (X-Treme Boys #4)” as Want to Read:
My Moto Boy (X-Treme Boys #4)

My Moto Boy (X-Treme Boys #4)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  81 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
ADULT CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE – The conclusion to MOTO BOY, Book 3 in the X-Treme Boys Series

** Sometimes caring for others helps you find yourself **

Dana Di Grazio has overcome emotional and physical pain all her life. But when the man she’s finally given her heart to walks out of her life after learning all her secrets, she’s left feeling abandoned and alone, unworthy of lo
Published October 23rd 2014 by CreateSpace (first published October 21st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about My Moto Boy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Moto Boy

Kami Dodson-Perry
May 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, blogged
Peter & Dana

Dana’s walls are slowing coming down for Peter. Dana takes care of Peter’s injuries and they start to be romantically involved at the end of Extreme Sacrifice. Dana has one more secret to tell Peter, when she opens up completely to Peter divulging her most intimate of secrets Peter is pulled away on a family emergency, leaving Dana wondering if he will return, if he had an issue with her announcement, and if he will still want to be with her.

Peter is reunited with his mother and
Lustful Literature
*** DEBBIE'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW ***

This is the conclusion to Moto Boy and let me start off by saying Author Kay Manis KNOCKED THIS ONE OUT OF THE BALL PARK!!!!!

What a fantastic second part to Dana and Peter’s story!

Dana has overcome serious emotional and physical pain in her life. After Dana gets up the courage to tell Peter her secrets and confesses her love for him, Peter walks out on her. Dana is left feeling abandoned, alone and like she will never be truly loved.

This book had my emotions a
Dayreader Reviews
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
One of the measures of a good romance book is, if you took away the sex part, would there still be story. Kay Manis is excellent with this measure. My Moto Boy isn't only a sexy read!

When I picked up My Moto Boy, I had certain expectations. Well, I expected it to have great steamy scenes, Manis maybe she has a great research and development team. I expected it to be excellently written, and she is a gifted story teller. All of those things were in this book.

The thing I didn't expect with this bo
Jane
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My Moto Boy (X-Treme Boys Series #4)

4.5 Stars

Just when you think one woman can’t suffer anymore, the drama keeps on coming. Apart from the fact that she has met and fallen in love with a very hunky man who thinks the world of her, Dana must be one of the unluckiest women alive!

The final instalment of Dana and Peters story is fast moving and very emotional. She is unsure of her future with Peter because of the things she can’t give him. She suffers a medical set back, and a kidnapping but all the
BooksandBeyondFiftyShades
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Dana Di Grazio has overcome emotional and physical pain her whole life. When the man she’s finally given her heart to walks out of her life, she is left broken. She feels abandoned and alone and not worthy of love. Her secrets pushed the one man she is completely in love with and she doesn’t know how to handle it. She decides that love isn’t in the cards for her.

Professional motocross rider, Peter Fontenot is faced with a difficult choice. He doesn’t know whether to stay with the one woman who’s
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)
This had to be my favorite conclusion thus far. The story of Dana and Peter is truly wonderful. Dana is a cancer survivor as you learned in Moto Boy part 1, she also cannot have children of her own. When she tells this to Peter though, I think he goes into shock at all the info Dana has given him. He gets a call as he is trying to process all of this and has to leave immediately. Dana is crushed and thinks he is running from her because she can't give him children.

Peter loves Dana more than he e
Jenna
May 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really liked this final installment in Dana and Peter's story! This one picks up right where we left off. Peter ran to be by his moms side right after Dana told him about her history. I actually thought Dana overreacted a little bit. But that may have been because I had his POV and knew that he cared about her regardless.

Anyways- there was actually a lot that went on throughout this story. In a way it almost made it seem like two different books within one. But I rated higher because the last
Julie
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My Moto Boy is the conclusion to Moto Boy and it's a must read before starting this one. We pick up where book one ended with Dana and Peter's story.

As Dana and Peter are trying to make things work, Dana finds herself in danger. This book shows even more how strong Dana is. She still has those insecurities but when faced with danger of her and her brother, she never failed to amaze me at her strength.

Peter has just left me swooning at the steps he will go through to save Dana. Not only is he sma
ByoBook Club
Jun 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Dana and Peter story and wow is it filled with drama and questions that finally get answered. Peter and Dana are both dealing with things outside of their control. Dana is once again going through a major life crisis and Peter is dealing with the drama his ex has created.

Dana and Peter’s world is filled with drama and adventure but I have to say the ending of this story made me feel so many many emotions. It left me feeling a real connection to the characters and their
Shasta Mosley Swoon Worthy Books
I have fallen in love with the X-treme Boys series. But out of the four books so far, Dana and Peter’s stories in Moto Boy and now My Moto Boy have captured my heart.
In Moto Boy, Dana lays all her feelings out for Peter. She tells him of her past, and the fact that cancer claimed her ability to have kids, but at the end of the first book, Manis, leaves Dana wondering if she just lost the one man that she has let into her heart since everything had been taken away from her. Now in My Moto Boy, Pe
Kitty Via
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
In the conclusion of Dana and Peter's story I was on an emotional roller coaster. So much has happened to them. I laughed and I cried.
Poor Dana has a scare and she doesn't want anyone to know. She comes through that to be kidnapped with her brother. She fight so hard to save them. peter is ther for her to help her recover.
They get some amazing news and you see Dana in a different light. Peter will move heaven and earth to make her happy. he shows us this so many times.
Will Dana get her Happy
Mayas
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Dana and Peter is one of my favorite couples of the year. Their heart and support shows no bounds. With ALL the obstacles stacked in their way they still opened their hearts not only to each other but to some well deserving souls, family. Yep as patching as it is neither of them will be lonely anymore.

I cried and cheered but cried more. Kay this is the best in the series to date. Dana is beyond the spitfire she is the mah-mah that pays hefty to the swear jar.
Casey Bond
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Readers cannot go wrong with the brilliantly woven stories of Kay Manis. Dana and Peter are perfect. Peter is panty-melting and Dana is loud and foul-mouthed. I just love the chemistry that continues from Moto Boy. The plot is superb. If you enjoy contemporary romance at all, this is a story you need to read. It's just fabulous. ***STANDING OVATION***
K.M. Lowe
Mar 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just loved skater boy and I wasn't sure what to expect with motto boy, but I've loved every page. I've loved reading Dana and Peters story. The highs and lows of their life. The struggles they've both faced in the past. I was so happy that there was a happy ending. I can't wait for book 5 to be released
Lara Cassity-Lovell
Pete and Dana's Love Story

I absolutely LOVED Peter and Dana's love story!! It such a beautiful story that teaches about faith, hope, and total and utter devotion and love! Both Peter and Dana h ave had horrible pasts and have to learn to trust all over again---and the results of that trust is PRICELESS!!!! This is definitely a must read!!
Janet Batchelor
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My motto Boy(X_Treme Boys # 4)

This series just gets better and better Dana finally gets her hole family and even after the attack she shows he power of getting better and stronger then believed possible.
Dg
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I love the whole series from Skater Boy with Rory and Hindley to Moto Boy with Peter and Dana and seriously now cant wait for Snow Boy with Geneva. Hurry please!!!!!
Carra
May 27, 2015 added it
Review to come...
Sassy Bama Girl
Jun 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kay Manis did it again! She took a turn that I didn't see coming and made this story very intriguing!
Peep
Feb 23, 2015
Julianne
Jun 16, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
In addition to being an author, I’m also a wife and mom. My family lives in the Live Music Capital of the World, Austin, Texas.

I am blessed to have a family that supports all my wild and crazy ideas. They give me the time and the encouragement I need to write and publish the stories that still float around in my head every single day.

I hope you enjoy my books as much as I enjoy writing them. I’ve
More about Kay Manis...

X-Treme Boys (6 books)
  • Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys #1)
  • My Skater Boy (X-Treme Boys Series, #2)
  • Moto Boy (X-Treme Boys #3)
  • Extreme Attraction (X-Treme Boys #5)
  • My Snow Boy (X-Treme Boys #6)