Start by marking “Missing Dixie (Neon Dreams, #3)” as Want to Read:
Missing Dixie (Neon Dreams, #3)

Missing Dixie

(Neon Dreams #3)

Fighting for redemption…

I've lived most of my life in darkness, beneath the shadows of secrets and addictions. The last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt the only girl I'd ever loved-the one who brought me into the light. In my entire life I'd made one promise-a promise I'd intended to keep. I've broken that promise and now I have to live with the fallout. Dixie Lark hate
Published October 27th 2015 by William Morrow Paperbacks

Start your review of Missing Dixie (Neon Dreams, #3)
Geri Reads
Jun 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was the perfect ending to the story of Gavin Garrison and Dixie Lark. As usual Casey Quinn did a phenomenal job depicting the gritty country music scene in this series.

Loved it.

Full review to come...

ARC provided by the publisher via Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo bcab81c3c43aad1444589967273cbe_zpsnweqz1rs.gif

A perfect electrifying heartfelt conclusion!!!! So a few months ago, I read my first Caisey Quinn book, Leaving Amarillo and ever since then I was hooked with wanting to know more about the cast characters who have captured my heart. And in this final installment of the Neon Dream Series, Caisey Quinn delivered one of her most intense, raw and emotionally gritty conclusion in Missing Dixie.

photo MissD4_zps2e6iv1sx.png

Ms. Quinn had left readers pondering the
Jen
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Gritty, heart-wrenching, and intense, MISSING DIXIE broke my heart in the best way before piecing it all back together again. It was everything I hoped for for Dixie and Gavin and then some.

I loved these characters from book one and I knew Gavin's story was going to gut me, hence the reason I was afraid to read this book. Afraid whatever Gavin had done would be unfixable, unforgivable, and not even a little bit redeeming. What I didn't expect, was the hope it would leave me with.

Caisey Quinn has
Sbell
Okay, so I really liked the first book in this series, I also enjoyed the second one, that was mainly about Dallas. I really don't know what to say after making myself finish this book. I see all of these 5 star ratings and I am thinking, I had to have read a different book.

The writing was good, but instead of loving or even liking our hero, I just couldn't. He was a somewhat mystery in the previous books, and I felt a connection between him and Dixie. I was anticipating this story, I thought it
Christy LoveOfBooks

Okay, now that I’ve read all three books, I actually love how Caisey Quinn laid the story out the way she did. It all flows really well throughout the books. It’s like watching a show and switching between character's storyline, and then it all coming together in Missing Dixie.

I like how much Dallas, Gavin, and Dixie’s lives are so intertwined, so even though the second book focuses on Dallas and Robin, the three books are like one big story. Each book might focus on a certain couple, but the ov
Amy
May 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“We are all broken. That’s how the light gets in.”

Oh, how I’ve waited for this book. I have been dying for the conclusion of Gavin and Dixie’s story ever since I finished Leaving Amarillo. My heart was broken and I had to know how things would play out. And let me tell you, Missing Dixie was so worth the wait.

Missing Dixie pretty much picks up where both Leaving Amarillo and Loving Dallas left off. Dixie is trying her hardest to live a life without Gavin. He told her to wait for him, but so many
Angyy
Jun 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
"Right as I'm about to look away, her gaze collides with mine. My heart swells in my chest. I have so much to say but no words to say it. I'm sorry. I'm trying. I love you."

Uhm! How to describe my feelings towards Missing Dixie?
I liked it.. a lot but I'm not sure I loved it. And if I had to tell you what it is exactly that didn't convince me I wouldn't be able too.

description

I found it a bit messy. I love me some good angst and I didn't mind the back and forth between Dixie and Gavin but one
Vanessa (When Vane Reads)
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favoritos
ARC provided by the author via edelweiss. Thanks to Caisey Quinn.
I'll start by telling you that I loved the story and chemistry of Gavin and Dixie in Leaving Amarillo, but nearing the end I knew that it had a determined end. In the book two

Loving Dallas, we saw a little more of them but what we saw didn´t look very cute. I couldn´t wait to read the next one and I cried when I received this ARC.

Well now I don´t even know where to start, but I can tell you that I loved this book, I ended up wit
Kristin
Jul 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing

I love music.  I'd spent almost my entire college career with headphones stuck in my ears.  In high school, the car I drove to school was ugly but the radio was loud and proud.  If you love the allure of music, you will be seduced by this story.  Even if you don't give a lick about music, you will love the Neon Dreams trilogy by Caisey Quinn.  You WANT to read the first two books in this series to get the most out of this final book in the trilogy, Missing Dixie.  Otherwise, you will miss so mu
Debbie
Wow, what an awesome conclusion to Gavin and Dixie's intense love story. Quinn did an outstanding job giving readers an amazingly beautiful ending to Gavin and Dixie's love story. Gavin and Dixie have definitely become one of my favorite book couples. Their love for each other touched my heart with so many wonderful, raw emotions. And what had my heart really emotional is the surprise character that Caisey Quinn brought into Gavin and Dixie's life and their romance. This person was a real eye o ...more
Teri Beth
Mar 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
ARC provided by publisher.

I had no idea what would be in store for Gavin and Dixie's future at the end of Leaving Amarillo, but I had faith in Caisey Quinn to take care of these characters I love so much and she did. Missing Dixie was nothing at all like I expected. This story encompassed so much more that just Gavin and Dixie's relationship and it went in directions I never would've guessed but it was absolutely perfect. I couldn't be happier with how this series ended!
Jessica
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
I feel like I've been waiting for this book for so long! After finishing Leaving Amarillo, I was desperate to see how Dixie and Gavin's story would continue. My heart ached for both of them, as Dixie is heartbroken over Gavin's inability to commit to her and he is struggling because he doesn't want to hurt her. However, Gavin has secrets of the past and wants to try and get his life together before he feels he can truly let himself be with her.

As much as I was rooting for these two to get their
Emma
Apr 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-na-wishlist
4.5/5
Music saves lives - truer words have never been spoken. Adore the character development even though Gavin's secrets were a bit worse than I feared. Dixie's character growth was utterly tremendous and her portrayal and the belief that there are real people in the world like her provides hope for humanity <3

I have been waiting for the final installment of Dixie and Gavin's story with bated breath. I entered the story with more than a little trepidation especially after the glimpse we had of t
Valerie
Nov 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, 2015-reads
When I read Leaving Amarillo, I knew that Gav had some history. Glimpses of it were there for me to see and it was frustrating that he couldn't seem to choose the light instead of the darkness of his past. I wanted so much for his story to come out and their happy to happen.

Then Loving Dallas came next. Frankly, I wasn't happy. I wanted Dixie and Gavin to get their story finished. But I can honestly say that after reading Missing Dixie, I get it. Time needed to happen. Dallas needed to work thro
Katie (GTBC)
Oct 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is going to be a short and sweet review. I loved this book. I loved this series. I love this author. Caisey Quinn is quickly becoming one of my “go to” writers. She can weave a story so rich with real life struggles, pain, angst, humor, intellect, growth, romance and intense love that it has you wanting to heal the main character and smother him with love while in the same breath wanting to ring his neck (for you non-southerners that means beat some sense into him).

Gavin is broken and batt
Stacee

I had never heard of this series before, but when this book was available for request, I saw a lot of people excited about it and I was instantly intrigued.

I liked Dixie and Gavin well enough. They definitely have chemistry, but their entire relationship was a little too dramatic for me. Their constant push and pull made sense with the history between them; however, it got old pretty quickly. I don't understand why it took so long for the truth to be revealed. Or why Dixie was willing
caren
Sep 04, 2015 rated it it was ok

The whiplash these characters gave me was epic. Near the middle of the book, I was so over it. Which I hate, because I loved these two in Leaving Amarillo. Perhaps it was leftover meh from the second book in the series (which I rushed to read so I could review this one), but I don't think that was it. I think this was just kind of a mess. The ups and downs...the I Love You But I'm No Good For You's and the I'm Gonna Feel You Up Anyway's. The best part of this was Liam for me. The way he brought
Angela
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg. So good. Hard to put down!!! Unlike anything I've read!!
Amanda
Aug 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just loved this book!! There was some crying by the end of the book and overall happiness !!
Three Chicks
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

Papa used to say living your life was like driving a car. While it's necessary to glance back every now and then, it's much more important to watch where you are going than dwell on where you've been.

Dixie Lark is just starting to find herself. Her brother Dallas and his wife Robyn, are expecting their first child and he is coming off from a successful tour on the road. Dixie and Dallas and Gavin Garrison formed the band Leaving Amarillo. But Dallas was offered a solo contrac
Rachel
Apr 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review, edelweiss
Sexy, nerve-wracking, heartwarming, riveting, MISSING DIXIE is the stunning and electrifying final installment in Caisey Quinn’s Neon Dreams series told from Gavin Garrison and Dixie Lark’s perspectives. It takes readers on one heck of a wild ride through all the ups and downs in their relationship. It will melt their hearts. It will bring them to tears. And it will keep them on edge as the story builds to its climactic and totally unforgettable conclusion.

Gavin Garrison thought he’d have enough
Shannon
Missing Dixie is everything I could have hoped for, and more, for the conclusion to Gavin & Dixie's heart wrenching, intense, and emotional love story...it's captivating, it's passionate, it's perfection. This book, this book, and Leaving Amarillo and Loving Dallas, these books are why I read.

"She doesn't make music, or create it. She is music. It flows through her as she plays and it's an incredible sight to behold. There she is. My beautiful bluebird."

Gavin and Dixie not only stole my hea
Kim
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I don't even know where to start with my review for this book, so I'm going to keep it (relatively) short and sweet. I've been putting off writing this forever because the book meant so much to me and I know I can never do it justice. But here goes nothing...

I knew the minute I picked up Leaving Amarillo that I was reading something truly special. I fell in love with every aspect of the books. The characters were perfectly imperfect. The setti
Vi
Jul 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
This is THE PERFECT ending to us Dixie/Gavin shippers.

The character development for both of them was really strong and even though they go through some important situations, you tend to forget they're really young.

I love that Dixie Lark becomes increasingly assertive and sure of herself and her decisions. In "Leaving Amarillo" she was tittering the line between being confident and hesitant when it came to asking for what she wanted; Gavin. There were moments when she was strong in her decisions
Jenna
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Life doesn't always turn out how you expect and sometimes parts of you get broken along the way, but there is always hope and even broken pieces can be rebuilt into something beautiful. My heart is a piece of mosaic art at this point.

Ya'll I just don't even know where to start on this one. Having just finished with tears in my eyes, happy, content tears! don't panic, I just don't even know where to begin.

I have always been up front with my love of Caisey's books. But hand to God this is her abs
Lisa Dess
Jul 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books
I received an ARC of this book from the publisher, via Edelweiss, for and honest review.

I was super excited when I was approved to receive an early copy to review. I loved the first two books from this series and couldn't wait until it came out.

This book is the final in the series and it brought out so much emotion in me. There were times that I was so mad at Gavin that I had to walk away from reading any further just to calm myself down. With that being said, Gavin has always been my favorit
Kimberly
Aug 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Check out this review and more at On the Wings of Books

What I Thought...
• Oh. My. God. Missing Dixie was one hell of an emotional roller coaster.

• While Gavin and Dixie start their relationship in Leaving Amarillo, it ends with them being apart, and that completely broke my heart because you know they belong together.

• Missing Dixie is dual narrated by Gavin and Dixie, which gives you so much more insight into Gavin and his childhood and how he became the person that he is. This is the
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The crazy thing about love is that there is really no choice in the matter. When you love someone as much as Gavin and Dixie love each other it is hard to give that up, even when the bad outweighs the good. In Gavin’s case, the bad gets really bad. Yet he is unbelievably lucky, because Dixie does not back down when it is something she really wants. As much as Gavin gets in the way of his own happiness, it is awesome to see how much Dixie is the truth and the light in his life.

Lototy
Reviewer for
Denise Anderson
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. Oh Gavin just had me. I can not believe this big wonderful sexy man went thru so much pain growing up and is still going thru so much and holds it all inside, but yet is so caring for others but mostly for Dixie. Then we have Dixie who is so strong will yet crumbles when it comes to Gavin. Their story is just so heart warming. I am so glad that Caisey finally got their story finished and I was able to read it. Caisey has always written great stories but I think Miss ...more
Krista
Aug 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-reads
I can't even tell you how awesome this book was. Like, after I was done, I had such a book hangover that I didn't read anything else for 24 hours. 24 HOURS, PEOPLE. For me, that's unheard of. I just couldn't separate myself from Gavin and Dixie, because... *sigh*

More to come soon.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please add Cover 2 120 Sep 02, 2015 10:14AM

• Havoc (Mayhem, #4)
  • Chaos (Mayhem, #3)
  • Some Kind of Perfect (Calloway Sisters, #4.5; Addicted, #3.5)
  • Winning Hollywood's Goodest Girl (Hollywood, #2)
  • Must be a Mistake (Timber Falls #2)
  • Riot (Mayhem, #2)
  • One More Kiss (Band on the Run #1)
  • Love on Beach Avenue (The Sunshine Sisters, #1)
  • Chère Mamie
  • Fighting Dirty (Ultimate, #4)
  • Walking Heartbreak (Rock Gods #1)
  • Wicked in His Arms (Wedded by Scandal, #2)
  • Somebody Like You (Maverick Junction, #1)
  • Nearest Thing to Heaven (Maverick Junction, #2)
  • Can't Stop Lovin' You (Maverick Junction, #3)
  • Crazy For Love
  • A Lush Betrayal (Lush, #1)
  • Taking Connor
Caisey Quinn is the bestselling author of more than fifteen contemporary romance novels published both traditionally (HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Penguin/Random House) and independently. She is the mother of two little ones and a wife splitting her time between Nashville, TN and a small town in Alabama.

Her latest novel: Blood & Lace, an edge of your seat dark romantic thriller is available n

Neon Dreams (3 books)
  • Leaving Amarillo (Neon Dreams, #1)
  • Loving Dallas (Neon Dreams, #2)