Start by marking “A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)” as Want to Read:
A Mad Zombie Party (White Rabbit Chronicles, #4)

A Mad Zombie Party

(White Rabbit Chronicles #4)

4.3  ·  Rating details ·  4,567 Ratings  ·  587 Reviews
The battle rages on.

Ali Bell and Cole Holland's crew of zombie slayers thought they'd won the war against Anima Industries, the evil company responsible for capturing and experimenting on zombies in an effort to discover the secret to immortality. In the last epic clash, the slayers lost many of their crew and closest friends. But Frosty, the ice man himself, has not recov
Published September 29th 2015 by Harlequin Teen (first published September 17th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about A Mad Zombie Party, please sign up.
Hannah I am the same and i have read the series over 10 times in one month! I love them. My friends get onto me for reading it so much. lol My mum wants to…moreI am the same and i have read the series over 10 times in one month! I love them. My friends get onto me for reading it so much. lol My mum wants to read them but i wont let her! :)(less)
Megan as I have read this series plus the book over 100 times I can help you!

as I have read this series plus the book over 100 times I can help you!

in the third book after realising that Camilla was betraying ali and coles crew plus her brother she does cloak her memory! without giving too much away as I don't know where in the book you are it is defiantly possible to regain your "cloaked" memory.

Camilla does end up remembering her life. I have not yet figured out how but I assume it just came back to her after time, or maybe all of her belongings started to give her back glimpses of her life and then it came back to her, like when alis memory was stolen in the third book touching or seeing things would trigger her memory.
I can only assume this is how Camilla gets her memory back.

but like Chasity said in her answer I would still re read the book/s again maybe slower, If you are still confused :)

hope I help :) :) :) :):) :)(less)

◊♦ Naomi

A MAD ZOMBIE PARTY was everything, guys. Everything I wanted it to be and so much more. It was perfect. My favorite by far and that's saying something because I'm a die-hard fan of this series. It was just Showaltery.

Before starting my review I just need to say something about this book that touched me on a deeper level. Feel free to skip this part. (view spoiler)
Marcella
Apr 07, 2015 marked it as to-read
You know what I've always wondered? When someone falls in love then that person they love dies and then they fall in love with someone else...when they're all in heaven...how does that work out? One gets weekdays the other weekends?
I really don't want Frosty to be with anyone but Kat but I'll read this anyway.
Ollie Quebedeaux
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
(Review coming soon)
merina rey
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
PSA: I'm limited on time I can spend writing this review. I will have a more in depth review on The White Rabbit Chronicles going up on my youtube channel very soon!
YouTube : Merina Rey

So this book has me 100 shades of confused.
I'll begin with saying I absolutely love Gena Showalter as an author and I absolutely loved the first three books of The White Rabbit Chronicles! I've loved all the characters from the get-go!
With that being said, the 4th book of the series was my least favorite.
Number
Chelsea
Mar 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star
4 1/2 stars.

I've got a lot to say about this one, but one thing's certain: you can color me surprised!

I think that if I read this straight after The Queen of Zombie Hearts I would have rated it lower, but once I started reading this I realized how much I had been missing this series.

I'll be honest, this series has mostly been a guilty pleasure read for me. That's not a bad thing, it just means that some books are written more for entertainment and not meant to be taken too seriously.

That's what
Sinead
Less Reality More Books

*spoilers for Queen of Zombie Hearts in this review, beware*

Re-reading this book is just as mesmerising as the first time around! This is definitely my favourite one of the series.

The White Rabbit Chronicles books was one of those rare book series that I hadn’t heard anything about, good or bad, but took me completely by surprise as it was so intoxicating and un-putdown-able. It was originally a trilogy, but I was so happy when the author announced she was going to write
Jessica
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 24-ebooks
Do not read this if you haven't read the original series with Ally and Cole.

Sigh. I did love book 1-3 and it definitely was great to see the gang again but I really couldn't jump on the Frosty-Milla bandwagon :-( The fact that Kat was still around as a witness just made things too painful for me :-(
Stacee
Feb 10, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015

I've loved this series from the beginning and when I found out that there was going to be a another book, I was thrilled.

It took some time to get used to being in Frosty and Milla's heads. They're similar in a lot of ways, so reading them figure things out was interesting. There was a lot of push and pull {which I hate}, but the constant stubbornness was mildly amusing.

The best part of the other books is Ali's inner monologue and the banter between her and Cole. Taking that away obvio
Elena Salvatore
Before starting my review of the book and of the series all together I have to say that, I still can't get over the fact that this series wasn't an Alice in Wonderland retelling with zombies!.
description

And now to the book......

As most of the books, I picked up this whole entire series before even starting reading book 1.
Going through the series all the books are witten from Ali's POV. Not Ali's and Cole's. Not through a narrator. Just 1st person Ali.
Which when I opened this book only to find that the chap
Jessica
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was ok
Honestly? This entire book didn't even really have to be written. Everything was tidied up nicely in the third installment, so this just felt like the author's attempt to make some more cash. I wasn't emotionally invested enough in Frosty and Milla in the first books to care about reading an ENTIRE book through their eyes. Plus, the romance portion was so nauseating and was the main part of the story. "I hate you so much! but but but, OH your gold flecked hazel eyes......and OH how I tremble in ...more
Frency  camminando tra le pagine
4.5 stelline
recensione completa sul blog: http://camminando-tra-le-pagine.blogs...

**AVVISO:
***SPOILER ALLERT***
SCONSIGLIO CALDAMENTE LA LETTURA DELLA RECENSIONE A QUEI LETTORI CHE NON HANNO ANCORA LETTO IL TERZO VOLUME DELLA SERIE WHITE RABBIT CHRONICLES. PER CHI HA GIA’ LETTO “LA REGINA DEGLI ZOMBIE” LA RECENSIONE È TOTALMENTE SPOILER FREE**

Finalmente il quarto capitolo della serie White Rabbit Chronicles è finalmente stato pubblicato, lo aspettavo da tempo, da agosto per l’esattezza. Esattam
Monica Haak
Jul 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75/5 sterren.

Ondanks dat ik deze serie heerlijk vind en het veel actie had, vond ik het begin saai en sommige personages erg vervelend.

Recensie binnenkort op myperfectbooklife!
Ocean Weeks
"Check it, I'm only eighteen years old but I've got the coolest resume in the history of ever."

I finally finished this series. I took it slow just like I wanted to, and loved it all the more for it. These books are extremely fast paced and I like books that are fast paced and can keep me intrigued/interested.

The White Rabbit Chronicles books by Gena Showalter are such a unique take on the classic Alice and Wonderland stories, with extremely unique zombies thrown into the mix (These zombies are
Eugenia Argerami
Jul 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN WITH HOW FREAKING AWESOME THIS BOOK WAS.
IT COMPLETELY SURPASSED MY EXPECTATIONS.
Esther
Sep 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wat een geweldig slotdeel, van een geweldige serie!
Jilianne
Feb 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so who knew I'd love a book like this. I have second lead syndrome, okay? In the first three books, I shipped Frosty and Kat so bad. He's just plain cocky and she's over confident, what more do you need in a pair? Then BAM! Kat dies, leaving Frosty a mess. Like I said, I have second lead syndrome so it was kinda hard for me to accept Camilla but she just won me over. Now Kat, don't be jealous, I still love you but I love Camilla too.

spoilers ahead

you have been warned

...

...

I am really happy
bookrockbetty
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Okay. Deep breath. The series is really truly over this time. My heart is broken because of this, but I feel completely satisfied with the way it ended! To be honest, I was very, very, VERY nervous about this book. We all know how book 3 ended. Like me, I’m sure you were shocked to discover that Frosty would be moving on with someone unexpected. BUT… Gena Showalter knocked it out of the damn cemetery! So much respect was given to the love shared between Frosty and Kat! It was no easy feat to let ...more
Rachel Gunter
Aug 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of A Mad Zombie Party from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I am so happy that I got the chance to read and review this book! I loved the first three books in the White Rabbit Chronicles series - and I thought that that was the end of the series! Then I saw that this fourth book was coming out and I was SO SO excited!

This book focuses on Frosty and Camilla Marks, and takes place not long after the end of the third book - I'm guessing only a few months later. I loved
Cheryl
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was ok
Ok, so I took a big chance checking this book out seeing as to the fact that I have not read the other three books in this series. I have heard of this series but had yet to check out any of the books in it. I had the chance to read this book and therefore the reason that I read this book having not read the other three.

My issues so much were not due to the fact that I had not read the other books; although that was part of it. My real issues is that I was not in love with the world that this s
Kayla
Jul 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Not as good as the others but still enterntaing. This book is about Kat and frosty from the original trioligy.

CHARCTERS-
I love frosty. He is so funny and protective and just a nice guy. He is super cute as well.
Kat is an okay charcters. Is she the best? NOO.

ROMANCE-
I don't really ship them. I just ain't 100% invested into their relationship.

PLOT-
Still a very interesting concept and everything.

ENDING-
Meh ending . I just don't really care about Kat and this is a book about her. I'm sure you will
Sarah Bell
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED THIS BOOK. GUYS. MY EMOTIONS ARE JUST ALL OVER THE PLACE RIGHT NOW BUT I FRICKING LOVED THIS BOOK! EVERYTHING I WANTED TO HAPPEN HAPPENED AND IT WAS AMAZING,BRILLIANT,AWESOME..YOU GET IT! BUT PLEASE IF YOU THINK THERE IS MORE TO THE STORY AFTER THE THIRD BOOK THERE IS! I DEFINITELY SAY THAT EVEN THOUGH THIS ONE WAS TOLD FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES, STUFF HAPPENS TO ALL THESE CHARACTERS! JUST PLZZZZZ. READ THIS SERIES. ONE OF MY FAVORITES. XD SOOOOOOOO SAD IT MIGHT REALLY BE OVER THIS TIM ...more
Brittney
Jun 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned-books
It was definitely different reading from Frosty and Milla's POV. I found the book to be a bit over the top at times, but I am a sucker for this series so I still loved it. It was nice to see frosty get his happy ending even if I didn't necessarily agree with it.
Jessie Potts
Jul 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, rt-booklovers
I'll post a full review on the release day, but it's pretty epic
Steph
Earlier this year, Gena announced that she would be writing one more book in her White Rabbit Chronicles trilogy. I, for one, was thrilled. The (previous) finale The Queen of Zombie Hearts left things in quite a state of unrest ~ (view spoiler) fans wanted to know more. While I ra ...more
Kelsey Marie
Dec 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
*****My full review is available at Darling & Co.*****

I'm not gonna lie, I was disappointed when I learned that the book was told from Frosty and Milla's point of view. It really got my hopes up since the letter in the beginning was from Ali. But I knew that Frosty was going to be a depressed asshole, and despite Milla's betrayal, she didn't play a big enough role for me to care what was going on with her. So kudos to Gena Showalter for making me fall in love with characters I couldn't care
Heidi
Oct 26, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ya, zombies, supernatural
THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILERS.

I enjoyed the first book in this series (unique zombie mythology, hilarious dialogue), but each successive one has been more and more disastrous. This installment is the worst of the bunch. The writing is terrible, the plot is lazy, and the instalove is cringe-worthy. It's fairly obvious that the author had no plans for a fourth book until her fans revolted over Kat's death and demanded a happy ending for Frosty. What's her solution? Force a romance between Frosty a
Regina De Los Reyes
Feb 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shannon
A Mad Zombie Parry

The Characters:

Frosty
Milla

The Story:

I’m not going to lie. I was a bit disappointed when I realized this book centered around Frosty and Milla. I’m a huge fan of Ali and Cole, but halfway through I realized we needed their story. The series could not have ended properly without it and I’m so glad to have read it.

So much happened here that I couldn’t do a recap justice so I’m just going to say Read It!

The Random Thoughts:

4.5 Stars
Loved this book 2 10 Mar 13, 2016 04:32PM
Camilla Must Die 6 42 Nov 05, 2015 11:55AM
Cover Reveal! 2 8 Aug 26, 2015 08:17PM
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jul 13, 2015 07:14AM
  • And for Your Information… (Butterfly, #2)
  • The Dark Elements Volume One (The Dark Elements, #1-2)
  • Unhinged (Underworld, #1)
  • Wait For You, Trust in Me: 2-Book Collection (Wait For You, #1-1.5)
  • The Mortal Instruments, the Complete Collection: City of Bones; City of Ashes; City of Glass; City of Fallen Angels; City of Lost Souls; City of Heavenly Fire
  • Miranda Kenneally Bundle: Catching Jordan, Stealing Parker, Things I Can't Forget (Hundred Oaks, #1-3)
  • Undead with Benefits
  • The Hidden Library (The Collectors' Society, #2)
  • Zom-B Fugitive
  • Blood Red Kiss (Immortals After Dark, #1; MoonBound Clan Vampires, #2.5; Otherworld Assassin, #2.5)
  • Zomburbia (Zombie Apocalypse, #1)
  • Collide (The Taking, #3)
  • The Iron Warrior (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #3)
  • The Living Dead Boy
  • Glittering Shadows (Dark Metropolis, #2)
  • Somewhere I Have Never Travelled
  • Bits & Pieces (Rot & Ruin, #5)
  • Empire of Night (Age of Legends, #2)
Gena Showalter is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in paranormal and contemporary romances, as well as young adult novels. Her series include White Rabbit Chronicles, Angels of the Dark, Otherworld Assassins, Lords of the Underworld, Alien Huntress and Intertwined.

Her novels have appeared in Cosmopolitan Magazine, and Seventeen Magazine, and have been transl

White Rabbit Chronicles (4 books)
  • Alice in Zombieland (White Rabbit Chronicles, #1)
  • Through the Zombie Glass (White Rabbit Chronicles, #2)
  • The Queen of Zombie Hearts (White Rabbit Chronicles, #3)

Young Adult Deals

• World After (Penryn & the End of Days, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days, #1)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • End of Days (Penryn & the End of Days, #3)
    $3.49 $0.99
  • American Street
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Going Wild (Going Wild #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Awakening (The Vampire Diaries, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle, #2)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Enchantress (Evermen Saga, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Glass Magician (The Paper Magician Trilogy, #2)
  • Prisoner B-3087
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Iron Trial (Magisterium #1)
  • The Luxe (Luxe, #1)
    $3.74 $0.99
  • Fawkes
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Sticks & Stones (Upside-Down Magic #2)
  • The Thing About Jellyfish
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Hidden Relic (Evermen Saga, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Last Namsara (Iskari #1)
    $4.49 $1.99
  • The Inexplicable Logic of My Life
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wish
    $5.67 $2.99
  • The Rift Uprising (The Rift Uprising Trilogy #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Wednesday Wars
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Girl from Everywhere (The Girl From Everywhere, #1)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Killing Ruby Rose (Ruby Rose #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Endangered (Ape Quartet, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The City of Brass (The Daevabad Trilogy, #1)
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Vanishing Girls
    $9.74 $1.99
  • Broken Pride (Bravelands, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Girl I Used to Be
    $7.80 $2.99
  • After the Woods
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Path of the Storm (Evermen Saga, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
“Scars speak for you. They say you're strong, and you've survived something that might have killed others.” 26 likes
“Let your light shine, never look back and live as if today is your last day...because it just might be.” 23 likes