Start by marking “Heaven and Earth: Paranormal Flash Fiction” as Want to Read:
Heaven and Earth: Paranormal Flash Fiction

Heaven and Earth: Paranormal Flash Fiction

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
- Hamlet (1.5.167-8)

Demons, witches, extra-sensory perception, possessed animals, and an ever-loving God. There is much that exists, or is claimed to exist, in the world today, that we are yet to understand.

A perfect introduction into the inner workings of the weird mind of Graham D
Published April 9th 2015 by Graham Downs

To ask other readers questions about Heaven and Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven and Earth

Ryan Peter
Feb 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Graham Downs' new offering, "Heaven and Earth: Paranormal Flash Fiction" is a fresh and enjoyable collection of weirdness. It opens up with some straight-up horror with "The Thing in the Window", with a non-Hollywood-ish ending that sets the tone for the rest of the book. The idea could be expanded into a larger story, in fact, and I wondered if Downs will ever do just that.

"An Automatic Decision" was a surprise for me, with a very interesting concept that I quite enjoyed. But perhaps my favouri
Kellie Ann
Feb 16, 2015 rated it liked it
"Heaven and Earth: Paranormal Flash Fiction"s a fast fun read. With six flash fiction stories Graham Downs covers everything from horror to humor. I enjoyed this fast read, however, I do wish there were more stories. I recommend this book to new readers of Graham Downs. It gives the reader a taste of just how talented Graham is, without giving too much away, influencing the reader to explore more into his works.
This is not my first time reading Graham Downs and I will still continue to seek out
Sharon
Feb 26, 2015 rated it liked it
The short piece for today is called “Heaven and Earth” by Graham Downs.
The genre is paranormal flash fiction.

This short collection contains six stories. It is hard to describe such a short piece of work without giving away any of the plots. It's a quick read of stories that involve horror and suspense to humor.

My con with this piece is six stories is not enough. You are given just enough to wet your whistle and than it is over. I did enjoy most of the stories that peaked your interest to turn
Anthony Nelson
Apr 16, 2015
Joni Janice Mielke
Oct 26, 2018
Graham Downs
Apr 09, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jess
added it
Sep 17, 2018
Percy
Jun 12, 2018
Graham Downs is a South African author of short stories, flash fiction, and novelettes, in a variety of genres. Memoirs of a Guardian Angel is his longest work to date.

He currently lives in Alberton, Gauteng, with his wife and their dog, Becky. He spends a good portion of his free time reading and, as with his writing, he reads books in a huge range of genres and lengths. He’s also passionate abou