Start by marking “Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #2)” as Want to Read:
Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #2)

Sailor Moon, Vol. 02 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon #2)

L'adolescente Bunny, si ritrova improvvisamente investita di un magico potere regalatogli dalla gattina Luna, proveniente dal pianeta Luna. Il motivo? Molto semplice, ha la responsabilità di difendere il pianeta Terra dagli scagnozzi della regina Berilla che vorrebbe impossessarsi del nostro bel pianeta. Bunny non sarà da sola nel difficile e pericoloso compito, altre quat ...more
Published December 2010 by GP Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Sailor Moon, Vol. 02, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sailor Moon, Vol. 02

Brünnhilde
May 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sailor Moon... el unico anime con yuri que podía ver sin que mi mamá me cachara porque Sailor Neptune y Sailor Uranus eran "primas" xD

Kati
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love the story of Serenity and Endymion. Though I can't believe that Usagi fell for the Evil Queen's plan at the end. I mean, seriously, girl, just knock him out and sort it out later!
Carolina
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5
Jade
Oct 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
The second volume of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon continues immediately where the first left off, revealing the identity of the mysterious Tuxedo Mask while also developing the relationship between him and Usagi. It also introduces us to the final inner Sailor Senshi, Venus, completing Usagi’s search for allies (for now). Both the Moon Princess and the Legendary Silver Crystal are also revealed.

The best part of this second instalment is its world-building and lore expansion, as well as the fact t
Amalia Pérez
Mar 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, comic
Calificación: 5/5

¡Fantástico, incluso aún mejor que el primer tomo! :D
La intensidad de la historia ha progresado de manera increíble y los conflictos se vuelven cada vez más y más complicados, en especial el romance entre Serena y Darien, que es bello y a la vez complicado, sólo espero que haya un final feliz o justo para ellos dos, que son parte de mis OTP favorita :3 ♥
Grace Mullins
Oct 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fun read.
Sylwia (Wish Fulfillment)
This volumes slowed me down a bit. It focuses on Usagi and Mamoru and the middle of the first arc of the story. Usagi's character's reactions are interesting, but a little too abrupt. I would have enjoyed more flow between her going from a child to a young adult. But I guess adolescence is not that simple and it doesn't always have a long, flowing progression. And it does make sense that in her situation she would grow up overnight. Hm. Maybe it was better than I thought. But in general this fir ...more
Harriet
Mar 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016
The second volume is better than the first as it does a lot less repeating. However the action sequences don't explain what is happening at all. This isn't my favourite manga series which is a shame as I loved the anime when I was younger.

Alex
Tuxedo Mask dude! 3
Anthonia
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok, like i said Japanese names. This version is something else. A must read for manga lovers.
Annie
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Cada vez se pone mejor *3*
Rafa Castillo
Leí el de Panini. Y si bien el diálogo es incómodo en ocasiones, este tomo fue muy divertido de leer.
Jenna Black
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, magical-girls, 2015
Oh my gosh, I'm so glad that I have the next volume sitting waiting for me to continue reading!!
Leeann
Oct 13, 2017
Sam Valladolid
Jun 16, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Naoko Takeuchi (武内 直子, Takeuchi Naoko) born March 15, 1967, a manga artist (mangaka), lives in Tokyo, Japan. Takeuchi's works have a wide following among anime/manga fans. She has become a well-known mangaka worldwide. Her most popular work, Sailor Moon, rose to become one of the most recognized manga/anime figures to date.

Takeuchi is married to Yoshihiro Togashi, the author of the YuYu Hakusho se