Start by marking “Just Want Somebody to Love (Bella Warren, #2)” as Want to Read:
Just Want Somebody to Love (Bella Warren, #2)

Just Want Somebody to Love

(Bella Warren #2)

His business is her pleasure…

Swept off her feet by a charming restaurateur, Whitney Chester envisions a delicious happily ever after—until her prince turns into a total toad. There’s no way she’ll agree to another date with Justin Rawlings, despite their unforgettable night together. But when Justin insists on helping out on her family-run farm in exchange for another chan
Published October 13th 2015 by Lyrical Shine

To ask other readers questions about Just Want Somebody to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Want Somebody to Love

Danielle
Jul 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Ford writes another winning small town romance. I haven't read the first book in this series but while reading this book I didn't feel lost which was a total plus.

Whitney and her friends go out one night and she meets Justin. Justin is visiting his brother/partner in AR. They end up having sex all night and plan to meet up the next day for lunch, but Justin doesn't show. He ends up leaving town to go back to Dallas.

Justin shows back up looking for another chance but Whitney might have other pl
Terri
Oct 04, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley
Review also found at http://kristineandterri.blogspot.ca/2...

I received an advanced copy of this book from the publisher via Netgalley in return for an honest review. The expected publication date is October 13th 2015

This story starts off fast with a hot and heavy attraction and "hook up" and is then followed by the real story. A little bit like real life right? You make an impulsive decision and then you have to live with the consequences.

As the synopsis suggests, Justin isn't purely on the u
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Just Want Somebody To Love by Keri Ford is one of those books that frustrated me, yet there were parts I enjoyed quite a bit. Sometimes it is hard when you really like the characters but also want to hit them upside the head multiple times throughout the book and that's exactly my problem. I actually really liked both the main characters but some of their actions drove me a bit crazy and over and over had me questioning their sanity or at lea
Bette Hansen
Sep 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very enjoyable read that I thought was great! I really enjoyed the relationship between Whitney and Justin. Watching it change from a hookup to a relationship with depth was amazing. The trials Whitney put Justin through and the determination to get through them were fun to read. Their witty banter was hilarious and kept the story moving along. This is one I definitely recommend.
CL
 photo LIASOM_zps9e498f89.png

ARC received from: Netgalley

Rating: 3*

Cover: Nay

Trope: Small town

Chemistry: Low Boil

One-Sentence Summary: Small town girl gets humiliated by a big city boy

Review: It's very unusual that you have to wait two whole years for the follow-up book in a contemporary romance series but wait we did! I have to admit that as two years have past and I have read literally hundreds of romances in the interim, the details of the first book are a bit hazy but I know I enjoyed it.

This book didn't have quite the
Tobi Forget the Housework, I'm Reading...
Whitney is in a rut. She loves her family and their farm though she feels stuck. She and her two best friends decide to go out once before planting season starts. Justin came in town to get his brother to sign off on franchising their steak restaurants. He's tending bar and in walks Whitney and her Marilyn Monroe features have him immediately drawn in. Their chemistry is electric from the moment they meet. They have their struggles and battle their pasts to get their happily ever after.
This has
Isha Coleman
Oct 07, 2015 rated it liked it
Just Want Somebody to Love is a cute story about making assumptions without facts. A one night stand leads to all types of chaos. After being stood up by the one guy she thought was something special Whitney is out for blood. Justin had every intention of showing up but unexpected issues prevented him from doing so. He's willing to do whatever it takes for a second chance with Whitney. When Justin shows up again apologetic and seeking another chance Whitney thinks a little payback is in order. W ...more
Nancy The book junkie

Toni
Jan 08, 2016
Liza
Jan 19, 2016
Keri Ford brings sexy contemporary romance to the American South. With a sprinkling of men in suits and women in high heels, you’ll most likely find four-wheeler riding, ball cap wearing fellas trying to sweet-talk sundress wearing ladies in Keri’s books. Raised in the country in South Arkansas, Keri shares this flavor of life in her books. Glass of sweet tea at your elbow while you read is not re ...more

Bella Warren (2 books)
  • Never Stopped Loving You (Bella Warren, #1)