Start by marking “Christmas on Candy Cane Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #8)” as Want to Read:
Christmas on Candy Cane Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #8)

Christmas on Candy Cane Lane

(Life in Icicle Falls #8)

Icicle Falls is the place to be at Christmas…

Everyone's getting ready for Christmas in Icicle Falls, especially on Candy Cane Lane, where holiday decorating is taken very seriously. Tilda Morrison, town cop, is looking forward to celebrating Christmas in her first house… until she discovers that she's expected to "keep up" with the neighbors, including Maddy Donaldson, the
Published October 27th 2015 by Mira

Start your review of Christmas on Candy Cane Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #8)
Gail
Jul 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Icicle Falls at Christmas time. I just love this town and all of it's residents. Every time I read one of the stories I feel like I am right there in Icicle Falls. Tilda, the cop buys a fixer upper on Candy Cane Lane. Since she is a cop all the residents on the street come to her with their cop related problems. She is also attracted to the bad boy or is he? Devon Black. Maddy was driving me crazy with those candy canes. That lady needs to get a life and spend more time with her ...more
Barbara Green
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It is the first book I have read in the Icicle Falls series. I will be reading all seven of the earlier books. Sheila Roberts makes all her characters relatable. I loved the character of Tilda Morrison and her new house. Her dealings with all of her neighbors such as Ivy and Maddy actually made me laugh as I was reading. It was a feel good book that I would recommend to anyone who wants a lighthearted story to relax with!! Can't wait to give it to my 91 year old ...more
 ~Teresa
Nov 06, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who wouldn't want to live on a street named Candy Cane Lane in a town called Icicle Falls?

This was a fun read with likable characters and a storyline that had quirky little twists and turns. A candy cane massacre, a mother-in-law from hell and a bar brawl are just a few of the crazy moments captured in the lives of three women preparing for the holidays.

Tilda has just bought her first house, a fixer up, on you guessed it, Candy Cane Lane. She is single and a police officer for Icicle Falls.
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
Christmas on Candy Cane Lane (Life in Icicle Falls)

This is a Christmas love story of three women who live on Candy Can Lane. Candy Cane Lane goes all out for Christmas, every house has candy cane and Christmas light in the front yard, but someone is breaking up the candy cane. The newest home owner is a cop can she find the person who is do it.? Great neighborhood story with love and Christmas thrown in.
Janet Robel
Oct 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Wonderful, feel-good holiday romance. I truly enjoyed this. Candy Cane Lane is such a special place in Icicle Falls. This book should be on your must-read list if you haven't read it yet.
Betty
CHRISTMAS ON CANDY CANE LANE

Sheila Roberts

Mira
November 2015

Tilda Morrison is a police woman in the small town of Icicle Falls, Idaho and like most women she wants a husband, a home and children, but she hasn’t been able to find a man who isn’t in awe of her abilities. Devon Black keeps flirting with her, but she considers him a trouble maker. Tilda has broken up too many barroom brawls that seem to attract him. She buys a total make over, repossessed house in a very nice neighborhood on Candy
Gail Hollingsworth
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy my visits to Icicle Falls and Christmas on Candy Cane Lane is no exception. The characters are always real with relationship issues, time crunches, and mishaps that befall a small tourist town. The neighborhood of Candy Cane Lane has a reputation of elaborate Christmas decorations and that of course includes large candy canes lining everyone's sidewalk. Cars begins touring right after Thanksgiving and there's always a neighbor dressed as Mrs. Claus handing out candy canes to the ...more
Debbie Bothwell-palmer
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to Icicle Falls! It's the holiday season and everyone is buzzing and especially on Candy Cane Lane. Tilda has finally bought her self a fixer upper and of course it's on Candy Cane Lane. Can she keep up with her neighbors and find a perfect man along with holiday, work and everything that comes her way. Trust in Tilda to make the right choices.

Maddy wants everything to be perfect on Candy Cane Lane. Can everything really be perfect when your juggling home, family, work, your
Ann
Sep 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tilda has just bought her dream house on Candy cane lane and even though it's Thanksgiving, the neighbors are asking her about what Christmas decorations she's planning. As a police officer she and her partner are busy enough without the whole town watching her yard and her home improvements. This is three love stories about 3 very different women who have to hold their families and lives together. This is book 8 set in Icicle Falls and it's great to return to town. Well written, the three ...more
Isha Coleman
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is mischief afoot on Candy Cane Lane. The holiday has made it's way to this magical town again. Sheila Roberts put her best foot forward with Christmas on Candy Cane Lane. The characters are charming and the setting is picturesque. There is something for every lover of books. Tilda is thrust into a world of family and traditions while working to sort out her love life. There is romance, drama and amusement in every chapter. I received an ARC of Christmas on Candy Cane Lane in exchange for ...more
Linda
Oct 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
This book takes us back to Icicle Falls at Christmas. Tilda just bought her dream home and all the neighbors are interested in her and what she does there for a living. She's a cop and falling for bad boy Deveon Black. Is he really the bad boy or a good man as Tilda thinks he is? Lots of great characters and another fun journey. Read this wonderful book by Sheila Roberts .... it will put you in the Christmas spirit for the holidays.
Cathie
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Every book Sheila writes gets better and better!! I'd been waiting for her to write Tilda's story, and I'm glad she chose a Christmas story to showcase Tilda in. This tough gal police officer has a big heart, but she's a lot like me. I want to do for myself and it's tough to change that. This was such a great story to make Tilda shine!! Thanks Sheila!!!
Debbie
Oct 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Christmas on Candy Cane Lane is book 8 in the Icicle Falls series. It was my first visit to Icicle Falls. This book has interesting characters and a good story line. I enjoyed it. I hope to visit again soon.
Marla
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've always enjoyed books by Sheila Roberts. Christmas On Candy Lane has brought me back to Icicle Falls once again. i like how it makes me feel like I'm really in Icicle Falls amongst the characters in the book. This is a definite must read for the holidays.
Marlene
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

This is a story about what happens when you live next to the Griswold family from National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Or at least you feel like you do. When the plastic trappings of Christmas become way more important than any spirit of Christmas whatsoever, you have a recipe for disaster. And comedy.

This entry in the Life in Icicle Falls series is set on Candy Cane Lane, and one of the story threads follows the woman who makes it all happen. Literally.
K
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recently finished reading Christmas on Candy Cane Lane by Sheila Roberts. This is the latest installment in the Life in Icicle Falls series. I have been a HUGE fan of Ms. Roberts for more than five years now.

There are three central characters of the novel; Tilda (previously appeared in The Cottage on Juniper Ridge) the town cop, who moves next door to single mom and nemesis, Ivy. And both of them live on the same street as perfect mom Maddy. Maddy has had the street renamed Candy Cane Lane and
Teena in Toronto
Oct 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Tilda is a police officer in Icicle Falls. She sold her condo and has bought a house that needs a lot of work on Candy Cane Lane. What would complete her life is to find "the one". But the only one who is interested in her is bad boy, Devon Black, and she won't give him the time of day.

Maddy is one of Tildy's neighbours. It's important to her that the street live up to its name during the Christmas season and ensures that everyone decorates and that someone plays Mrs. Santa and gives out candy
Melinda
Oct 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sheila Roberts has taken me back to Icicle Falls for another wonderful, fun and romantic read. Christmas on Candy Cane Lane is the eighth book in the Icicle Falls series. This Christmas is taking place on Candy Cane Lane, where EVERYBODY goes to see the Christmas lights and visits with Mrs. Claus.

As the newest homeowner, Tilda Morrison, the local policewoman, realizes that keeping up with the neighbors is not going to be an easy task. But as long as Devon Black is around, she just might wind up
Andrea Guy
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas in Candy Cane Lane showcases the lives of three women that live on one festive street. Candy Cane Lane is a special street in Icicle Falls. All the homes on the street go all out for Christmas, even though it is a headache to many of the residents.

Newcomer Tilda is local police officer and she's not a pleasant lady. She's bought a fixer upper. She's not as festive as some. Then there's Ivy, a divorcee trying to keep things perfect for her young kids. Lastly there's Maddy who is just
Virginia Lloyd
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Christmas On Candy Cane Lane by Sheila Roberts

Excited about the Christmas season or not, it was bound to happen - especially on Candy Cane Lane in Icicle Falls! Come join the neighborhood as did Tilda Morrison when she bought her first home right in the middle of Christmas madville, I mean Candy Cane Lane!

The neighbors will meet and greet you with plates of goodies and gentle (or maybe not so gentle) suggestions of how to decorate with candy canes and lights galore. Throughout the days after
Michelle
Dec 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
I was just expecting a light, cute story going into this one, so I wasn't completely off base with my expectations. I just didn't enjoy the story that much.

The adults were kind but had inner dialect that was a bit irritating. One was literally thinking about her underwear half the time, another one had a habit of internally singing Christmas songs that she had changed the lyrics to.

The kids in the book were kind of bratty too.

It also seemed like the women in the book were blamed for anything
Crystal
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the next book in the Life in Icicle Falls series. It can be read as a stand alone. This was a very enjoyable book centered around three of the residents of Candy Cane Lane in Icicle Falls. Tilda is new to the neighborhood and is really hoping to find a happily-ever-after but first she needs to stop looking for what she thinks she wants and see what is right in front of her. Maddy is the organizer of Candy Cane Lane but this Christmas she will discover that sometimes you have to pay ...more
Cindy Reifel
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is one thing I love about series books. I love getting to know the characters living in the town and their little quirks and foibles. This is one of the best things Sheila Roberts does. When you start reading her books, you step into the town and feel like you know all of the residents pretty well. Tilda has always been one of my favorite residents and I was so happy to see her finally get her happy ending. You also see the problems Ivy, a divorced mom with 2 young kids and an ex who is ...more
Rhonda Ziglar
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sheila Roberts has done it again with Christmas on Candy Cane Lane. I absolutely loved this sweet Christmas story on Candy Cane Lane in Icicle Falls. The characters are written so well they feel like your neighbor or family. This book had what I look for in a Holiday book family, friends, Christmas traditions, love and romance. Everyone that loves Christmas books should put this book on their Santa wish list.

I have fallen in love with Sheila Roberts writing style, great characters and sweet
Bette Hansen
Mar 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It's the holiday season in Icicle Falls and the craziness is in full swing. There is no place in town that's as crazy as Candy Cane Lane. This is the story of three women, each trying to juggle the stresses of life, deal with crazy neighbors, and stay sane enough to still have a life!

I absolutely adored this book. It had me chuckling all the way through and really helped rev me up for the holiday season ahead. This one needs to go on everyone's must read list. I highly recommend it.
Jen
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book that I have read in the Icicle Falls series. The cover drew me in and I am so glad that I picked this one up. The warm cozy feeling of family and Christmas time made this book so enjoyable for me. I would read it next to the Christmas tree at night and it gave me all the Christmas vibes and feels that I wanted. Candy Cane Lane sounds like a great place to live and reading the story made me want to be friends with this community and enjoy all their holiday traditions.
Dawn ♥ romance
Dec 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christmas, romance
A good holiday book with three different stories so plenty of action that moved right along. The plot overshadowed the romances and I wasn't real satisfied with their endings but the drama made up for it. I did liked how it incorporated all the seasonal activities. Local wild man pursues cop Tilda, divorced Ivy adjusts to being a single mom, married Maddy tries to run her streets decorations.
Diana
Nov 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a funny & sweet Holiday-themed book to read, this is the book for you! I found myself laughing at so many moments throughout the book. The characters were perfect written & I did not want the book to end. Highly recommended!
BJ
Sep 30, 2015 rated it liked it
Just another entry in the Icicle Falls series. Cute little town always looking like Christmas. This was Tilda and Devon's story, but also Ivy and Rob and the Donaldson family who all live on Candy Cane Lane. Cute.
Lisa Morin
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this holiday story

This was a great book. I couldn't put it down. I read it from cover to cover in one day. I can't wait to read the others.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Trading Christmas
  • Christmas at White Pines: A Christmas Blessing / Natural Born Daddy (Under a Texas Sky)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
  • Trading Christmas: Includes the Bonus Story The Forgetful Bride
  • Midnight Sons and Daughters: A Selection from Midnight Sons Volume 3
  • Saving Jake (Blessings, Georgia, #3)
  • When Christmas Comes
  • Flamingo Diner
  • Serenity Harbor (Haven Point, #6)
  • A Snow Country Christmas (The Carsons of Mustang Creek, #4)
  • Mornings on Main
  • A Mrs. Miracle Christmas
  • Marry Me at Christmas (Fool's Gold, #19)
  • I'll Stand By You (Blessings, Georgia #2)
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You
  • Blackberry Summer (Hope's Crossing, #1)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)
  • Season of Wonder (Haven Point, #9)
Sheila Roberts is happily married and lives in the Pacific Northwest. Her books are best-sellers, and have been made into movies for the Lifetime and Hallmark channels. When she’s not speaking to women’s groups or at conferences or hanging out with her hubby or girlfriends, she can be found writing about those things near and dear to women’s hearts: family, friends, and chocolate.

Life in Icicle Falls (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Better Than Chocolate (Life in Icicle Falls, #1)
  • Merry Ex-Mas (Life in Icicle Falls, #2)
  • What She Wants (Life in Icicle Falls, #3)
  • The Cottage on Juniper Ridge (Life in Icicle Falls, #4)
  • The Tea Shop on Lavender Lane (Life in Icicle Falls, #5)
  • The Lodge on Holly Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #6)
  • A Wedding on Primrose Street (Life in Icicle Falls, #7)
  • Home on Apple Blossom Road (Life in Icicle Falls, #9)
  • Starting Over on Blackberry Lane (Life in Icicle Falls #10)
  • Christmas in Icicle Falls (Life in Icicle Falls, #11)