Start by marking “Hush Hush #2” as Want to Read:
Hush Hush #2

Hush Hush #2

Fifty Shades of Grey meets Revenge in this tantalizing new series about a young woman who’s willing to do anything in the name of vengeance.

The teasing tongues of his leather whip. The black lace blindfold. And that mysterious, provocative little wooden table. These all mean just one thing for April.

The game is on.

Liam is opening a whole new world of thrills for April.
Kindle Edition
Published April 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Hush Hush #2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hush Hush #2

1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
Wow! This story just keeps getting better and better. It is sexy and so intriguing with an added bonus of kink!

But as more truths are revealed, even more secr
C
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, erotica
Holy crap Anneliese, another cliffhanger and this one is WORSE! Are you done with book 3 yet? Jeez pins and needles here waiting....

Seriously, I think I enjoyed this one more than Hush Hush only because of the intensity that built between the characters. The "get to know you" stage is over. It's time to get hot and steamy and boy did they. Sophia aka April starts to learn what Liam's deep dark secrets are, the kind that mommy and daddy Hawthorne do NOT want to be made public. Liam needs Sophia a
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers

Hush, Hush 2 picks up right where Hush, Hush ended. April is ready for Liam to train her into submission. He hopes she is ready for what he has in store for her. And April is still trying to figure out how to get back at The Hawthorne's and everybody that set them up. It's easier said than done when her body reacts to Liam which makes her mind go blank with all the pleasure...

April finds out more and more about what happened to her parents and is getting closer to the truth while she is also get
Ruth B
Mar 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Hush Hush #2 picks up right where we left off in the first book. April continues with her investigation and the plans to bring down the Hawthornes keep getting more complicated. Darker secrets are revealed and more victims and players are brought to the game, if you enjoyed book one let me tell you this one is even better.

The relationship between April-Sophia and Liam has blurred limits, and not only for her but for him as well is hard to figure out if what they have is more than just sexual. Of
Bloggers From Down Under
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

If you have not read Hush Hush #1 then please do no read any further.

This is the continuation of Liam and Sophia’s story. Or more to the point….. April’s story.

As we learned from Book #1 , April is out for revenge. The Hawthorne’s ruined her life. Sending her parents to prison for a crime they didn't commit. Her sole purpose now. To ruin them. And the only way she can get to them is to get to their son…..Liam.

But as April and Liam’s rela
Tiffany
Apr 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

In this second installment, we pick up immediately where we left off. Liam is taking Sophia to new levels of sexual exploration in his playroom while she continues to try and get information out of him to get revenge for her parents. “In this room,” he says, “you’re mine. I’ll command you as I please, and it will be your privilege to obey.”

But as more
Rebecca Waldron
Mar 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I receieved an ARC of this book for an honest review. OMG!!!!! I loved Hush, Hush book 1, and book 2 does not dissapoint! In book 2 April is getting closer to the truth, not only about the people behind her parents incarceration, but what Liam is really about. This book also brings you on an even crazier ride when her cousin Miranda, totally betrays April.
You get a full variety of mystery, suspence and sexiness like no other in Hush, Hush 2. You also get another cliffy, that leaves you begging
Lisa
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sophia story of revenge continues. She and Liam are now getting closer and she is still trying to piece together all of the puzzle piece together. She feels like she is getting closer. But will she be able to walk away when this is all said and done? Will she finally figure it out?

They mystery continues. I would recommend this to readers that have read the first one and love a good revenge romance story. Just a fore warning Liam is hot.
Heather Ross
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my god, it cannot end there! Evil cliffhanger is evil! I love this series and I can't cope with waiting for another instalment! I'll be going to preorder book 3 when I'm done here. The plot thickens so much in this book. I don't like posting spoilers so all I'll say is read this book!
Tracy
Apr 01, 2015 rated it liked it
Burned

April and Liam get to know the limits to their relationship. April tries to meet Liam parents but has a hard time so her cousin comes to her rescue or does she
Tina Winnick
Angela
rated it it was ok
Jul 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Anneliese Vandell isn’t the kind of woman you want to bring home to your mother. She specializes in writing steamy erotic romance with a twist of suspense, starring alpha males who are handsome, commanding, and fiercely protective of the women they love. When she is not writing, she can most likely be found searching for the perfect New York bagel.

She loves to hear from readers, so please visit he