Start by marking “Escort in Training (Emma Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Escort in Training (Emma Book 1)

Escort in Training (Emma #1)

Emma Carling is just an ordinary young woman. She works a stressful office job in London, her commute is hell and she hates her boss. Romance? Kink? The slender brunette may be stunning, but for the last couple of years she’s just been trying to survive. And she doesn’t do one-nighters. She’s English, she's straight, and she’s a good girl.

Then comes a life-changing moment
Published February 15th 2015 by Firefly

To ask other readers questions about Escort in Training, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Escort in Training

Olga therebelreader
Escort in Training is definitely a different bit of writing! First book I've read by this author and I am very impressed and eager to see what he has in store for us. This is not a storyline I've ever read before - a girl who decides to attend a high class escort school in order to become a qualified upper-class escort. She has to attend a 2-week course in order to hone her sexual skills and acquire the appropriate attitude.

You should be prepared. This is NOT a romance! The time she spends there
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Jul 04, 2016 Jenny - TotallybookedBlog rated it really liked it
description

TWO BOOK REVIEW:

If you’re anything like us then you’ll know that feeling that comes upon you as a reader when you have a million books on your kindle but all you crave is some good old filthy erotica. Things can get too morose- too serious or too emotional; so on a sunny weekend we decided to indulge in a romp fest of epic proportions. Now, we’re no prudes and it takes a lot to make us blush so when we tell you that this had us checking our surroundings as we were reading then you’ll know what w
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Jul 04, 2016 Gitte TotallyBookedBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016
description

TWO BOOK REVIEW:

C.J. Fallowfield
Nov 01, 2016 C.J. Fallowfield rated it really liked it
I downloaded this on my kindle when it must have been on a free promotion, so it's sat there, along with all the other freebies for some time. It wasn't until I read a glowing review by a friend, and saw I'd already got this that I was tempted to give it a go. Covers tend to suck me in first and having flicked through my kindle a number of times, I have to admit that this cover hadn't appealed to me. That said the contents were so much better! Escort in Training is a story about Emma, a mid-twen ...more
Hooked On Books
Dec 08, 2016 Hooked On Books rated it it was amazing
Firstly I read this book a few months ago but I have recently reread it. I'm so glad I did. I liked it the first time round but this time wow just wow I love it. It had me sucked in by chapter one and it wouldn't let me go till the end.

I love books like this that keep your mind going you can't stop thinking about it and you just have to keep going back even if it's just to read one page you just have to know what's happening and where it's going to go.

This book is very sexy and hot. It will hav
Lacey Wehner
Feb 17, 2015 Lacey Wehner rated it it was amazing
This is a must read!!! Like must read now and reread!!!!! I can't wait to read more. You will not be disappointed.
Sara
Jul 04, 2016 Sara rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

I am not quite sure what to make of this series. Did it keep my attention? Yes. But, certain elements annoyed me. The mentality towards marriage:

"If these men wanted a diet of grudging enjoyment, they would have gotten married" (said by a man who is trying to convince Emma of the logic of avoiding relationships/marriage and having sex with prostitutes instead)

The mentality toward women:

Am I the same women who sat in an office chair for all that time, acting the dutiful employ and deludi
Samantha Roberts
Nov 23, 2016 Samantha Roberts rated it it was amazing

This book is very sexy and hot. It will hav
'mad'manda Moses
May 31, 2015 'mad'manda Moses rated it it was amazing
5********** and more !!!
Wow first book I've read of James greys
And he blew me away.
Basically a struggling young lady takes on a 2 week course to be a high class escort.
This is an extremely hot read, I am in no doubt it WILL make you blush.
It's educational lol I learnt a few things.
If you a fan of straight FF then this is for you.
Emma thought she knew most things about sex.... Mmmm she got a few eye openers at escort school.
Also intriguing to read a male authors work.
Great way to pick up a few t
Tristina Renken
Feb 15, 2015 Tristina Renken rated it it was amazing
This book is the definition of erotic. It takes you on different levels. You felt like you were there watching the activities. The Escort in training school is high class, and you see that. I loved how great it was told from Emma's pov. I was surprised for a male author, to write in such a way that captured in the innocence but intensity. Escort in training was really hard to put the book down when I had other stuff I had to attend to. it's a blush-worthy read!
Karen Frances
Nov 29, 2016 Karen Frances rated it it was amazing
OMG

OMG this book was HOT. I'm struggling to do this book justice. I went into this book blind and for that I'm grateful. Emma Carling is a fantastic character. In my opinion you need to be open minded for this book. A school for escorts, need I say more? I'm sure you can imagine what goes on.
Karen James
Jul 15, 2016 Karen James rated it really liked it
Hot

For a book one this book has introduces you to some very flamboyant characters. Here are just a few words that came to mind while reading g this book. OMG, hot, sexy, empowering, self Worth, confident, emotional. Hope you enjoy the beginning of this journey with the lovely Emma. Very erotic and only for the open minded and over 18s
Dianna Malone
Feb 16, 2015 Dianna Malone rated it it was amazing
Loved this book! I read the book in one sitting. I couldn't put it down. I was always wondering what was next and what they were going to to. I will recommend this book to anyone who want to have their panties wet the whole time while reading this book!
T. John
May 27, 2015 T. John rated it it was amazing
I don't blush much, but umm.

What can I say? Hot!! Oh yeah and hot! Must read. I found myself reading through my fingers and blushing a whole hell of a lot.
jay grange
Jan 25, 2017 jay grange rated it it was amazing
reviewed for hooked on books and cherryoblossoms promotions

OMG!!!! what a read!!! loved it from the very beginning, Deffo a hard one to put down! cant wait to read the next one too see where Emma goes next!!! very intense sexual nature!
Aarushi Singhal
Feb 15, 2017 Aarushi Singhal rated it really liked it
Shelves: erotica
3.5 stars!
Dayreader Reviews
Feb 26, 2015 Dayreader Reviews rated it it was amazing
I was gifted a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book is not for anyone that is uptight or a prude. You must have an open mind and this is intended for adults 18 years and older.

Escort in Training by James Grey is a toe curling book. This book made me blush so many times, I was glad I was home alone reading this. I can only imagine I looked very "English" as Emma was in the novel. I think I came out of my shell almost as Emma did her own. I did buy and gift my BFF a copy of
Indie Editor Nancy
Apr 30, 2016 Indie Editor Nancy rated it it was amazing
This book was an excellent read. I just love the way James Grey writes his stories, his english language and his artistic way of describing the beautiful woman and sexy men. I had wanted to read this book for a while now, but when I heard he had the Book 2 being published, I raced through this one to be caught up for Emma's new experiences as an Escort.

"Add in the dash of intense passion I'm feeling, the drunkenness I'm drawing from this beguiling drink, and I seem to have a woman close to the e
Mel Shank
Mar 13, 2015 Mel Shank rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
I was gifted a copy of ESCORT in TRAINING by my bestie... She made me read it. Thank you my friend!!

ESCORT IN TRAINING by James Grey is a straight out, no hold bars, pure smut read and I loved every minute of it. I was amazon gifted this beauty by my bestie after she was about half way though. She knew that she would need someone to talk to about all the goodness in this gem and she was right.

I need to say right off, ESCORT in TRAINING is NOT a love story. However, ESCORT in TRAINING is a great
Smut Hut
Jul 25, 2015 Smut Hut rated it it was amazing
Holy Hell this book will have you hot, bothered and dripping!! Emma leaves behind a dead end job and is offered an opportunity of a lifetime by training to be an escort (professional). Wow the training that they go through is hot and sometimes cringe worthy. Some scenes I can fantasize doing, whereas, others your like gross no way. Do you have what it takes to be an escort? I know I don't, but trying some of these scenes would be nice (the closest I'll get is to fantasize about them).

Remember
Shelly
Apr 22, 2016 Shelly rated it it was amazing
Erotic Deliciousness

This was the first book I have read of James Greys and I must say I am so very happy I stumbled upon Escort in Training.
From the start of the book I was drawn to Emma . She disliked her boss and let her have it with both barrels . What she does next is so adventurous . Emma goes to Escort school and let me tell you , it was HOT ! Every day was a new experience . I wanted to go to school . Mr. Grey writes with searing hot passion . Your panties will melt .
If you are looking
Karenj
Oct 14, 2016 Karenj rated it it was amazing
wow ! seriously hot and kinky !! Definitely for the over 18's and not for the easily offended... luckily I'm not and give this a scorching 5 stars.. but be prepared to be shocked.. with MMF, FFM, FF AND MF action this really does have it all going on !! stuck in a dull job with a boss she hated Emma had enough and quit, making a life changing decision offered to her to attend a 2 week course to become a high class "Escort" aka prostitute. Loved her - soft, slightly self doubting but progressed w ...more
Trish -  Novels In Heels
Jun 01, 2016 Trish - Novels In Heels rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-reviewed
5 hot, filthy stars

Wow, just wow.

Erotic, sexy and arousing.

Emma’s story will leave you a little breathless. It may even make you blush. It will definitely arouse you.

The training she goes through is like no other you will have seen or heard about.

I have to commend the author, James Grey, in writing this erotic tale from a female’s POV. It really is quite extraordinary and left me a little hot under the collar.

James Grey really brings you an arousing, sexy and erotic story full of extremely vivi
Nardia Barnes
Apr 30, 2016 Nardia Barnes rated it it was amazing
I can tell you one thing, I would so fail as an escort from the amount of blushing I went through reading this book! It blew my mind knowing the book was written by a male, he so understood the inner workings of a female mind and cleverly wrote this story from the main female characters POV, never faltering with this endeavour.

As the title totally gives you an understanding of what this book is about the book gives you an understanding of how it's not an easy decision to step into this line of
Naughty Smut Readers
Nov 17, 2016 Naughty Smut Readers rated it it was amazing
Omg I love this! Two weeks to train to be the perfect escort?! This is awesome! It's not all that it's cracked up to be in the house though. Some pages will disgust you and others will have you hardly taking your eyes away. I have never read anything quite like this and I read alot. It's not something you will read in other books and it will make an lasting impression. Whether it is good or bad is up to you, but I know it will stick out to me anytime I stumble across another escort book because ...more
Charmaine Logan
Apr 21, 2016 Charmaine Logan rated it it was amazing
HOT!!!!

This is the first book I have read by James Grey and it was absolutely fantastic. I absolutely loved reading this and it got all the right parts going. I will be reading a lot more from this author if he is that good with that book I can't wait to see what his others are like.

Only one thing though is that I'm hoping that there is another book about Emma and how she gets on being in the real world.
She's a Lip Biter
Nov 24, 2016 She's a Lip Biter rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for an honest review.

Wow!!! this book was so freaking hot!! Where do I start... Emma is forced to take a new direction in her career after she storms out of her 9-5 five job.... after a friend's suggestion she finds herself a high-class escort in training at an exclusive mansion in the countryside, and this is where the story gets interesting!! The writing was on point and all the characters so believable! I can't wait to read the next installment.

Reviewed by Nat
Sara
Jun 03, 2015 Sara rated it it was amazing
Escort in training is a new bold and brilliantly written story. It opens the mind. I would love to attend this school, Emma Carling *our heroine* is lucky enough to attend. Will Whore school be easy? Will she pass with distinction? firstly she has to stop being so English! I think all women do in England. It hold us back. Let go... be free... and let yourself go. I've just found my male author crush.... and his name is James Grey!!! 5 stars....
MaRanda
Nov 18, 2015 MaRanda rated it really liked it
This book was honestly so much better than I expected... I really wasn't sure if I could believe a male would do erotica justice... WELL DONE!

It's very much not your typical book, but then the training of professional "escorts" isn't your typical topic anyway, right?

It's VERY hot, VERY VERY hot. It's very much full of hot steamy scenes... if you're looking for something to blow your mind, or your panties off ;) this would be the book! HAHAHA!
Deborah
Apr 22, 2016 Deborah rated it really liked it
Wow! Definitely different and definitely unique. James Grey's writing had me glued to the story. The descriptive scenes and hot tales that Emma is thrown into had me on the edge of my set with curiosity. It's bold and forward thinking and exactly as the synopsis says...Emma is in training to be a high-class escort. An absolute must read! Looking forward to reading her next adventures.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • COLIN (Demon Hunters)
  • A Rough Ride (Pony Tales #5)
  • Shut Out (Black Jack Gentlemen, #3)
  • The Submission Gift (LA Doms, #2)
  • Claimed in Canada
  • Her Wish, His Command (Dominating BDSM Billionaires #3)
  • First Annual BDSM Writers Con Anthology
  • Her Secret Pleasure
  • Bound to Be Tamed (Emergence #2)
  • Rain on Me (Shelter From the Storm, #1)
  • In a Cowboy's Bed
  • Gina’s Education
  • In Service To The Billionaire
  • Purely Professional
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • The Sessions (The Covenant, #1)
  • Five Weeks in December (Twisted & Tied, #1)
  • Welcome to Serpent's Kiss (Serpent's Kiss 0.5)
I am a red-blooded male bent on writing honest erotica. I am the real deal. I lay my innermost lusts, hottest experiences and darkest disappointments on the line for all to see: passion, ecstasy, angst and unsugared failure. If you want to know what a man thinks, feels and desires, I am an open book. And if you'd like a hint of how I like my women to be, delve into my work. And read the biography ...more
More about James Grey...

Emma (2 books)
  • Escort Unleashed (Emma Book 2)