Start by marking “Alpha Wanted: Part 1” as Want to Read:
Alpha Wanted: Part 1

Alpha Wanted: Part 1

(Alpha Wanted #1)

Agent Kira 'Midnight' Knight is a force to be reckoned with at the Paranormal Division of the Secret Intelligence Service. She's a fierce werewolf, highly intelligent and maintains quite a smart mouth.

Lieutenant Colonel Ryker 'Storm' West commands a small team of elite werewolf soldiers, including his Military Working Dog, Nero. He's logical, loyal and deadly.

When the Dire
Published (first published March 25th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Alpha Wanted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha Wanted

BJ
Aug 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: just-ok, disliked
Seems to be aimed at teenagers perhaps? The h is a shifter and an agent, and is supposed to lure the H into her organisation. But the H fools her easily, but we know they are both special agents because they use code names and are strong. Very tame, easy read - did not seem to be for adults.
Nancy
Aug 16, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Alpha Wanted: part 1: Paranormal Wolf Shifter Romance

This was a good book how ever I do wish the author had done more to make it more interesting.I look forward to reading more of this author's work.
Dorian
Intriguing

In the beginning I was a little confused in the way it started. But overall it's not bad, left!me wanting more.
Julianne
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a tease putting books out in parts! Great start tho.
Barb VanderWel
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Jeannie
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It wasn’t a complete story, chopped into parts, which makes it less challenging complete.
Sabrina Wilfinger
Wolf

I am not fond of serial stories, they are the equivalent of cliffhangers. On the up side this portion isn’t bad.
Philleys Peters
Feb 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I like it!

I really like where this story is headed. Although, I felt deprived and definitely left hanging on a cliff! But alas, this is a serialized romance that will run its course. Well written and exceptionally interesting and such captivating characters. Can't wait to read the next part!
Cindy Gilleland
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.
Kira also known as Midnight worked for PDSIS (Paranormal Division of the Secret Intelligence Service). She was one of the best and had a reputation for closing cases to keep up and nothing, not anyone, not even a hot sex Lieutenant Colonel Werewolf soldier who makes her wolf want more.
Lieutnant Colonel Ryker also known as Storm is in command of a team of elite werewolf soldiers. He also has a military dog named Nero. Once he meets Kira
Myra Espino
Jul 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~Review for the whole serial~

Love this book!
Alpha Wanted rocks!
From the start up to the last, I was hooked on this book.
The story and the characters are great!
What I love about this book is that it's action packed and there's no dull moment.
The characters are bad-asses and they definitely can kick the bad guys' asses!
The characters, Kira and Ryker are amazing!
Kira, an agent of Paranormal Division of the Secret Intelligence Service, who is known to have a remarkable reputation.
She's good at w
Helen
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great beginning

This was a cliffhanger. Kind of left you off on what will happen next. The agency that Midnight works for wants Storm to work for them. They get caught up in a case together. And the attraction they feel for each other has yet to evolve into anything.
Karina Halt
Great book, I really enjoyed it. I'm going to read the rest of the books right away. Recommended!
Vyella
Apr 12, 2015
Toni
Jun 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
I’ve always lived a life based on my imagination, from hopeless dreams of romance to concocting alternate realities involving supernaturals. I’m completely fascinated with anything hero-related, and often speculate which superpower I’d possess. I haven’t settled on one yet.

I was born in England, and currently reside in Wales, UK. I love to write, and most days you’ll find me happily tapping away a

Alpha Wanted (3 books)