Start by marking “The Circle of Profit: How To Turn Your Passion Into $1 Million” as Want to Read:
The Circle of Profit: How To Turn Your Passion Into $1 Million

The Circle of Profit: How To Turn Your Passion Into $1 Million

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  326 Ratings  ·  31 Reviews
Learn the secrets that allow anyone in the world to turn their passion into $1 Million using a simple online business model. You don’t need any experience or any prior knowledge. Anik Singal takes you through the entire step-by-step process that he has perfected over the last 10 years!

The process of turning your passion into $1 Million is broken down into 2 phases. The go
Published February 12th 2015 by Anik Singal

To ask other readers questions about The Circle of Profit, please sign up.
Isaac Medina I found a free copy here: http://yuthink.com/the-circle-of-prof...

I found a free copy here: http://yuthink.com/the-circle-of-prof...

The book is not in print because in truth it was a marketing ploy. It has a lot of great ideas and all but the goal of the book is to get you to join in and become a member of his learning community.(less)

Adam
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was ok
I appreciate what Anik is doing and at the same time I don't. I'd give the book 2.5 stars. I read this because I'm now starting an eCommerce business and saw that both Robert Kiyosaki and Brian Tracy recommended it (heavily). It's obvious they are promoting their own methods and will probably get affiliate sales from doing it.

Anik gives you a broad outline of catching people with strong hook lines to buy ever increasing expansions of the same message. It's easy for Anik to claim it as a wonderf
Carsten Hansen
Jul 17, 2016 rated it liked it
Anik Singal is an internet marketing entrepreneur, who has done well for himself and to a very large degree for hos student as well.
I bought the book after having attended one of his webinars where he had awakened my curiousity towards his method, but not enough to invest in his higher price tag offers.
Now having read the book as well, I found that the first 140 or so pages (out of 221) were a simple rehash of the webinar. The remainder of the book had considerable more meat on the bone, provid
Dave Roberts
Oct 29, 2015 rated it liked it
I am reviewing the book The Circle Of Profit by Anik Singal which is a good book. This book is about finding a profesion you enjoy and making money from it. That is probably the most important career lesson you will ever learn. Whwether you enjoy making the banter with customers or simply enjoy making money. You have to look at your strengths and weaknesses and in this regard you sometimes see aptitude tests that have a variety of jobs you are suggested as following. These tests aren't always 10 ...more
Tina
Dec 04, 2015 rated it did not like it
This is a multiple level marketing scheme for the internet.
Soheil
Nov 05, 2017 rated it it was ok
The system offered in this book can be used as an inspiration for models that do work (sorry Anik, email is dead because everybody is doing what you say and you failed to mention how to differentiate yourself from the crowd).

You have to ponder the offered system and make it work in other elaborate ways. Ultimately this is nothing new. You have heard all this before in different settings and words.

I also should note that it was very difficult for me to ignore the shamelrss promoting of the authur
Sana Vasli
Jul 21, 2018 rated it liked it
It’s a very comprehensive book on digital publishing. It sells itself like a get-rich-quick book but as you read, like any business, it requires a lot of hard work to get it going.

The content is really good but it takes a lot of time to get to the meat and could have been structured better to give you an action plan.

On the upside, the book is free so no harm done.
Maria McMahon
Oct 16, 2016 rated it liked it
Anik Singal is a master at what he does and if you are prepared to follow the steps he outlines, you can succeed. But... affiliate marketing is not for the faint-hearted so don't expect to become a millionaire overnight... it takes a lot of hard work.
Jennifer Risley
First, i want to say that this book was given to me from a friend that is already doing this program and she had invested. So I'm reading to make sure it's not a Scam. I have not gone into the website either so this is just from reading this book.

It's a big sale.

really it is. the whole thing is to layout as a sells pitch. it's a little brilliant though. here is why. He is trying to sell you joining his business by, bit by bit giving you information, you know like one those add videos with the

Roy
May 04, 2016 rated it liked it
This book gives you a general idea of what you need to do to start your eBook online empire and you have to be very self motivated if you want to launch this on your own. Granted, of course the author has to make money somehow, they have a handholding system that you need to pay for to gain access to.
Ed Dale
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
step by step

I loved the step by step nature of Aniks instruction in this book. Brilliant for the beginner or someone looking to start again. Excellent stories from people who have used Aniks method to do well in their chosen market
Double thumbs up from me
Rai Keyri
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just finished reading this in 2 days or overnight. Very powerful book. I hope I can use this for financial freedom and getting out of the rat race. The formula in this book is the one used by Unity Networking (MLM) in my country. Most of the critics of this book are either lazy and can't face the fact that online marketing has a lot of work to do and not an overnight success OR they can't face the fact that the funnel system is how the marketing world works if you want to increase your total sal ...more
Silvina Furnadzhieva
A lot of motivational stories and testimonials (some of which got a bit too much at times) along with great, easy to follow advice on creating and selling information products online. Anik uses the book to upsell his personal training and coaching programs which sound good for beginners in online publishing who need hand-holding, a lot of step-by-step instructions and advice tailored specifically to them. If you're not an absolute beginner I'd say you'll be good to go after reading this book alo ...more
SLH Writing,
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was ok
A terrible read that is not only redundant but also reads as a bad facebook ad or infomercial from late night 1990s television. Anik Singal is persuading people to this supposed "industry" to convince them to buy his products "Publish Academy" and "Inbox Blueprint." It's amazing that someone can become an entrepreneur by selling people on the idea of being an entrepreneur.
Cristian Tăbăcitu
Jun 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Light read with a lot of sales pitches.

I got two ideas out of it:
- double profit formula
- backend multiplier

The rest is just fluff, in my opinion, but overall the book is well worth the read, for these two big ideas that were totally new to me.
Mark Manderson
Oct 26, 2017 rated it liked it
Overall good Content... But some outdated

Good book overall. Good content, good strategies. The downside is this is a lead generator for a webinar that happened years ago so some info is outdated.
Other than that, learned some good tactics.
Guillermo
Aug 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Very instructional, interesting and hopefully, profitable. On the downside not everythings turns out the way is described in the book but, nothing is perfect! isn't it?
Aaron
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Inspirational

You can do business and make money online other than just jobs in the past. Learn how to do it and achieve financial Freedom and passion.
Waqas
May 27, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sumeet
Oct 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
Robert kiyosaki is the reason I picked this book. Don’t waste your time here.
Ignore.
Waste of time and money.
After a real long time. I am skipping a book and not finishing it.

Bruce Jenkins
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A good read for any one who has a desire to start a online business. He describes his struggle, and comes up with a outstanding system that can help others to become successful to.
Francis O'Neill
May 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
If you are concerned with making money online, whether via affiliate products or from selling your own products, this book is worth a read as to how it is done - by an expert marketer.

There is some very good advice coupled with some very good pointers to act on; particularly on creating a sales funnel. Also some very useful video links to help explain or underline points being made - these are through his Lurn training business.

Singal has the knack of making it all sound so easy to accomplish.
Corinne Asch
Feb 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Do yourself a favor and read this book

Excellent book worth every minute of reading. Super informative. Even if you don't take any of the actions recommended, you will be a better marketer for having read this book.
Ronald
Dec 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Many would consider this book a scam. Well it is! If you blindly believe everything about making money online. Making money online is not so easy as he describes in the book. When some one says you don't need to invest money then they are lying. The truth is , in an online business some amount of investment is inevitable. If you are willing to spend money, then you won't results fast, that's it. Be ready to invest money, or time. There is only this trade in online business. And though the book i ...more
Cindy
Feb 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
I got this book for free when it was first released and started reading it but put it down. The book is geared toward people who are selling information products. At the time I was focused on growing my service based business.

Fast forward to now, I've decided to work on my first info passion product. The information in this book is invaluable.

But I took off 1 star because the book is very "salesy." I also feel that since the webinars he conducted were early this year, that info should have bee
Andy Holligan
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was a brilliant book. Its not often you get a book which is so simple, yet so powerful. I only had my website set up a couple of months ago, and because of this book I am now making changes to my site, which I probably wouldn't have done. This book is an absolute must if you are seling something digital online. Highly recommended!
Mark Melendez
Mar 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book, if you are looking to turn your knowledge in profit, START HERE.
Sergio Goumaz
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excelente y muy practico

Aprenderás como crear un embudo de ventas, y aumentar tus ganancias a partir de tu pasión. Es la base que debes aprender para ganar dinero en Internet.
Frank Phillips
Mar 03, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not good. I think he is of the "get rich quick" scheme of things.
Terri Lohman
Apr 03, 2015 rated it liked it
a lengthy sales letter

While there are some good points and links , it is primarily a sales letter for his academy. Average information.
Nkem Paul
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Great insights. Recommended.
  • The Crowdfunding Bible: How to Raise Money for Any Startup, Video Game or Project
  • Secrets of a Master Closer: A Simpler, Easier, and Faster Way to Sell Anything to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere: (Sales, Sales Training, Sales Book, Sales Techniques, Sales Tips, Sales Management)
  • Wealth Through Workshops
  • Social Media Marketing for Publishers
  • Couponing for the Beginner: A Guide to Couponing for the Uninitiated
  • The Money Code: Become a Millionaire With the Ancient Jewish Code
  • DO! The Pursuit of Xceptional Execution
  • Make Money, Live Wealthy: 75 Successful Entrepreneurs Share the 10 Simple Steps to True Wealth: Money, Investing, Lifestyle, Entrepreneurship, Self-Help, Millionaire
  • The Rich Bitch Guide to Love and Money
  • The Frugal Life: The Simple Path to Living a Good Life on a Budget
  • Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips to Grow Your Business with Pinterest)
  • Options for the Beginner and Beyond: Unlock the Opportunities and Minimize the Risks (Financial Times (Prentice Hall))
  • How to Answer Interview Questions
  • The Secret Code of Success: 7 Hidden Steps to More Wealth and Happiness
  • Work Smarter: 500+ Online Resources Today's Top Entrepreneurs Use To Increase Productivity and Achieve Their Goals: Updated and Expanded for 2015
  • Business in Blue Jeans: How to Have a Successful Business on Your Own Terms, in Your Own Style
  • How To Stick To A Diet: The Ultimate Guide To Hacking Your Brain For Unstoppable Motivation And Lifelong Diet Success
  • The Resume is Dead
“You can begin to generate millions of dollars by simply giving away information.” 1 likes
“Light yourself on fire with passion and people will come from miles to watch you.” - John Wesley” 0 likes