Start by marking “Trankarri: The Boy with a Magical Pen” as Want to Read:
Trankarri: The Boy with a Magical Pen

Trankarri: The Boy with a Magical Pen

En epic adventure is set in motion...

When talented young artist Nathaniel Hancock receives a new drawing pen for Christmas, he promises his great-grandfather that he'll prepare him a Masterpiece for the following year. But Nathaniel is naive for the Pen is magical-and as he makes his finishing touches, the Masterpiece comes to life before his very eyes.

Upon entering the
Paperback, Regular Print, 351 pages
Published November 20th 2014 by Castlebridge Books

Start your review of Trankarri: The Boy with a Magical Pen
Christopher Dean
Apr 12, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I tried very hard to bring great quality literature to this book. I used many different literary devices that I think people will like. I worked on setting hard also so that the reader would feel planted in the world I have created. Character development was probably the most difficult and I spent much time thinking about Nathaniel and the boy that I want him to be and become. And who said writing was easy...

Overall I think this book will be enjoyed by all who read it. It is filled with
Vera Wilson
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Christopher received the pen as a gift, not realizing it had majic. A book of imagination and a fun read for middle school age children. Would recommend to them.
gj indieBRAG
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
We are proud to announce that TRANKARRIE: THE BOY WITH A MAGIC PEN by Christopher Dean is a B.R.A.G.Medallion Honoree. This tells a reader that this book is well worth their time and money!
Brittany N Wilson
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is about a boy who gets a magical pen that can make his writings become real. When he draws, his creations enter the world of Trankarri. He ends up visiting the world and having to defeat some evil creatures within the world who are trying to get out. I absolutely loved this book. It is probably on my top 5. The authors descriptions were so vivid in parts that really made me feel like I was physically experiencing these things myself. I still have such amazing memories of this book ...more
Jody Ellis
Sep 21, 2015 rated it it was ok
The author gave himself a 5 star of this book which significantly lowered my hopes for the book. brag awards entity gave 5 stars based on a readership of 200+ because their group gave the text an honourable mention. So at this stage only 2 genuine reviews stand for this book.

SPOILERS included!!!!!

This book started out great but as it progressed it got more unbelievable and the story line got into all kinds of problems. This isn't to say some great originals were included like horses riding
Trisha Garg
Katrina Mcghee
Penny
Heather Bridson
Jun 15, 2015
I have been self-employed for over twenty years in the landscaping business in Austin, TX.

In 2009 I began pursuing my long time love with writing and English and Literature and attended the Institute of Children's Literature where I graduated in 2010.

Since then I have dedicated all my spare time in writing my first children's novel: Trankarri - The Boy with a Magical Pen.

I live in Austin, TX with