Start by marking “Hong Kong Heat” as Want to Read:
Hong Kong Heat

Hong Kong Heat

Hotshot. Hot bod. Hot lover. What more could a woman want? Debra had never expected her stay in Hong Kong to create so much heat.

Debra Scotburn had never thought of herself as a cougar, until she fell in lust at first sight with a much younger man.

Braam—Abraham Van Meister, a hotshot and hot-bod troubleshooter—doesn’t do commitment. That is until an older, curvy, vivacious
ebook
Published March 27th 2015 by Totally Bound

To ask other readers questions about Hong Kong Heat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hong Kong Heat

Vicki Ballante
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.

This book was given to me in exchange for an honest review.

Deb is on the last leg of her year-long holiday as a middle-aged woman. She's a widow who needed the time to herself to finally get on with her life. I loved that her last leg was in Hong Kong. What a fascinating setting, and in the beginning, I enjoyed the descriptions, but they did go on a bit too much for my liking later on in the book. It was fascinating learning about a totally different culture though. It's definitely mad
Nicole
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Debra has spent the last year traveling the world. She is at a crossroads in her life. Being a widow has left her not knowing what to do. Now she’s at her last stop, Hong Kong. What she didn’t plan on was the hot young guy who is now front and center in her fantasies at night.

Braam isn’t looking for anything, except the manager who stole from the hotel. He’s just doing his job until he finds a beautiful woman swimming in the pool one night. He is immediately attracted to her, and is determined t
Alison
Feb 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was my second foray into Raven Mcallan's recent contemporary books, and I really loved the characters in this one!

Braam, the hero is instantly attracted to Debra, one of his hotel guests in Hong Kong. He's a fit young guy, but he's kind too and this made him particularly attractive I think. Debra is an older woman, widowed and travelling alone. Little did either of them think they'd have a hot affair while she stayed at the hotel.

What I really liked about this story is that though it is sex
Tiffany Dover
May 12, 2015 rated it liked it
**I received this book in exchange for an honest review through my book club**

I thought this book was good. It would make a good beach read. It was quick and the sex scenes were hot. It's Stella Gets Her Groove Back in Hong Kong. It was a fun read with not too much plot or back story to bog it down. There was quite a bit of cussing though, so if you are not comfortable with or used to that, be aware ahead of time.

I'd recommend this to anyone interested in a quick, sexy, romantic romp.
Deborah Bailey
Mar 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Debra is a widow and is, in her words, past the mid-life crisis age. After a year of traveling, she goes to Hong Kong where she meets a charming and attractive younger man. This is the start of an erotic adventure for Debra and Braam.

Played out against the exotic backdrop of Hong Kong, Debra gets to experience something she’s been missing for quite a while. The location adds a layer of excitement to this story of a woman who realizes it’s never to late to let go and give in to her desires.
Nana Prah
Mar 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
I just took a lovely tour of Hong Kong intermixed with loads of sex. The author did a good job of involving an actual story where I got to know the characters in this erotic romance. The dialogue was filled with light witty banter, but I’ll admit that being more of an American based girl and I didn’t get all of the references or jokes.
Lena Carmona
May 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
LENA'S RANDOM REVIEWS
A Paranormaly Yours Book Club R&R

Hong Kong Heat by Raven McAllan

A little about the story:
Debra Scotburn is a widower who is on her final stop of touring the world. It's been so long since she has been to Hong Kong and she plans to enjoy herself, she just didnt plan for Abraham Van Meister.
Immediately attracted to one another, they are unable to keep their hands off each other. Leading different lives and a misunderstanding tears them apart. Will they find their way ba
Love Africa Book Club
This is a beautiful, scorching, love story told from the perspective of Debra who is on the final leg of her world tour in what she tags her mid life crisis and Braams, the hot shot troubleshooter for an exclusive hotel chain. On the face of it these two people shouldn't have anything in common especially with the age difference as an issue. But 'age is nothing but a number' and 'you're only as old as the person you feel'. Okay I'm out of cliches but you know what I mean. The attraction between ...more
Kim Bishop
May 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
**Book provided by the author for an honest review**

A Paranormaly Yours Book Club R&R

I had a really hard time getting through this story. The dialogue was rough, I didn't understand the slang, and it just didn't grab my attention. I know their are people that would love this book, but being the first one I read where the characters were not from or based in the US, it made it very difficult for me to understand.

Good points, the main character was older which was a nice change from the 20 so
Michaela Rhua
Carolyn Harrington
is currently reading it
Jul 14, 2018
Paranormaly Yours...: Starting Hong Kong Heat2 4 5 May 19, 2015 06:17AM
Raven lives in Scotland, along with her husband —their children having flown the nest—in a house much too big for them, surrounded by beautiful scenery, which inspires a lot of the settings in her books.
She is used to sharing her life with the occasional deer, red squirrel, and lost tourist, to say nothing of the scourge of Scotland—the midge, and her house with the dust bunnies who congregate. Th