Start by marking “Midnight Enchantment (Midnight, #4)” as Want to Read:
Midnight Enchantment (Midnight, #4)

Midnight Enchantment

(Midnight #4)

After a 400 year existence as a vampire, Gerard Pasquale wants only to be left alone to shadow the midnight streets of turn of the century New Orleans . . . until blackmail binds him to a mortal bride who throws his dark world into an upheaval. Certain he can escape the unwanted bargain through the treacherous terms he makes, Gerard discovers his new wife may not be as hel ...more
Published December 1st 1999 by Imajinn Books

To ask other readers questions about Midnight Enchantment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Midnight Enchantment

Sissy's Romance Book Review
I received an eARC, from NetGalley and the publisher, in exchange for an honest review.
This is book four in the "Midnight Enchantment" series. I would also say that it would be benefit you to read the other books in the series. I felt it help to have read the previous books.
Gerard Pasquale is a vampire that is just want to be left alone but that chances when he is forced to marry a human named Laure Cristobel . Laure has to marry him too, but to protect her unborn child.
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
A 400 year old vampire, the dark streets of New Orleans, and an helpless mortal bride . . . or is she? It seems Gerard may have finally met his match when he's blackmailed into taking a bride - one that has a few surprises up her sleeve. Gerard is sure he can escape the agreement - Laure has other plans. Another magically woven story by Nancy Gideon. One of my favorites of the Touched By Midnight Series!
Verity
Feb 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction, diversion
Maybe jumping into the middle of this series was not the best idea as for the first 40-odd pages I felt very lost. The stories/books themselves seem to be stand alone but I am not sure if the first book starts the time sequence; I knew where I was, I just didn't know when. If these books were really meant to be stand-alones, it would have been nice to be drawn into the time or at least have some inkling of the time from the back cover.

And I would agree with some of the other reviews that the ma
Merreille
Jun 07, 2012 rated it it was ok
Ugh. I had hoped this was more than good. Laure was TOO naive about certain things, I say she is wilfully ignorant. Example #1: She allowed Percy to ensnare herself in a marriage to a stranger: at first, she was betrothed, but then, her fiancé beat her and she broke it off, and now, she allowed herself to be married to someone whom she thought was an old man (but was actually Gerard}. I can understand her motivation but that's just taking gratitude too far. Example #2: She did not simply tell Ge ...more
Namita
Aug 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book. Nancy sure knows how to write a drama with twists and turns and the heroines in her books are amazing. Laure Pascale was beautiful and brilliant. Went through hell but still had faith in love and showered Gerard with her true love. Gerard was amazing. Pretending nothing affects him but everything did. Humanity wasn't lost like he wanted Laure to believe. Loved this book immensely. Nancy works magic with her stories. Highly recommended.
Violet
Mar 06, 2014 rated it liked it
This book was a re-read for me. The first time I read it I really liked it, but that was years ago. This was ok but I did not like ti as much as I did the first time. The ending was probalby the best part. I'm begining to think that I'm getting out of my vampire stage, the books all seem to be pretty much the same.
Mindy
Dec 07, 2009 rated it it was amazing
This def had an interesting twist. I believe if you read it thoroughly you'll find that even though it's about early times, it resembles what some people today are like. Def an awesome read. I recommend it highly. And i also recommenf her other books. I havn't read them yet but i can't wait to!!
Mskychick
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was ok
DNF

I have really liked some of Nancy Gideon's recent books, so I thought I'd try her backlist. I did not care for this early work of hers at all, though. I will stick to her new releases, which rock.
Celeste
Nov 10, 2017 rated it liked it
Mehhh....
Megan
Jan 02, 2008 rated it it was ok
Shelves: vampire-romance
Book 7 of her Vampire Romance Series.
Tina
Oct 03, 2013
Angela
Jan 22, 2009
« previous 1 3 next »
With over 65 sales to her credit since her first publication in 1987, Michigan author Nancy Gideon’s writing career is as versatile as the romance market, itself. Her books encompass genres from historicals and regencies to contemporary suspense and the paranormal. Her works have been published overseas in Romanian, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Danish, German, Icelandic and Chinese, among other l ...more

Midnight (9 books)
  • Midnight Kiss (Midnight, #1)
  • Midnight Temptation (Midnight, #2)
  • Midnight Surrender (Midnight, #3)
  • Midnight Gamble (Midnight, #5)
  • Midnight Redeemer (Midnight, #6)
  • Midnight Shadows (Midnight, #7)
  • Midnight Masquerade (Midnight, #8)
  • Midnight Crusader (Midnight, #9)