Start by marking “My Demons (The Angel Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
My Demons (The Angel Trilogy, #2)

My Demons (The Angel Trilogy #2)

Abigale Hayes has had many things ripped from her life. She‘s been broken and emotionally left to die in the darkness she’s been living in for far too long. Love finds Abby is ways she hadn't imagined would ever be possible, but so do lies and betrayal. Abby will be put in a position to protect the one man she loves and has realized without a doubt she will love forever. E ...more
Published March 24th 2015 by Kimberly Blalock (first published March 22nd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about My Demons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Demons

Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books
Jul 22, 2016 Lillian ᴥ Cloud 9 Books rated it really liked it
***** 3.5 Oblivion Stars *****

Cannot be read as a standalone

Abby and Evan can't catch a break because people from the past want blood.

There is more action and suspense in this second book. Abby fights for Evan and her own happiness. My only issue was that I thought a fighting scene was cut too short. It just jumped to a new chapter and then .... tah dah!

Warning: Includes rape and abuse.

description description description

description
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Feb 14, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
Where to begin, where to begin. Oh I know, I WANT TO THROW MY PHONE/KINDLE OUT THE WINDOW!!! No really, I finished it and wanted to throw it and scream. In fact, I am pretty sure I did. Thank goodness for Lifeproof cases. HOLY HELL what a ride!!! If you haven't read the first book, His Angel, stop reading this right now and go 1 click it. Now, back to this one. I had every emotion known to man during this book. It both made my heart swell and break all within pages of each other. It is no secret ...more
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Feb 09, 2015 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it it was amazing
This is book two in a fantastic trilogy. I loved book one but this one had my heart thumping and sitting on the edge of the seat ready to grab the Valium.

I'm not gonna spill about the storyline just in case you haven't read book one. Let's just say I loved the main characters Abby and Evan. The secondary characters were brilliant (well most of them!!).
You know when your watching a film and your shouting at the characters. That was me reading this book. From start to finish its full of suspense.
Rohina
Mar 11, 2015 Rohina rated it it was amazing
ARC gifted by author in exchange for an honest review

I WANT TO THROW MY iPOD OUT THE BALCONY!!!!
It's true! When I was done with the book I was literally sitting in a daze staring at the screen like an idiot and when I finally came back to my senses I wanted to scream the hell out!!

But I couldn't! Why? Because it was 12.30am when I finished the book. And I was sitting in my balcony, so yeah, you get the picture... It wouldn't have been that great.

So I did something better. I messaged Kimberl
Keeley Retchloff
Mar 28, 2015 Keeley Retchloff rated it it was amazing
Shelves: keeley-s-reads
I was given and ARC of this book for my honest review.
I cannot say enough good things about this author. If you liked the first book, then you will love the second book. The main characters Abby and Evan show their love is unconditional. You feel the happiness, sadness, and fear that these two go through in the story. The secondary characters are also well written and compliment the main characters very well. The sex scenes are so sensual and passionate. As Abby tries to decide who has her heart
Christy McCurry
Oct 17, 2015 Christy McCurry rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, trilogy
Loved this book from start to finish.

This is book 2 in The Angel Trilogy and it picks up right where book 1 left off. So if you haven't read book 1 "His Angel" do it NOW.. You won't regret it.. This book was a great combination of suspense, mystery, romance, love, devotion, and heartbreak.

Evan's love and devoted to Abby is swoon worthy. We should all be lucky enough to have an Evan..

Abby shows her strength.. The girl is amazing.

The secondary characters all intertwine with the story perfectly.

K
Tbird London
May 18, 2015 Tbird London rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-books
Well Ms. Blalock has made a believer out of me with her talent to take the
reader on an epic emotional rollercoaster. No matter how many times I was
begging to “make the insanity stop”, no one could have pried my kindle out
of my hands. Once I started book two with that dream of all dreams,
reality had no chance at interfering with this book.

So much happens in My Demons and it makes writing this review very
difficult. As a reader I want to just tell you all to pull up a chair and
let’s have a multiple
Heidi Sturgess
Apr 11, 2015 Heidi Sturgess rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-read-2015
I received an ARC from TNT Reviews in exchange for an honest review.

Having read and thoroughly enjoying Book#1 " His Angel" I couldn't wait to start "My Demons"Having said all that "His Angel" ended and I was left emotionally crippled so this I came armed with a killer kleenex supply and an imaginary dose of "Valvod"  now Valvod ,I believe would change my world ....its a cocktail of vodka and valium LOL !!So I think I'm prepared for this journey. ....

My heart aches for Abby, for various reasons
Victoria
Mar 24, 2015 Victoria rated it it was amazing
Originally posted at Revenge of the Feels

*Thank you to the author for giving me an eARC in exchange for a honest review.

If you thought His Angel was a feels-breaker and filled with an emotionally gripping story, just wait till you read My Demons and I can assure you, all these feels will be brought to a whole new level!

My Demons is a story that will not have you gripping onto the edge of your seat, but also have you biting your lips in anticipation!

Continuing from His Angel, My Demons goes more
Cathy Guadagnino dotson
Apr 09, 2015 Cathy Guadagnino dotson rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: everyone
Shelves: reviews
Part two was absolutely amazing. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. I was hooked from the first page.
This story is full of mystery,tragedy, suspense, drama, love, and heartache. For a debut novel Kimberly Blalock is off the hook. I hated to go sleep not having finished this book. Leaving you with a total cliffhanger. I need the next book I'm having withdrawals already.

My Demons is an emotional ride from beginning to end. Kimberly definitely keeps you on your toes w
Annmarie
Mar 22, 2015 Annmarie rated it it was amazing
This series has blown me away thus far.

His Angel kept me enthralled from start to finish with its fast pace, action-packed storyline, steamy scenes, intrigue and Evan Young! Did I mention Evan Young? If you like a hot alpha male... this is one you NEED to read!

Going in to read My Demons I was a little apprehensive... I mean, how can any author keep the storyline going to such an extent that you can't stop reading and get goose bumps? Well I need not have worried. Kimberly Blalock has proven she
Erin Paige Bixby
Mar 17, 2015 Erin Paige Bixby rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
OMG!! This story just keeps getting better! Abby & Evan forever! The characters in this story are simply amazing. There is so much going on and Kimberly manages to pack so much detail in there. I laughed and cried throughout this book. This was a very emotional read. Some parts were uplifting and some were heartbreaking. The story ends, as with the last book, with a surprise twist. I am very excited to see where this story will go next.
This author should definitely be on everyone’s “to be r
Erica
Apr 05, 2015 Erica rated it really liked it
This is the second book The Angel Trilogy and it's one of those great stories that hooks you from the first few pages and begs you not to put it down until the very end.
My Demons has it's ups and downs, it takes the reader on an emotional ride. Some parts will make you laugh, some will make you cry. Then there's the added bonus of a little mystery tossed in the mix but it all works, it flows and is well written.
I look forward to the third book in the series.
Marci
Mar 21, 2015 Marci rated it it was amazing
This series has quickly become of my favorites. I absolutely love Abby and Evan's story. Much like book one, I could not put this one down, and now I am anxious for the third installment. "My Demons" is full of action, eroticism, and has an amazing storyline that will keep you on your toes and pull at your heart strings. Again, cannot wait for book 3.
Recommending this to all of you. 5 STARS!!!!!
BB
May 03, 2015 BB rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, suspense
I really liked the first book in this series. This one was still good is just was not as gripping as the other. The book is still very sexy but this time I found myself drifting some as I read and scanning some, too. The novel did was it was supposed to do which is be a bridge between book one and three. There are still some mysteries to uncover so I really want book three NOW! But I will have to wait and see. Still worth reading and still very intense in some places.
Peggy
Apr 06, 2015 Peggy rated it it was amazing
Just wow! A book that... Well, all I can really say is that this is the 2nd of the series and a series that is a must read! You will be glued! I'm telling, once you start this book you won't be able to put it down! I don't know how many sleepless night I have had telling myself just one more page, and it didn't stop there!

*Received for an honest review*
Amy Shelton
Apr 14, 2015 Amy Shelton rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

***You must read book one to understand book two. This book also ends in a major cliffhanger***

Abby hast lost the memories for the last year of her life. She doesn’t remember Evan, doesn’t remember the passion and love that they share. That also means she doesn’t remember the heartache she experienced before her accident. Will she be able to push the fog away in her mind and recover her memories of Evan and the love that
Diane
Mar 30, 2015 Diane rated it it was amazing
**4.5 Stars**

Incredibly twisty cliffhanger!

Wow, just wow. This is the second book in the Angel Trilogy series and I knew going in it was going to be a heck of ride. The first one hit all the high notes and this follow-up has hit them again while adding even more. Taking up from the cliffhanger ending, Abigale Hayes is recovering from a life-changing tragedy and struggling both physically and mentally to regain her life. Evan Young is Abby’s champion and proves over and over how deep his love for
Alpha Books, Reviews, & Swag
*•.(*•. ARC PROVIDED FOR MY HONEST REVIEW .•*).•*

Written from multiple point-of-views, the reader is drawn into Abby and Evan's fight to return to one another.

Abby's body knows what she wants, but her brain is a year behind, having amnesia from the accident that nearly took her life.

Evan has loved Abby since he met her many years ago, before she even knew who he was. He will wait for her - she is his world, end of.

Evan has fought everything to have Abby, now it's her turn to fight for him!

Kimber
April
May 03, 2015 April rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG what a follow-up

OMG! What a follow-up book

Freaking amazing. I devoured this book in a few hours. I couldn't put it down.
It picks right up with Abby not remembering the last year of her life. She is having dreams of a mystery man. Evan is giving her the space that she asked for but you can just see that he loves her so much. The love they have is so strong.
You get to meet Evan's dad in this book. You can just feel the hate Evan has for him.
This book had it all. The twists and turns. The se
Kathy Osborn
May 20, 2015 Kathy Osborn rated it it was amazing
My Demons is the continuation of The Angel Trilogy and begins where His Angel left off. Abigale (Abby) is recovering from a near death experience; however she has lost the last year of her memory. Therefore, she has no memory of Evan, but still remembers that she is madly in love with her boyfriend, Marco (who is in Brazil).

Evan doesn't leave Abby's side, even though she has no memory of him. He doesn't push, but stands by her, protects her and cherishes her hoping that she will remember their p
Book Nook  Nuts
Jul 22, 2015 Book Nook Nuts rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book: My Demons (The Angel Trilogy #2)
Author: Kimberly Blalock
Publication Date: 3/24/2015
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW
Wow what can I say about the second book in this fantastic series? Abby is still recovering from the accident that kept her hospitalized for sometime. She also is starting to get her memory back of the last year of her life. She is now living back in her family home because her parents want to take care of her along with her best friend Amy.
Becky Cox
Jul 20, 2015 Becky Cox rated it really liked it
I was gifted a copy for an honest review.

I just thought His Angel was a wild ride. My Demons is a crazy train from the beginning until the end. Kimberly leaves us with a cliffhanger at the of this book. If you have not read His Angel, you will need to do so before reading My Demons.

I don't want to say much about the plot and give away the "what the hell just happened" moment for anyone else.

It is an up and down ride the entire book and kept me turning pages. Evan and Abby learn a lot about thems
Melissa
Apr 12, 2015 Melissa rated it it was amazing
The Return of Abby and Evan
This book needs to be read after reading book one in the series, otherwise many things will not make sense. This is the second book in the trilogy and the author has done it again. This installment is even better than the first! This book drew me in and had me on the edge of my seat, with a nail-biting (not literally eww) heart pounding, gut clenching, twisty, turn-y plot. If you think you know what is going to happen, just know, there is going to be a twist, setting y
Kelly Mccurdy
Apr 07, 2015 Kelly Mccurdy rated it it was amazing
~~I received this in exchange for my honest opinion~~

This is the second book in the My Angel Trilogy. Yes, you NEED TO READ HIS ANGEL BEFORE THIS BOOK. Now that that is out of the way, this book, left me wanting more. OMG, I need to know what happens. Abby is recovering from everything that has happened. Trying to figure out who she is and who Evan is, what they have etc... This is going to be a short review, I do not want to give anything away. Just trust me, you need to start this series. You
Flick
May 04, 2015 Flick rated it it was amazing
This books starts off were His Angel ended with Abby having amnesia and not remembering Evan or their relationship but her body was telling her what her head couldn't remember and sparks still flew between them. Abby might not recall her love for Evan at first but slowly and few hot kisses and dreams later, her head catches up to her heart.
Just as things start looking up for the couple though the ex Marco resurfaces and looks like he might be able to split them up for good. Evan having expected
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
3.5 Stars

Abby and Evan have gone through so much to be together, but it seems like life is not done with throwing wrenches in their relationship. Both their pasts have come to haunt them and they’re running against time for their lives. Friends are there to help, but twists in their adventure keep proving a challenge. The predictability factor is still present, but the second book in this series continues to give us some unexpected turns in the story to keep our interest.

Evan and Abby’s chemist
Deborah Bean
Apr 24, 2015 Deborah Bean rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I cannot believe how much I loved My Demons. Even though Abby was having a hard time making up her mind, I could forgive her right? I mean she is recovering from getting smeared by a car and suffering from amnesia. I just can’t understand how she refuses to believe what everyone is telling her about Marco. I fell more in love with Evan in this book than I did in the last one. He was damn near a saint in staying by her side while she figured out what she wanted.
There are just too many thi
United Indie Book Blog
Mar 20, 2015 United Indie Book Blog rated it it was amazing
****I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review****

"Happily Evan After?"

I was so excited to read this book, I just had to see what happened with Abby and Evan. I loved these characters. I felt for them as they battled their way through every adversity to be together, only to face more adversity. This book was full of fast paced action, love, loss, blossoming relationships, even some intrigue, and I loved every second of it.

After Abby learns a few of Evan's secrets she must
Naughty Beauties Book Blog
Sep 01, 2015 Naughty Beauties Book Blog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Abby is at it again, fighting the darkness and betrayal that continually threaten her happiness. Without a doubt she loves Evan and has grown closer to him. Still is he the man she really knows? How much of himself has he given to her?
Their lives lead to many faces of evil and lies but in an instant it mayu all be taken away. Abby must find that place in her memories to love Evan wholeheartedly. Will she be too late or just in time?
The continuation of Abby's and Evan's love is an equation of wha
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Bleeding Heart
  • The Leviathan Chronicles" The Last Stand at Aeprion
  • Academy of Love
  • Trust Me (Holton Series #3)
  • The Boys From Manchester
  • Destroy Me (Destroy 2)
  • Model Citizens: Riding For A Fall
  • The Warrior (The Herod Chronicles, #1)
  • An Ordinary Magic
  • Revenge in Paradise (Paradise, #6)
  • The Cypress Trap
  • Yeager's Law
  • After the Execution
  • The Ghoul Archipelago
  • Gospel for the Damned
  • The God of My Art
  • Lindsey Lost
  • Apocalipstick
Kimberly is an International Bestselling author and has been writing since she was a young girl growing up in Kansas City, Mo. Reading and writing has always been a big part of her life. She enjoys a world she can get lost in while reading a good book. A wife and mother to four beautiful children she decided she wasn’t busy enough. She spent some time chasing down fugitives as a bounty hunter then ...more
More about Kimberly Blalock...

The Angel Trilogy (3 books)
  • His Angel (The Angel Trilogy, #1)
  • Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy, #3)