Start by marking “Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2)

Fire in the Hole

(Gynazule #2)

Heres what you, the brave reader, need to know. Fire Down Below has a sequel. I know; everyones super surprised that Amazon allowed me to keep the poop-your-pants book up all this time.

In Fire in the Hole, Doves sausage-loving neighbor has realized hes wildly in love with her lurchingly awkward butt. Johnson is the pharmacist of her dreams until he tells her over Twitter
211 pages
Published September 20th 2015 (first published September 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Fire in the Hole, please sign up.
Debra Anastasia Yes it is! Fire in the Hole is the sequel…moreYes it is! Fire in the Hole is the sequel (less)

Start your review of Fire in the Hole (Gynazule, #2)
Monty Cupcake ☠ Queen of Bloodshed ☠
Can you believe there's a sequel? And yes, I read this colonoscopy of a book. It was in one of those moments where you think watching Vh1 reality shows are interesting. Same thing, but this was so much worse than any reality show, ever.

This second poopy pants of a book is all about the aftermath of TSTL chick's new relationship with TSTL pharmacist. They did the deed, now they're maybe dating? Yeah, no one knows. In all his retardedness, pharmacist tweets he has to go to a wedding with his ex
Debra Anastasia
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Not many people
Recommended to Debra by: Satan
Praise for Fire in the Hole:

Reading this book will give you haemorrhoids. ~EL James, #1 NTY Bestseller

Please take this garbage and shove it up the hole before it catches fire. Possibly the worst book ever. ~Joy Fulcher, Amazon Best Selling Author

Good God. Not again. ~Tijan NYT Bestseller (who allows payments for friendship)

Last book came with maxi pads. What's next? An industrial-sized tub of Vagisil? ~Tina Reber, NYT Bestseller

I think I'd rather read a bowl of alphabet soup Elle Jefferson Queen
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo fire in the hole_zpsbkpvkyb5.jpg

BOOK REVIEW: 5 CRAZY FUNNY FARTING STARS
duke

This is how I see Duke in my mind.[/caption]

I was never more excited about a sequel than I was with Fire In The Hole . But why? Why would I want to torture myself (she said it herself, not me) with another crazy-weird book by the amazing Debra Anastasia? Because SHE IS THE QUEEN OF COMEDY BOOKS! Period! I love comedy, in TV shows and movies, and I never expected to read one book that could made me laugh so hard like Fire Down Below and when I

Hollie
I have to say, this book was as ridiculous and far-fetched as the first book in this series, but I still found myself LOL on numerous occasions. It is in no way a "safe" read because the heroine does hook up with more then just the hero in this read. Then hero and heroines "friends" personalities were off the charts insane but once again I found them pretty entertaining.

I read this book at a time I was in the mood for something silly (but not the least bit serious) and this one certainly fit
 Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews
I wasn't expecting this until December... I was thrilled it was ready early. Furthermore, I was impressed that book 2 was just as funny as book 1. Every now and then you need a book to be so funny you spew wine from your nose. Duke is such a sweet cluster fuck it's wonderful. How can you resist your stepbrother. LOL awesome!!!
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
I liked it for all the ridiculous that it was. A complete dig on romantic fiction that makes you think adult diapers are a good idea. So many LOL moments my children thought I was going cray-cray :) Not as good as the first only because french twat pissed me off but I found a soft spot for Duke and loved the wedding weekend.
Suzanne the Bookaholic and Proud
Jul 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult
LOVED THIS!!!!
I don't know where debra anastasia comes up with the witty remarks but I may have to use them through everyday life now, I laughed all the way through this book that I was crying with laughter and don't know how many times I crossed my legs to stop wetting myself it was that good, poor dove I don't know how she gets into these situations I thought I was the only one with that much bad luck, it nice to read about someone who is as bad as me.
I'm gonna miss this series I was soooooo
WiLoveBooks
Sep 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2015
Debra Anastasia does not follow the rules. I adore that about her. How can I get through not just one book filled with disgusting bodily functions humor and awkwardness, but two? I admit it's not normally my thing, but this book had me laughing until I had tears in my eyes. That's not enough to keep me reading, though. Under the potty jokes the story is about people, some of whom are disgusting and awkward. But they're people trying to figure out themselves and relationships, both friendly and ...more
Nicole
Sep 27, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-reads, two-star
2.5star. I wanted to like it but sadly, I couldn't. Detailed review to come.

ARC was kindly provided by author in an exchange of an honest review.
Keli
Sep 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
OMG... no I did not crap my pants..I pee'd em.. wedding receptions to dropping balls to dick n boob moldings. wuv wuv wuv this series.
Heidi 1820
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved Fire Down Below so I couldn't wait for this one but I was worried. Was she going to clean it up? Had she realized she had taken her writing too far? Would she seek redemption for the first one?

I'm so happy to say none of these things happened.

The saga continues when the underbelly of these characters are exposed and we find that sometimes being a man means not holding anything back, letting go when he should, chivalry comes in all forms and learn the true meaning of love and empathy.

Michelle
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Debra, I want my $2.00! (Or however much money it is for a box of tissue!) I have now laughed so hard I cried my way through another box of issue and another one of your disturbingly wonderfully original works. You are a sick, sick individual, and the world is a better is place because you are in it.
Janet Romano
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Debra's done it again. Brought back all the ridiculousness of Dove, Duke, Johnson and the gang, and I loved every minute of it. If you like to laugh out loud, this is the book for you! Duke is my sausage scented hero.
[̲̅ρ̲̅υ̲̅и̲̅y̲̅α̲̅]
NEVER wanted to see Duke and Dove together, so there you have it. No good. Not at all. I'm stumped as the whole thing is ruined for me. -_- ... and God that last chapter! *shudders*

✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

NO COMMENT ☺ LOL
Amy
Aug 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love how the story continues and especially the way it ends. Still laughing. Glad I got to meet this Author.
books-on-a-wire
A huge chunk of the book takes place away from the craziest apartment building ever, so we see less of the Anastasia's and Steve the Cat, who are a riot but they have some moments at the end. Shannon and Preston, the half-French manager-in-training are off to conquer Epcot France, his homeland. It's completely ludicrous but will have you laughing your ass off. Flower is on a mission to make Duke realize they're perfect for each other.

Which leads us to our loveable but crazy threesome - Dove,
Sue Galuska
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well if you enjoy raunchy jokes about farting, pooping or body parts, you will enjoy this book. This story is a continuation of Fire Down Below.

Dove Glitch has finally hooked up with Johnson Fitzwell, the pharmacist and Duke is not too happy about it. Duke overhears them having sex and is appalled. Of course, Dove's happy moment doesn't last long with Beth, Johnson's ex lurking in the background.

This story is just too far out there to not be funny. I loved the time at the weddings....many laugh
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am like a twelve year old boy when it comes to dick humor. I find inappropriateness in most normal conversations. Fire in the Hole was hilarious. If you don't have a sense of humor or are offended easily, please do yourself a favor and don't read this. You'll be disgusted and quite offended. If you are like me and love a good dick joke or just in need of a good laugh. Please
Jen
Sep 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you're not laughing, I just don't know what to tell you. This book is funny. Over-the-top, are-you-fucking-kidding-me ridiculous, and laughed out loud so many times I lost count. I also screeched, "OH MY GOD," several times and I think I may have threatened the main character's life once or twice, but my point is...
If you can't stop and laugh, then you're missing out on the whole book. The characters are wild and insane. Yup. Just this much past normal. But really, who isn't? Who doesn't have
K3
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Well those quirky characters we died laughing at are back, with a vengeance but this time, things are a bit more complicated but still just as funny.
Duke realizes that he is head over heels in love with Dove but she cant see past her want for Johnson who has recently broken her heart to attend a wedding with his ex-girlfriend.
Duke sees this as a perfect opportunity to sweet in and save the day and hopefully capture Doves heart in the process. Ladies, be prepared for a hilarious ride. Will you be
Maria Leonardis
Mar 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my effin heart. So funny. I don't know how the hell she comes up with the things she writes but I hope she never stops. This book is equally as hilarious as the first. There is burping, farting and laughter.

We know from the last book that duke cares deeply for dove and dove is into Johnson. But she's under the impression. That Johnson is on a date with his evil ex. That's where this book picks up. Duke comes clean with dove of his feelings for her and dove has to make a d we vision. You will
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
An Unfortunate 5 STARS!

This is an experiment in flatulance and meat sticks! Your face will scrunch up while reading, which will cause wrinkles and you really will never be the same again.

It is positively horrible with the strangest cast of characters, though if you have read the first book, you are all too familiar with these people.

I say this is atrocious but it yet I gave it 5 STARS, why you ask? Because it is something that every reader should experience at least once! I am not sure anyone
Chele
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well what can I say about Fire In The Hole?
It's not your average run of the mill sequel.
The sharts and farts are now joined by more texts , sex and even more strange behavior.
Weddings ,beddings, nightmares, burning mascots, bridezillas, and more Duke look alike than you can shake a slim jim at.
Have plenty of sanitizer on hand , wet ones and possibly some depends or poise too. The gross and disgusting become endearing .If you are not faint of heart.
** Warning, always remember to read the
MJ Symmonds
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Be still my beating heart. Ms. Anastasia totally brought the hilarity with book 2. I think it was a tall order because FDB was so freaking hilarious. I was truly doubting her mad skills to pull off the second book. Oh boy did she ever.
I laughed just as hard as FDB. I will never look at plaster the same again!!!
I really loved how the background characters were given their own small stories within the story of Dove, Johnson & Duke. Loved 10 word Flower with her new cat TBiS and in the end
Erica
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: funny, absolute-favs
This book is so fucking weird. Just wow. But it had me laughing so hard, I would have coughing fits. This shit Debra comes up with is just out of this world.

Dove is crazy about Mr Perfect, Johnson. But she has the weirdest habits.... stills. And even after Mr Perfect screws her over, she is still head over heels.

Duke, the king of slim Jim dick, is in love with her. The weirdest, grossest (if that's even a word), human I've ever read. But, through all that, I feel in love. He does the craziest
H.
Sep 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want to personally thank Debra for all the laughs, snorts and funny stares from everyone that witnessed me doing while reading this book at my daughters taekwondo class. This book was just as good, maybe even better than the first. Dove and Duke and the rest of the neighbors are just as crazy and lovable. Mainly crazy. I mean wow with Shannon and Flower, even being the nut jobs they are, I loved getting more of them. Duke, Duke, Duke...my meat loving guy only made me love him more. Dove was ...more
Chris
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Almost at a loss for words...almost. I didn't think it was possible to out-do Fire Down Below, the first book in this series. Apparently it is! I LOVED this book and love, love, love Duke and Dove. I can only hope Debra Anastasia loves these characters as much as me and gives us more, more, more! I want to know what these two are up to next. If you haven't read this series, you are really missing out...run, don't fall, and get this book and Fire Down Below, sit, read, and laugh, laugh, laugh!
Tracie Podger
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well, what can I say? Fire Down Below was a funny book, Fire in the Hole surpassed that. Yet again we meet hapless Johnson, ditsy Dove and dishy Duke. This book contained the hilarious escapades I expected but with a little undertone of seriousness-will they, won't they, type thing! The Anastasia's make an appearance with an exclusive excerpt from what I hope might be the next book from Debra (kidding) and the supporting characters, Flower, Shannon, Preston and Steve the Cat make this a ...more
Annabella
Oct 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I had to read this straight after book 1. The cliffhanger was a humdinger!!! The second book was actually really emotive which I was expecting even though I am some what traumatised with some of the lines I've been subjected to, that I can never un-read!

This author always writes good males into her books. I absolutely loved Duke and his farts and his penis antics.

If you want a book that you can never possibly guess the plotline to and you need to laugh out loud. This is the one for you!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Love According to Science (Dirty Martini Running Club #2)
  • Marrying My Billionaire Boss
  • Plowed (Blue Collar Bad Boys, #7)
  • Her Cocky Doctors (The Cocky Series, #1)
  • Boss Man Bridegroom
  • Date Me (Sex Me, #1)
  • Her Cocky Firefighters  (The Cocky Series #2)
  • Broken Resolutions (Lovestruck Librarians, #1)
  • Anyone But Nick (Anyone But... #3)
  • It's Not PMS, It's You
  • Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
  • Love, Chocolate, and Beer (Cactus Creek, #1)
  • Caulk Tease
  • P.S. It's Always Been You: Part 1
  • Gym or Chocolate?
  • Space Junk: Houston We Have a Hottie (Space #2)
  • My Four Seamen: A Paranormal Reverse Harem Romance
Goodreads link to LOCK: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Amazon Link #KindleUnlimited https://amzn.to/2QOiA0y

Reader Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Debra...

LOCK

I met her among the chaos of a gang fight - one that I inadvertently started.

Ember.

Beautiful, feisty, and passionate. And the sister of Mercy, an infamous assassin.

We fell for each other, hard. Until forces outside of our

Gynazule (2 books)
  • Fire Down Below (Gynazule #1)