Start by marking “Alpha & Omega” as Want to Read:
Alpha & Omega

Alpha & Omega (Alpha & Omega #1)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  191 Ratings  ·  87 Reviews
One smile. One damn beautiful smile infected my heart and soul with such a force that I nearly exploded. All hopes of afterlife and the eagerness to leave this one vanished with that one handsome smile.
Thump.
My heart gave one painful thud and began beating for the first time in its life.
Published February 13th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Alpha & Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alpha & Omega

Ashleyjo
Mar 23, 2016 rated it did not like it
I read a fantastic prologue. Then, things turn to shit....

It's Just A Little Bat Shit, Robin

description

Did I mistakenly enter the cheesiest episode of Batman and Robin ever not made by some 40-something housewife alternating between talking like her 12-year-old son and 98-year-old granny ?

Seriously...

"Omega calls my hair the chick magnet."

"Apparently, I'm what the females call 'a hottie.'

"The females here call Omega dreamy. Hottie and Dreamy. We kick ass and were good looking motherfuckers too. Thi
Liz
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was ok
DNF at 55% based on what I read, I was Just disappointed. The Prologue sucked me in... and then it snowballed into the usual plot. I am dumbfounded, the insta love was so unbelievable and a total turn off, especially if it includes not the tiniest bit of build up.
Amy
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-books, 5-stars
"And then he spoke. The beautiful smile had an even more beautiful voice. And with each word, each joke, and eventually each touch, I'd entwined my soul so intricately with his that I never had a chance of letting go. I fell in love. And suddenly, life wasn't long enough"

Alpha & Omega follows the story of Alpha and Lark. All Alpha has ever wanted was to get his wings. He's worked hard for the past 6 years, proving his worth to HEA corp. His partner Omega, has been with him every step of the
Dena
Jan 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alpha and Omega are partners trying to become Seraph Guardians and get their wings. They are minders and have been for 6 years. They work for HEA Corp. They have one final assignment before that can happen. Alpha and Omega are the top dogs at HEA and everyone knows how wonderful they are. They truly deserve to get their wings.

Alpha's assignment is Lark Miller. She is dark and evil, that's what he knows from her file. She's severely depressed and addicted to drugs. Alpha must keep her alive for
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 "ALPHA" STARS. ♥

LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH. THAT IS ALL. MAYBE I WILL WRITE MY REVIEW TOMORROW...I DO NOT KNOW. BUT SERIOUSLY, I LOVED IT.

OMEGAAAAAAAA I'M ON MY WAY.
Sammy
4 Freaking AMAzzzzing Book Stars

I was onto this book since many weeks , but somehow couldn't get to read it. Finally one day I fought all the obstacles on my way and sat to read dis... and it blew my mind.

The book started off with an interesting prologue & the more I read, the more invested I became. I was literally hanging on each word, it was so lyrical and yet it also felt as it held some clues.

Alpha is ... what can I say.. ALPHA, he is Strong-Passionate-Protective hero, even though he w
Beth
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-2015
5 Winged Stars

Me when a new K. Webster book comes out.

I don't normally read paranormal but when the cover says "K Webster", I'm in.

Lark has always been dark. She felt she was better equiped for the next life than for this one. She never thought she had a heart. Until she gave it away. And then had it taken away.

"I met a boy...And when he smiled, my life began."

Alpha has a job to do. He really wants the promotion that comes with the completion of this job. No problem....three months. In and Out.
Michelle
Jan 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is an irresistible tale. It sends you on a roller coaster ride of emotions from start to finish. I laughed, I cried, and I fell in love with these characters. K. Webster has done it again!! She is simple amazing.
Lark miller is a woman that has given up. She's got a lot of sass and heart but you don't know it upon meeting her. She's strong willed and sot burn as a nod.
Alpha is as his name entails. He is a total alpha sent by HEA corp to look out for Lark. He's tall, dark and handsome
Miri
Jul 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
"We bite. We suck. We take. We own."

"Call me Lark. If you cook for me, maybe I'll eat more often. "
"I haven't cooked in years."
"I haven't eaten in years."

I hadn't read a PR book in a while. I love this book. Short, sweet, and heartbreaking at times!! Alpha is truly an amazing man. Lark is a broken woman trying to pass time with the living. At times this book didn't feel paranormal at all. I really enjoyed Lark and Alpha. They had their funny, sad, and sexy moments.

"Smiles are evil, but that l
~Dawn~TUG
Feb 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tara says read..I read! Excited for this one

I LOVED this book!!! As always T..bravo
Elle Christensen
Shelves: re-read
I have never read anything by K. Webster that I haven’t loved, but Alpha & Omega is one of her best creations yet! This book is incredibly unique and creative, I was absolutely enthralled from the first second. In this paranormal romance, the author took the idea of angels, Heaven, & Hell, and built a world that I could almost believe existed!
Alpha is just as his name suggests. He’s strong in body and personality, determined, and focused on doing his job. And yet, there is a soft and co
Autumn Grey
Jan 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, pnr
Alpha & Omega is simply breathtaking, utterly romantic, mysterious.

"I met a boy," I admit. "And when he smiled, my life began."

The story begins with two best friends, Alpha & Omega , being assigned their final case(s) before moving up the ranks. Unfortunately their cases aren't as easy as they think. Then, Alpha meets Lark, and suddenly everything is not as it seems.

description

Alpha is confident, sometimes cocky and hilarious. Lark is heavily tattooed, snarky and is going through some really heav
Tara  TUG
Feb 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alpha and Lark are two of the most likable characters you will ever have the pleasure to read about. Coming down from my post Algasm...let me just say this book is like… WOW. I fell in love with this story from the very first page. Everything just flowed so perfect and the more I read the more I fell in love. It’s not often all dynamics of a book work like the story, dialogue, characters and even the back characters, but Ms. Webster pulled it off in this one.

Lark has stopped looking for the lig
Nicole
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love this world that K. Webster has created with Alpha & Omega. Alpha & Omega are agents for HEA working to get their “wings”. They are on their final assignment and it is something that changes them both forever. Enter Lark Miller, Alpha’s final assignment, and Omega is tasked to watch over her neighbor. This book is an emotional world wind. The pain that Lark is dealing with is palpable. Al is the intense protector and fighter you sense he has always been. I felt the pull from these tw ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What can I say but another fantastic read by this fantastic author. Alpha and Omega is the story of two angels in training looking to move up to becoming full Guardian Angels with that they must complete their final assignments to achieve their goals but fate gets in their way and emotions enter the picture and all Hell breaks literally loose. We meet a woman named Lark who is so down on life that nothing seems to matter anymore until she meets Alpha knowing their is something their between them ...more
Kayla
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I loved Alpha & Omega! It was so unique and intriguing which isn’t surprising considering K. Webster kills it every time! Alpha and Omega are working to become Seraph Guardians, all they have to do is complete one final assignment. Easy, right? Nope! Alpha’s task is nothing like he thought it would be. He is told that Lark Miller is a sinning, drug abusing, terrible person so when he meets Lark and realizes pretty much from the get go that she is not at all what they said, he begins to quest ...more
Linda Romer
Shelves: favorites, reviews
I loved every word of this book, what a great story! K. Webster writes with such feeling and emotion, you will not want to put this one down until your done.

I loved the depth the author gave to each character. Alpha and Omega where bigger than life, Lark Miller was perfect as a tatooed bad ass.

If you love Angels and Demons and a great heartfelt story this book is for you! Enjoy, I did!

I was given a copy for my honest review.
Sophia,"Coco against the grain"
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
What a gem. I don't review often, but I loved this book. If your curious, then I urge you to read it. I'm not about to go on a looong speil, but I will say.. It's one that hits all the high notes, and is well written. A beautifully encompassing story that made me laugh, cry and want to kick butt.
J.D. Hollyfield
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love Just Al. That is all. I love K. Webster more though.
EscapeNBooks
Jan 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was gifted this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

"I've given you my tiny heart. And though it may be little, it will need the most protection of all."
Alpha & Omega reached inside of me and touched my very soul. Enduring love is what everyone wants. Love that will span life, death, and eternity. This is the story of Alpha and Lark.

Alpha is a Minder on his way to the top. He was once a human, but is now tasked with the work of protecting them. His partner is Omega and t
Analia Almonte
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: heart-and-soul
I don't normally read paranormal but when I read this story I'm hooked. This book was irresistible and sends you in a world that you never want to escape. Webster is one of my favorites and with this one she didn't disappoint me at all. Alpha and Lark's story is one of a kind and I'm really happy with this one. Is amazing, yet intriguing and very mind challenging. Once again the author did a spectacular job with this one. Highly recommend it to anyone.
Sarah-Lou'S Blog
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing

MY REVIEW --- 4.5 STARS * * * * .
First of all can I say how much I love that cover. I read this on my kindle app on my phone so I hadn't noticed the cover as much. I have just been able to admire it now - and wow. It's beautiful and powerful. Cover's aren't usually something that I gush over. I most of the time I like them just as much as other people but this is my favourite one. I love it. Ok enough of gushing over a cover lol.

K Webster has this pull to her writing. I tend to stick with the sa
Jill
Dec 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This story caught my attention early on and kept it through until the epilogue and I read it all in one day. Having read many works by this author it never fails to amaze me how she is able to come up with ideas this "outside the box" and make them so captivating. Alpha and Omega are angels in training and if they pass this final assignment they will either become angels and work for HEA corporation or fail and become reapers that work for HEL corporation. These final assignments or FA's are mea ...more
Nancy
Dec 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Let me just say I have never read a paranormal romance before so I was a little skeptical going in. I figured since I absolutely love all the other books by K Webster that I have read I would give it a shot. I am so glad that I did, I loved every freaking minute of this book!!!

Lark is a really sweet woman who is just so misunderstood. She craves death and it is so very sad. She has always felt this way growing up and then it all changes for her one day and she gives love a chance. “One smile. On
Megan / MP93BB
Jan 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
description

*ARC provided by the author in exchange for honest review*

description

Alpha and Omega is the first book I’ve read by K. Webster herself. And I half to say I really liked it.
I don’t get to read a lot of paranormal books these days, but Alpha and Omega was a good book to get me started back into PNR.
Alpha and Omega are on their last assignments trying to become Seraph Guardians. They have been Minders for 6 years at HEA Corp. Alpha and Omega are the best at their job.
At HEA Corps they get the bad people. Alp
Wendalina
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is going to be one of the hardest reviews that I have ever written. This book is full of surprises and I do not wish to spoil it for anyone. Let's start with Alpha, he's working his way up to be one of the greatest Guardian Angels with absolutely no memory of his life before, not even his name. He's strong, fierce, determined, loyal, we can't forget GORGEOUS, and he fights for what he believes in. Talk about my kind of man. Anybody know him... Send him my way. Omega, Alphas best friend and ...more
Kim
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This ARC was given to me in return for an honest review.

I love discovering new to me authors. And K Webster definitely fits that bill. And I am so glad to have finally gotten to read her work. She is among my favorites list now.

Alpha & Omega are more than partners in work, they are best friends. They are also Minders: those that protect humans during the last days of their lives. Alpha and Omega are the best at what they do.

They work at HEA. Known as Hottie and Dreamy they are guardian Ange
reading the sheets
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Alpha and Omega is the story of angels in training.They want to become guardian angels but must complete their final assignment first.Both work for HEA Corp.Currently working as Minders they have their final assignment Lark Miller they are to protect her till the reaper comes to take her to Hel a sister company of HEAs.
Lark Miller is a drug addict,shes depressed and has a life of hell,shes at the stage of no longer wantng to go on with her life. Alpha and Omega are sent to watch over her but als
Amanda Mottershead
WOW!!

This is my second book of K. Webster's. Both 5 stars, couldn't put down, had to read in one sitting. I'm going to go one click the rest now.

This is the story of two angels in training Alpha and Omega. For the most part of the book we are inside the world of Alpha. A second book for Omega will be coming in the future.

Alpha and Omega's final assignment before they get their wings is to watch over a drug addict loser named Lark Miller and her equally loser neighbor.

As soon as Alpha begins fo
LLEP  Book Blog
Aug 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely fell in love with the original take on angels and demons that this author provided. Being my first book from K. Webster, Alpha & Omega has given me all I need to know that I will read more of her work!

In Part One of this two part series, we meet Alpha. He is a Minder in training to be an angel. Having no memory of his past as a human, Alpha and his partner Omega, are given a final assignment that holds their key to becoming angels, and it includes pieces of the past. Will Alph
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Real Romance by K...: Alpha & Omega 2 7 Feb 14, 2015 11:49AM
Real Romance by K...: Reader Made Teasers for Alpha & Omega 1 3 Jan 27, 2015 11:38AM
  • Madly, Deeply
  • False Finder
  • Only Half Alive (Only #1)
  • Blue Hill Blood
  • Rules of Survival
  • Pros & Cons
  • To Light The Dragon's Fire (Dragons, Griffons and Centaurs, Oh My! #1)
  • The Darkest Frost, Vol. 1 (The Darkest Frost, #1)
  • Trancing the Tiger (Chinese Zodiac Romance, #1)
  • Shifty Business (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #3)
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
  • Shadows in Darkness
  • Lost to the Desert Warrior (The Private Lives of Public Playboys #3)
  • Soul Tie Seduction (The Jettison Brotherhood, #1)
  • Your B&B or Mine? (Maple Cove, #1)
  • Her Forbidden Alpha (Colliding Worlds, #2)
  • Change Rein (Willow Bay Stables, #1)
  • Dreamweavers
K Webster is the author of dozens of romance books in many different genres including contemporary romance, historical romance, paranormal romance, and erotic romance. When not spending time with her husband of twelve years and two adorable children, she's active on social media connecting with her readers.

Her other passions besides writing include reading and graphic design. K can always be found
More about K. Webster...

Alpha & Omega (2 books)
  • Omega & Love (Alpha & Omega #2)

“Sometimes an angel is found in the dark.” 6 likes