Start by marking “Together for Christmas” as Want to Read:
Together for Christmas

Together for Christmas

(Cape Light #16)

From the New York Times bestselling author of the Angel Island series comes the sixteenth Christmas novel set in Thomas Kinkade’s beloved town of Cape Light.

The holiday season finds one treasured relationship about to be torn apart...while another is just coming together.

As Christmas approaches, Molly Harding and her partner—and best friend—Betty Bowman are swept up in
Published November 3rd 2015 by Berkley

To ask other readers questions about Together for Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Together for Christmas

Loraine
It's Christmas season in Cape Light. Filled with wonderful small town characters, the focus this time is on Molly Harding and Betty Bowman the owners of Willoughby Bakery and Carrie Munro and her son, Noah, who are recent newcomers to Cape Light.

This book focuses on hope, second chances, forgiveness, and understanding. It is filled with great spiritual wisdom and wonderful warmhearted, helpful, caring people. I loved how the town pulled together for Molly after her accident and how she learned
Carmen Rodriguez
Delicious Christmas Treat

What a wonderful story of faith, hope and love! I was once again transported to beautiful Cape Light and its residents. I love the comraderie and compassion of the Pastor and his wife. His sermons are always " right on!" This book was such a treat!
Gail Reynolds
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have enjoyed all of the books in the Cape Light series. Together for Christmas is no exception.
Martha
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Predictable but I liked it.
Julie
Oct 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a warm, genuine series. I love these books!
Kayla
Dec 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Another great Cape Light novel. Love reading these at Christmas time!
Pat
Jan 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful book.

I love all the Cape Light Series. I only wish there were more. The characters seem so real. Not a dull moment.
Culleen
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really felt a connection with a couple of the characters. Great read.
Chris
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Not Christmas without this series.....
Anna Ballard
Nice Christmas story, all problems solved.
Deann Doolittle
Jan 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: christmas-reads
Great Christmas read and series.
Edward Arrington
Nov 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of the Thomas Kinkade Cape Light series and always anticipate the next one. This one is no different. Katherine Spencer has continued the series in the same style that she and Kinkade started in 2004. It is interesting to visit with old friends and meet new ones. This story focuses on two women and the people in their lives. One is a successful business woman, Molly Willoughby, whom we have met in previous books. Ironically, she receives word that she is being honored with the Bu ...more
Jessica Baker (A Baker's Perspective)
Every year I look forward to the newest Cape Light installment and this year I found myself reading a good portion of this book in one morning! I think I enjoyed reading about Molly the most. She is so stubborn and unable to ask for help. It reminds me of myself a little bit, although I hope I would never put my company at risk (if I owned one!). Seeing her struggle throughout this book reminded me that even those we think have it all, really do not. You cannot judge a book by its cover, nor can ...more
Linda
Nov 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
Molly Harding and Betty Bowman not only own a bakery but they are best friends. Betty, during the bakery's busiest time of year, is off helping her husband recuperate from an accident. That leaves Molly to handle not only the money side of the business but the baking side too. She is an expert at baking but not at handling money. With Christmas being just a short time away Molly is overwhelmed with it all and finds herself spiraling into a blue funk that will not leave. She believes that she is ...more
Nicole Smith
What a sweet story. It was a good Christmas read.

There was quite a bit of repetition in one of the two parallel storylines, which I found frustrating after awhile. The point might have been to show the level of stubbornness of the character, but it left me less sympathetic to her and anxious to get back to the other story line.

I also found myself repeatedly hoping and wondering if the parallel storylines would intertwine, and still wish they had.
Carol
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
I needed a shot of goodness and love so this was a perfect book to read! I love the people of Cape Light and all the adventures they get up to and the love and caring they show each other. Yea for upbeat stories!
If you decide to read this series, do start at book one because you will see changes in people and the stories will make a lot more sense. Each one is set around Christmas and they all follow the people of Cape Light. YEA!
mary beth wilson
Always the best Christmas series ever!! It wouldn't be Christmas for me if I couldn't escape the chaios and travel to Cape Light and catch up on some good friends....even if it is just for a moment in time.

Excellent once again!
I always recommend this series for a good Christmas read.
There isn't a thing I would change!
Looking forward to the next book \ visit to Cape Light.
Donna
Jan 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another good book in the Cape Light books. Molly had some major problems with the business she and Betty co-owned but sometimes God puts you on your back so you will look up as was her case. Callie and Noah finally met the person, Jeff to build a great lasting relationship with. A very good Christmas book, as are all of the Cape Light and Angel Island books.
Tracey
Jan 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series! This book was wonderful! And I'm really happy the series is continuing, even after Thomas Kinkade passed away. Thank you! As I have said in the past, read the books in order so that it's easier to know who is who, with whom they are with, and what exactly it is they are doing. I can't wait for the next book in the series!
Beachbum7805
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Each November I can't wait to read the next book in the Cape Light series. Reverend Ben Is one of my favorites. This year Molly has to lean on others and was Theo imaginary? It is very hard to put this book down.
Lisa Currier
Nov 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I look forward to the new book every year. The stories feel like old friends. The characters are well written and the story moves right along. Enjoyed the storyline with Carrie & Noah, and a little more about Vera. Sorry I finish it in a day!
jodie
Mar 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

This is another great addition to the series I love the cape light books and can't wait to read the next one along with the angel island series these two keep me busy reading can't wait for the next one along with a little picture from Kincaid
Kristen
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Another great read by Katherine Spencer. Loveee the Cape Light series, enjoy the characters immensely and feel like I'm part of each storyline. Highly recommend the Cape Light series to all book lovers and Thomas kinkade admirers galore.
Patricia Marvin Hilfiker
Jun 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series, so sad this is the last book for now.
Marie Buccellato
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good story - Christmas is a time for miracles & forgiveness. Especially a time for moving on with your life like Carrie & Noah have done.
Debbie
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
As always; great inspirational reading!!!!!
Maria Mcclain
Feb 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Cape Light series is my favorite! I look forward to a Book every year. This story is another beautiful story of God's love, friendships and miracles.
Lisa conner
Jan 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Very good book strong message to think about
Rachel
Dec 29, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was a nice easy Christmas read. I enjoyed getting to know the characters a bit. The book was easy to read and follow even though I haven't read any of the other Cape Light series.
Connie
Dec 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Always love the Cape LIght books--Katherine Spencer please keep them coming

• Christmas Treasures (Cape Light #12)
  • The Christmas Light (Christmas Hope #7)
  • The Christmas Pony
  • The Angel of Bastogne
  • A Prairie Christmas Collection
  • Herald of Death (Pennyfoot Hotel #19)
  • Where Treetops Glisten: Three Stories of Heartwarming Courage and Christmas Romance During World War II
  • Mrs. Jeffries and the Mistletoe Mix-Up (Mrs. Jeffries, #29)
  • The House on Malcolm Street
  • An Angel for Christmas
KATHERINE SPENCER has written many books for children and adults, including eight books in the bestselling Cape Light series. She lives on Long Island, New York.

Cape Light (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Cape Light (Cape Light #1)
  • Home Song (Cape Light #2)
  • A Gathering Place (Cape Light #3)
  • A New Leaf (Cape Light #4)
  • A Christmas Promise (Cape Light #5)
  • The Christmas Angel (Cape Light #6)
  • A Christmas To Remember (Cape Light #7)
  • A Christmas Visitor (Cape Light #8)
  • A Christmas Star (Cape Light #9)
  • A Wish for Christmas (Cape Light #10)