Start by marking “Alpha Queen (King of Alphas Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Alpha Queen (King of Alphas Book 1)

Read Book

Alpha Queen (King of Alphas Book 1)

**THIS ISNT A STANDALONE. ITS BOOK ONE OF MY ACTION SHIFTER SERIES KING OF ALPHAS**
Lexi Valentina Lyon knew she was different. Not only did she stand out for being the only blonde in a sea of black haired women in her clan, but because her grandmother had always told her she was special. What’s worse than being pointed out everywhere you go? Naturally, not knowing the rea
Published February 16th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Queen

Start your review of Alpha Queen (King of Alphas Book 1)
Mandy Saial
Alpha Queen- Krystal White (5 Stars)

This was a short read , but it was packed full of Action, Emotion & Romance between unforgettable characters that will make you impatiently wait until the next book is released from this series.
Coco.V
Dec 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (12/24/2019)! 🎁
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson

I loved the start of this book! The story is flowing fabulously and then *poof* the story is over. I know it is a novella, but it feels as though the story line is just dropped. I am hoping the second book picks back up the action and adventure that the first one starts with.

I love that the story revolves around many kinds of shifter families. I also enjoyed how the Princess has a secret that seemingly no one knows but her grandmother.

Off to read the next in the series as my curiosity has be
Beth Schunk
Jun 27, 2016 rated it did not like it
Disappointment

Okay this was an interesting book but it's only like 20 pages and you don't even finish the story. Reading it..honesty it felt like a sample. Great read but unfinished
Rose Kvalsvig
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riveting Read

For all u new shifter reader's this is a nice send off, with a bit of Romance and intrigue as well a mystery, it has good starting lines and friendship.
It pulls you into the story with ease that you won't want to put it down.
Well that is all I'm off to find book two, chow, And happy Reading.
JAM
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unique

Never be a shame of the color of your hair because difference are what will single you out. She never thought she will be love😭 but her knight with sparkling blue eyes promise to take her hand.
Victoria Gilliland
Apr 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very well written but for a younger audience

It was a nice story, though I wish it was longer. It is definitely for a younger age group though with the exaggerated explanations and sentences.
Lanai Dameron
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I am intrigued!

Ok, so this is a novella introducing the series.
I didn’t know what to expect but, I laughed out loud! I thoroughly enjoyed this and I’m heading to get the next in the series now!
Lesa Divine
Jun 16, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: kindle, read-it, 2017
Not interesting. I can't even relate to the main character Lexi. I don't see myself Reading part 2. For it to be so short I still had to force myself to get through it.
Kati
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was ok
Interesting Premise. I think the length, made some of the relationships feel forced--not long enough to develop naturally.
Bert
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

Though it was more a short story, I really did like it. What I liked best about it was it's steady flow.
Lissie Emm
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
The writing and dialogue is awful but the storyline is interesting and has great potential.
Kayla
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Instead of reading a “book”, I feel like I’ve just read a “chapter”
Definitely wasn’t expecting it to end so soon
michael smith
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow

I'm not one for reading these types of stories. Very short story, at that. Since it didn't take long to read, and the storyline intrigued me, on to the next!!!!
Jan 11, 2019 rated it did not like it
Wtf

There’s are grammar issues, the characters were a little off, and then some those stuff about the book seems weird too.
Sep 01, 2019 rated it did not like it
Not really my taste

Would recommend this for the 16-18 and group
Good story for the younger fantasy readers. Characters are likeable and well written
Sakbeer
Feb 07, 2020 rated it did not like it
This was boring and not exciting and only good part of this is how short it was
Amanda Kimberley
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice and quick read!

I enjoyed this nice and quick read. The characters are strong and the plot was great! I enjoyed Lexi and Raven.
Shyla
Mar 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good short preview

The very short preview to what the whole series is about starts out well. I hope to be able to read the whole series soon
Ariol
Dec 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-favs
Decent

It's a great but a bit short but it keeps you fully submerged in the storyline the full-time give it a read if you're just looking for a throughout their book
Claire Ingram
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for SJ BOOK BLOG

Genre: paranormal romance (shifters)

What's it about: the story follows Lexi, a princess on the Lyon Island who's older sister Vanessa is about to participate in the coming of age celebration, the whole community is excited about the arrival of the swoon worthy Prince Raven, but when an unexpected chance encounter happens between Lexi and Raven it starts a chain of events that neither saw coming,

You will love this story if: you like paranormal shifter romances

The writi
Amelia
I would just like to say something to you Ms White. Speech, thoughts and first person narration should sound natural. When you write, think "Do I speak like this? Do I pepper my conversations with words like 'therefore' and 'furthermore'? Do I avoid contractions at all costs?" If telling your friends a story, do you really feel the need to explain the reasoning behind every last little detail, like a) it matters and b) your audience are morons? When your other half asks how your day was, do you ...more
Crystal Melloh
Jun 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alpha Queen is the first book by Krystal White I have read. The book is not a standalone but a novella which does a great job in introducing and laying the ground work for each character. At the heart of the story is Lexi, a blonde shifter, who has always felt like an outcast with only two friends, Alaina and Michael. Having a mean sister, like Vanessa, doesn't help Lexi's social status either. But when Lexi meets Raven, everyone's world is turned upside down. Secrets are revealed but I think mo ...more
J.N. Sheats
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy from the author for an honest review.

I'm not a big fan of shifter books but I will say I enjoyed this one. It is well written and laid out, the characters are very interesting, and I love the take on a classic fairy tail romance.

Alpha Queen is the perfect set up for the next book in the series and it had me wanting more all around. Lexi is a brilliant character and I just couldn't get enough of Raven. The only problem I had with the book was I needed more.

I wish there was more
Jane
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Weird throughout.

This is set in an alternate world on a remote island. You are thrust into this world with zero explanation of the world, or what the state of things are.
When the book starts it seems to be set back in time, but there is no clear definition and then randomly amidst remarks of knight training and blacksmith shops are remarks of super soakers and Twilight.
Toss is a ton of grammar errors and the fact it's only part of a story (where nothing really happens) and you have a flop.

It mig
Heather Schrader
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
was given a complimentary copy in exchange for an honest review.

Krystal has obviously proven she can write in any genre from dark edgy suspense to light hearted contemporary and now it clearly shows with paranormal.
This story is a nice build up to what's going to be a unique paranormal series.
Loved the character except for Victoria's sister who is a snot nosed brat who thinks she can always get her way.
Was so happy I already had the second part so I could dive right into it and continue wit
Kristen Gough
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the King of Alphas series and I am already loving this series! Lexi's entire world is turned upside down and she learns the truth about why she's always felt like an outsider amongst her people once she meets Prince Raven. I loved the chemistry between Raven and Lexi and this is a beautiful and well written story. I look forward to reading more of this series in the future and I can't wait to see what happens next. I loved reading this and highly recommend this book to ...more
Annie B.
Sep 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
The Alpha Queen is the Book that made me discover Krystal White !!!

I started, Finished and just said to my Hubby am bying book 2 right now !!!
I liked the detailed writting that made me feel like i was there!! I could almost smell, feel and see every details.
The only bad thing that i have to say about this book is that it wasn't long enough.I wanted more and more and more.

Loved this one and off to the next !!
Sandra
May 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
Short (novella length) story that appears to be an introduction to an ongoing series. I was kind of rolling my eyes at the cliché ‘princess who is different and special’ capturing the interest of the guy that everyone wants thing and found the h a little immature, but I was interested enough to want to see where the story goes. Would be interested in reading the next installment to see if it can retain my interest
Theresa
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great start to new series!

This is a really interesting story and it's just the beginning of a new series. In it Lexi funds out why she looks so different than the rest of her clan. Not your usual shifter book but very interesting - I'll definitely be getting the next one to find out what happens next!

• Daughter of the Red Dawn (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada, #1)
  • Alpha (Forever #1)
  • Winter's Guardian (Her Guardians, #1)
  • The Legend of the Blue Eyes (Blue Eyes Trilogy #1)
  • The Flirting Games (The Flirting, #1)
  • Seduced by the Alpha Wolf (Book 1)
  • Twin Souls (Nevermore, #1)
  • The Boyfriend Plot (Blue River Boys Book 1)
  • Dragon's Awakening (Heir of Dragons #1)
  • Crystal Magic (Clearwater Witches, #1)
  • Marked (Soul Guardians #1)
  • Starstruck (Starstruck, #1)
  • Shiftless (Wolf Rampant, #1)
  • Midnight Rose (The Midnight Trilogy, #1)
  • Stolen from My Mate (Jager Alpha #1)
  • Falling For A Wolf: Part 1
  • The Savage King (Lords of the Var, #1)
  • Werewolves of New York, Book 1: Nathaniel
My name is Krystal and I love reading and writing! I doubt I could be without my kindle as I take it everywhere with me as every moment I can spear I spend it reading.

I have always thought of myself as quite inventive and I figured it was time to put my creativity and imagination to work! That's when I decided to buy a smaller laptop that I could easily carry with me and furiously write whenever

News & Interviews

Summer reading season is in full swing, which means many of the year's biggest and best releases are coming out of the gates. And although your Ju...