Start by marking “Nightkind” as Want to Read:
Nightkind

Nightkind

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
An ancient vengeance threatens to arise when Jenna is visited by a cryptic man who desperately needs her help to break an evil curse. She reluctantly agrees and soon discovers that there's always more to any situation than meets the eye. Can Jenna tap into a power hidden deep inside of her and save them both? Or will her growing affection for the mysterious man serve as th ...more
ebook
Published February 11th 2015 by Guardian Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Nightkind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightkind

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Ailyn
Feb 23, 2015 added it
I love this novella, it cuts to the chase and is only 54 pages long. It packs a lot of punch in a small book. Robin wastes no time and minces no words. The only things that bothers me is the cover, does it not look creepy to you?

It scares me, but it would probably attract potential readers who are into specters. When Aidan appeared to Jenna, she was his only hope in breaking an age old curse placed onto him by a vengeful witch.

Finding Jenna was a dream come true in a few ways, but Aidan's prim
Candace Osmond
Feb 18, 2015
Robin Bonzon
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Olivia Rofrits
Mar 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely love it!

Jenna just living day by day after losing her parents and not having good relationship with her sister. One night everything changed not knowing if it was dream or real was very by dark soul. He claimed she was witch and can help him break the curse.
I found myself wanting more after I finished!!

Will she help him after he misled her by that telling her what can happen to her from doing it? Will he ever open up to love again or let it in for the second time?

Bloggin with m.Brenna