Start by marking “Bayou Bubba (Miss Fortune; Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune #1)” as Want to Read:
Bayou Bubba (Miss Fortune; Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune #1)

Bayou Bubba

(Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune #1)

Where Miss Fortune meets Miss Chance

Miss Felicity Chance’s father is missing, and her sexy PI Calford Amity thinks he’s found him. Together, they follow a trail of gold coins to Sinful, Louisiana, where a homeless guy named Bayou Bubba turns up dead with an alligator tooth in his hand and a gold coin between his teeth. Is Bubba Miss Chance’s long lost father? Or will the
Published February 16th 2015 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Bayou Bubba, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bayou Bubba

Kristin Dutt
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a fun read! While this is a quick novella it's full of laughs and mystery. I just love the cover as well. It's just says "READ ME"

What a awesome story....The characters are fantastic and all fit perfectly in the Bayou. Felicity and Cal head for the Bayou and meet some quite fun characters. I think my favorite is the pawn shop owner Pim and The Sinful Ladies Society, Ida.

Felicity is off to find her missing father who may be dead and they go through the Bayou and end up traveling to Number Tw
Dana
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed revisiting the gang in between books. I liked how this author didn't try to duplicate the characters much, but made his own characters and added the real Miss Fortune characters here and there. If this author did more "in between" books short stories I would absolutely read them.
Nancy Phy
Apr 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in the Miss Fortune series.

I enjoyed this book as much as the first one. The new characters working with the characters from the first book were great. I love the characters so much.
If you like a good mystery you will enjoy this one.
Amy Garrett
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was another great book by Sam Cheever! She always had characters that are well thought out and plots that are not full of holes! Bayou Bubba was a fun one to read!
Sandra
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is beginning of series that I really hope will continue for a very long time.
Miss Chance father is missing and PI Cal Amity is helping her find him. Lead takes them into Bayou deep in the South where they make unlikely friends, encouner some scary characters and eat some delicious food.
There are also sparks flying between Miss Chance and her PI that may evolve into something more in future.
They also acomplish what they came to do but that is not the end. Just the beginning of more adventure
Evelyn Grabas
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is more or less assumed that Jana Deleon gave Mr. Cheever permission to use her locale and characters for his first book. He was a smart man, as I love Jana's books and have bought every one in the Miss Fortune series.
Well I loved the book, as I just love Sinful and its characters and now I love Miss Chance and am looking forward to reading this new series. Nothing like Sinful, its characters and their dilemmas and laughing. The Sheriff alone is priceless.
Anyone who has never read the Miss Fo
Bj Gaskill
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun Read

This was really just fun. The characters were entertaining, and just what those of us that don't live in the bayou would assume them to be like.
I enjoyed the chemistry between Cal and Felicity. He's strong and hard, whereas she's a princess....to prefect.
You know you want them together and you keep turning thinking....
The whole world of Sinful is sweet...having not read the actual books that Sinful is taken from, I thoroughly enjoyed it...stinky island and all.
Personally, if I had to dea
Rhonda
Feb 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 STARS

This is my first kindle worlds book that I have read. This is in the world of Miss Fortune but written by a different writer. If I compare to Jana than this would be only 3 stars. But I thought it was a good novella that was entertaining and true to Miss Fortune world.

I liked the characters and would like to see more of Miss Felicity Chance. I love that she cares about her father and has gone to look for him. She also loves purses.

Bayou Bubba is dead and clues lead Felicity and her PI Cal
Barbara
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Funny who done it!

This story is a lighthearted who done it. I found myself laughing at the crazy antics of the folks in Sinful, Louisiana and hoping Felicity and Cal found her father. As the story continues, the folks of this bayou town kept this reader entertained as they figured out what happened to Bayou Bubba!
Brenda E Stephens
Jul 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great twists and not just from the gators.

It was like a very subdued Miss Fortune blew into town with her own set of twists and turns and getting beat up. But all ends up semi well. Great laughs along the way. Looking forward to the next one.
Jessica N.
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
Good novella

Not bad. As a Miss Fortune addict, this story was close enough Jana DeLeon's books, but lacked the continuity and humor of Miss Fortune's stories.
One sentence didn't make sense to me but for the most part I enjoyed this book.
Ms. Mystery
Mar 27, 2019 rated it liked it
A fun trip to bayou country looking for Felicity's dad.
Bernie
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Bayou Bubba review

Bayou Bubba is a funny first book in Kindle Worlds Novella, Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune. It's too short would be my only complaint.
Kathy
Apr 23, 2016
Geri Hill
Aug 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Nearly Departed (Miss Fortune; Nearly Sinful #1)
  • 25 Mysteries To Die For
  • The Witch who Couldn't Spell (Mpenzi Munro #1)
  • The Spia Family Presses On (Mobsters Anonymous Mystery #1)
  • Sup with the Devil (Abigail Adams #3)
  • Winter in June (Rosie Winter Mystery, #3)
  • Bad Publicity (An Isobel Spice Novel, #2)
  • Jenna's Journey (A Greek Island Mystery, #1)
  • Adverse Possession (Savannah Martin Mysteries #11)
  • "B" is for Bad Girls (Malibu Mystery, #2)
  • A Proposal to Die For (Lady Alkmene #1)
  • The Daydreamer Detective (Miso Cozy Mystery #1)
  • Barking up the Wrong Tree (Willow Bay Witches #2)
  • Set Sail for Murder (Henrie O, #7)
  • The Kizuna Coast (Rei Shimura Mystery, #11)
USA Today and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author Sam Cheever writes mystery and suspense, creating stories that draw you in and keep you eagerly turning pages. Known for writing great characters, snappy dialogue, and unique and exhilarating stories, Sam is the award-winning author of 80+ books.

Website: www.samcheever.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sam-Ch...
Twitter: https://twitter

Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune (3 books)
  • Bubba Dub Dub (Miss Fortune; Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune #2)
  • Undercover Bubba (Miss Fortune; Miss Chance meets Miss Fortune #3)