Start by marking “How Far Will It Bounce?: (My Blue Ball) (How High Will It Fly?) (Volume 2)” as Want to Read:
How Far Will It Bounce?: (My Blue Ball) (How High Will It Fly?) (Volume 2)

How Far Will It Bounce?: (My Blue Ball) (How High Will It Fly?) (Volume 2)

Take a trip of fun and adventure with this little blue ball as it goes down the front steps, out the gate and into the big wide world.

With vivid illustrations and a fun, sing-song rhythm, your children are sure to love this journey.

Recommended for children aged 2 - 5
Published January 21st 2015 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about How Far Will It Bounce?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How Far Will It Bounce?

Start your review of How Far Will It Bounce?: (My Blue Ball) (How High Will It Fly?) (Volume 2)
Gabriella
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, childrens
Fun and great for all children under the age of three. Simple, quick with interesting illustrations that will keep them entertained for a short time.
Charles Ray
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Ever since I became a grandfather, I’ve taken to occasionally writing—and reviewing—books for children. What I look for in a book is something that will satisfy my precocious four-year-old, but maintain the interest of an impatient two –year-old at the same time.
How Far Will it Bounce?: My Blue Ball by D.C. Swain meets both criteria. It has some neat illustrations and a catchy writing style that makes it easy for young readers to handle on their own, or fun to have read to them. A few gram
Adrienne
Mar 06, 2015
Gay Williams
rated it did not like it
Feb 26, 2016
Julie Parnau
Feb 06, 2019
Renee Belle
Nov 10, 2019
DC Swain is the author of several childrens books, including the popular Down in the Garden, How High Will It Fly? and Freddie Figg series.

He believes in creating stories that keep children engaged, while teaching simple life lessons. He has collaborated with illustrators from around the globe and only publishes stories that get his daughters' seal of approval.

He lives in a