Start by marking “The Paint Horse (White Cloud Station)” as Want to Read:
The Paint Horse (White Cloud Station)

The Paint Horse (White Cloud Station)

Before Lucy found her wild White Cloud Station horse, Hope, she had a well-loved, black-and-white paint riding horse. But Paintbox was taken from her by his spiteful former owners and there was nothing Lucy could do. Despite having Hope, Lucy never got over losing Paintbox. The worst part was, she had no idea what became of him until, one day, a mysterious letter arrives…. ...more
Published February 10th 2015 by Horsecrest Press

Start your review of The Paint Horse (White Cloud Station)
Clare O'Beara
This is a short story which serves to introduce us to a series of YA books about horses and young people who love them. I found the writing to be enthusiastic but not polished. A girl who has had a paint - pinto to me - horse in the past, gets one final chance to save him from a sad fate.

I would have liked it better if the young rider had to do a bit more to get her horse; I agree it is true enough that young people are generally at the mercy of parents and their schedules and requirements. You
Angela Lambkin
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The fascinating adventures and mystery of Paintbox?

I enjoyed this story very much Trudy and if you would let me be a beta reader and reviewer whereI could read and review more of your ebooks for free review copies I would be interested. I would like to recommend this ebook for five stars and for those ages 8-15 &+ who enjoys reading short horses stories as this one. I received this for free and in return,here is my honest review. Super job Trudy! By Angela L. @ lambkina4@gmail.com Thx!
Melissa Selle
Jul 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great

this book was great but it was so short I would have liked it to be a little longer but other wise it was really good
Julie Barrett
Feb 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Paint Horse by Trudy Nicholson
Starts with listing of other works by the author by series, can be read as stand alones.
Story starts with a word from the author about White Cloud Station and what fans have to say about the author's works.
Link to join the club is included.
Story starts with Louise and she's 60 now and aches and pains that means she must give up the station.
In another town is Lucy and her friends who are so into horses themselves.
Lucy finds out days later that the horse she loved
Candace perry
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Horse books

I really liked this book it was the best book so far especially because I love love love horses I would read this book over and over and over again if I could but I have other horse books to read it was the best horse book I have read so far I love it when she gets her horse back at the end it was so sweet well can't wait to read another really good horse book you should read it
Linda Elliott
Mar 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
30 minute read

A very quick read but enjoyable. A girl is reunited with one of her favorite horses. There’s a horse recognize her or not? Characters are believable the plot is simple, and enjoyable read.
Helen
Jul 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Good

Good free short story, easy to read and enjoyable. Introduced characters for rest of series of books. Good author
Would recommend
J Alyn
Jan 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Book

I'm more than a little older than fifteen but I enjoyed this story. If you love horses, consider reading this series where horses are the focus, not just secondary.
Terena
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really Short

This is an introduction in a series of stories featuring friends and their horses. It is set in New Zealand at White Cloud Station or Ranch as they are called. Adventures, misadventures galore but also life lessons thrown in, quite unbeknownst to the reader.
rachel
Apr 21, 2020
Samantha
Mar 07, 2017
NCT
rated it did not like it
Jul 23, 2016
Oct 05, 2016
Nancy Sclater
Feb 01, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• My First Pony (Diary of a Horse Mad Girl #1)
  • Winter of the Crystal Dances (Whinnies on the Wind, Book 1)
  • Cracklin' Ginger
  • The Painted Pony (Magical Adventures & Pony Tales #1)
  • A Hairy Tail (A Hairy Tail, #1)
  • Kate and Holly: The Beginning (Timber Ridge Riders Book 0)
  • The Lost Pony of Riverdale (The Riverdale Pony Stories, #1)
  • Keeping a Backyard Horse
  • Dark Fire (Horse Guardian #1)
  • Catastrophe (Body Swap #1)
  • Against all Hope (The Riverdale Pony Stories, #2)
  • Dotty and the Calendar House Key (DOTTY, #1)
  • Missing on the Moor (The Riverdale Pony Stories, #6)
  • Whinnies on the Wind: The Collection
  • A Riverdale Christmas (The Riverdale Pony Stories Book 9)
  • The Mystery of Riverdale Tor (The Riverdale Pony Stories Book 8)
  • Good Enough: A Shay James Mystery