Start by marking “Joy in Every Moment: Mindful Exercises for Waking to the Wonders of Ordinary Life” as Want to Read:

Happiness is already here in this moment, just waiting to be discovered! Mindfulness expert Tzivia Gover offers an inspiring treasury of small, creative ways to shift your perspective and uncover surprising bits of joy over the course of your day. Whether you're making dinner, commuting, exercising, working at the computer, or brushing your teeth, every moment of your life ...more
Published November 3rd 2015 by Storey Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Joy in Every Moment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Joy in Every Moment

“Joy in Every Moment” is a book inspired by the author’s own quest for joy in her life. She realized she needed a “search image for happiness” – in other words, needed to know what happiness looked like for her, and where she was most likely to find it. The end result is this lovely little book suitable for anyone wanting to make an effort to recognize – and create – joy in life.

The book primarily consists of exercises one can practice daily (or more often) to find what kind of behaviors most re
Kathy
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Joy in Every Moment is a treasure of a book. It speaks to your heart in meaningful ways to enable you to be happier by increasing your ability to recognize joy all around you. Filled with beautiful pictures and quotes, little stories help you put things in perspective, and daily exercises help you keep things in perspective. I consider this book a real find and recommend it to anyone looking for ways to be a little happier in their life.

My thanks to Netgalley and Storey Publishing for making thi
Nadia
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book. It's simple quotes and exercises that help you learn how to be mindful and live in the current moment and savor it. This act of being mindful in the current moment is a hard behavior we must all learn in order to achieve a better mental state that is more relaxed.
Jun 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book has some good ideas to foster mindfulness, and I really like the lovely layout.

I received an ARC from NetGalley!
Pamela Sue
Aug 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Lots of ideas for mindfulness I might be able to incorporate at work.
CharityJ
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-improvement
I found this to be an insightful book full of exercises and meditations that focus on being mindful and bringing joy into all areas of your life. The illustrations are lovely. This would be one to possibly own so that you can work throught it at your own pace.
Megan
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm going to re-read and take notes and make my final review. It's really sitting at 3.5 in my head right now

My #olw is Joy so I'm trying to read several books on the topic.
Tabitha Elizabeth
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Each chapter focuses on a different area of one's life and comes with various sections that each have multiple exercises to increase joy. It's meant to be read a section a day - like a devotional. I read the entire book in 2 days, so I didn't really give myself time to do the exercises. Still, I hope to put a few of them into practice as I seek to live with more intentionality.
KWinks
Mar 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a beautiful book! I really loved the illustrations! The advice is lovely as well, but it really can't be read in a single sitting. Something like this would make a nice gift to be enjoyed over time.
Tamara Khan
Jan 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great collection of joy activities

Really enjoyed all the simple activities that you can do to stay grateful, positive and joyful. Great for groups, all ages and also great ideas for school teachers.
Jean Mehochko
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
A nice little book filled with suggestions for refocusing/adjusting your attitude toward the positive. I enjoyed it and came away with some good ideas.
Melanie
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Perfect book to dip in and out of for inspiration and positive thoughts. A suitcase essential in my view.
Celia Juliano
Feb 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked the format of this book--there's not much new here, but it's well-done and full of good reminders.
Diana Howard