Start by marking “Winterheart” as Want to Read:
Winterheart

Winterheart

Avengers Fan Fiction: Loki/Tony Stark
For his crimes, Loki’s punishment began in a lonely and endless winter. For Tony’s sacrifice, his imprisonment began with a rescue.

A story of ugliness and beauty, inside and out, and learning what the word ‘monster’ really means.
Words: 144515 Complete
Art by Artmetica
Published January 27th 2015 by AO3

To ask other readers questions about Winterheart, please sign up.
Sumi I don't know about fanfiction.net, although I assume that the author must have taken down her stories from that site to post it at ao3. She has locked…moreI don't know about fanfiction.net, although I assume that the author must have taken down her stories from that site to post it at ao3. She has locked it in ao3, and it is visible for only those users who have an ao3 account. You have to register in order to see her stories. It is all there. She has done so in order to prevent plagiarism, which is a common complaint among fanfiction writers nowadays.(less)
Rospergs The author actually did a short print of this fic and another one of theirs ("Off the Record") on Lulu, but that was years ago, I don't know if it's…moreThe author actually did a short print of this fic and another one of theirs ("Off the Record") on Lulu, but that was years ago, I don't know if it's still there.(less)

Start your review of Winterheart
Tully Vincent
Jul 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This story reads like a lovely m/m fairy tale and it sucked me in. Its free fanfic, but a darn good read even if you are not a huge Avengers fan (which I'm not). Well-written, there were a few editing errors but not enough to detract from the story at all. I enjoyed this story very much and stayed up way too late reading it. My one quibble is that I'd have preferred if it ended after Chapter 21 (which I loved). The last chapter just sort of seemed to drag it out unnecessarily for me.
Roxana Chirilă
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
New review (23.11.2018)

It snowed a few nights ago - I went to sleep in autumn, plagued by a bit of insomnia keeping me up until around 2 AM, and I woke up in winter. And, not for the first time, I remembered "Winterheart" as one of my favorite wintry stories.

It has a bit of a "Beauty and the Beast" feel to it - after the events in "Thor", Loki doesn't fall into the void, but accepts his brother's hand. His punishment is somewhat similar to Thor's, in that he's exiled with his powers loc
Kat
3.5 The fairy tale part of this story was very lovely and so atmospheric: I couldn't stop reading. The sub plots that didn't directly involve Winterheart didn't hold my attention as well, and toward the ending I thought these subplots coming together and then meandering on took away from the actual story. Combined with a bit too subtle shared scenes between the pairing, I think I'm going with a 3.
Indah Threez Lestari
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, narc-2018
260 - 2018
Nella
Nevermind me, I'll just stay here in my corner, being a nerd, reading some fanfics (it was awesome)
Finndra
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I don't usually add fanfic here, but since I read this one at least twice a year and I still love it to pieces, here you are.
Niconeko Sáez silva
Inserte suspiro melancólico aquí.
karlakolumna
3.5 stars.
Sassa Mifrass
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
A friend recommended this to me as a pick-me-up when I mentioned Loki was my favourite Marvel movies character, and they were so, so right. The writing in this is witty, well-paced and frankly beautiful. Excellent story set in the Marvel universe. Totally got me into the Frostiron ship haha. The entire romance just plays out so, so well.
Monika
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, sci-fi, mm
Just need to say one thing here: Iron Man, Avengers and Beauty and the Beast in one!!!!!!!!! Guys!!!!!!! Who would have thought that's doable!!! Definitely an interesting read! Loki was portrayed amazingly and Tony was great too. The story telling could have been better but so what! Totally worth it anyway.
Seregil
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Beauty and the beast plot - very well written and pretty long. I definitely recommend it :)
Yanina
Oct 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Se ve muy prometedor, ademas el misterio y ciencia ficcion le añade un toque casi etereo.
Danna
Feb 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Graciosamente leí el paperback (que llegó el año pasado, pero había olvidado en el librero) recién la semana pasada.

No tan excelente como Off The Record, pero muy bueno. Y, de nuevo, la edición es hermosa uu
Anna.E
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-romance, free
4.5 stars.
Heart warming, funny, sweetish.
Leanna
Mar 26, 2015
Adrienne
Aug 20, 2018
Oluwadamilola
rated it did not like it
Jan 30, 2019

• Think of England
  • Unfit to Print
  • The Language of Dying
  • Bond
  • Flight of Magpies (A Charm of Magpies, #3)
  • A Case of Possession (A Charm of Magpies, #2)
  • A Case of Spirits (A Charm of Magpies, #2.5)
  • The Necromancer's Dance (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #1)
  • The Necromancer's Dilemma (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #2)
  • A History of Trouble (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #3.5)
  • The Necromancer's Reckoning (The Beacon Hill Sorcerer, #3)
  • No Quick Fix (Torus Intercession #1)
  • Divided We Stand (The Searching Ceremonies, #1)
  • Jon's Downright Ridiculous Shooting Case (Jon's Mysteries, #1)
  • Cut & Run (Cut & Run, #1)
  • An Unseen Attraction (Sins of the Cities, #1)