Start by marking “Already Seen” as Want to Read:
Already Seen

Already Seen

It isn't every day your wife dies in a car accident, twice. For Nathan Summers, discovering he can reset time, and change the future by focusing on a moment in the past, is easily the best thing to happen to him...this week. Okay, ever. He can't wait to use his ability to get one-up on his perfect, cocky, and successful brother-in-law, Wade, who's the kind of son his mothe ...more
Published February 4th 2015 by Scott Hughey

To ask other readers questions about Already Seen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Already Seen

Kisa Whipkey
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Already Seen is a fast-paced, brilliant thrill-ride with a side of snark. Containing one of the best opening lines — “The first time I killed my wife, I made a horrid spectacle of myself.” – it combines humor, reminiscent of the TV show Chuck, with the multi-layered storytelling mechanic of Inception. I knew from the second I read its premise that I was going to love it, and Hughey didn’t disappoint.

Nathan is a normal guy with an average life. He’s married, works as a cell phone salesman, and ha
Kristofer
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was well written and intriguing. I liked it so much that after reading it for free on the Kindle I bought a print copy. Looking forward to more from this author. I hope that this becomes a series.
S.M. Nystoriak
Apr 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This book is my first Scott Hughey read, and I must say, I am certainly glad I got it!

Like others have mentioned, it has a very video-gamey feel, with reset points, and save points allowing the characters to shift back through time to replay certain events until the desired outcome is achieved. As I read along with main character, Nathan, I kept wanting more and more “tokens” to keep the game going!

In addition to this game-like feel, I couldn’t help but notice the similarities to the movie, Gr
Timothy McLendon
Feb 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Already Seen by Scott Hughey reads like a mystery where you try to guess what happens next. Here you have a guy who can reset time over and over. He's not your typical time traveler who can go back decades or centuries. The protagonist, Nathan, can go back as little as five minutes. Who wouldn't love to have that chance?! Nathan has a unique chance and advantage to correct his most recent mistakes, and save the love of his life. He finds there are benefits and consequences to doing this. I highl ...more
Pamela Moll
May 07, 2018
Scott
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Gabriel
Jul 17, 2018
Beata Lasota
Dec 10, 2018
Indie Authors Mon...: New Here 7 20 Feb 13, 2015 02:27PM
GOOD REVIEWS: Already Seen- Time Travel Novella needs reviews 1 7 Feb 13, 2015 09:20AM
Scott is an IT professional. You could change that today by purchasing a million copies of his books. He travels for a living.

Join his reading list at www.thewritescott.com for upcoming news, and free stories.

Scott writes speculative fiction, often with a humorous twist. He also writes self-help books involving memory improvement and memorization.

You can see his current book list at
www.amazon.com