Start by marking “The Lion Kings: The Complete Novel” as Want to Read:
The Lion Kings: The Complete Novel

The Lion Kings: The Complete Novel

(The Lion Kings #1-5)

Published February 16th 2015 by BBW Shapeshifter Romance

To ask other readers questions about The Lion Kings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lion Kings

Gladys Gonzales Atwell
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nerdgirlofficial
*This book was provided by the publisher/author to Nerd Girl Official for an honest review.

As my #NerdGirlVamp partner knows I LURRRRRVVVEEEE ALL THINGS THAT SHIFT!!! And I totally devoured The Lion Kings part one in like an hour and then ten minutes into part two I decided to email the author and totally gush and smother her with my #NERDLOVE!! Needless to say I was able to get the complete series for my totally honest review!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!

This serial series is about feline SHIFTERS, is PARA
Ana
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was an out of this world series and all in one book Wooohoooo!

Madeline is tired of being called "Mad Maddie", even her parents are kind of weary of her, so she decides to get in her car and take off for parts unknown...Something is pulling her forward, but she has no idea what it could be.

Adam and Cage are still getting over the loss of their lover Carly and don't think they will ever find another to take her place. In walks Madeline and something feels right to Adam, but Cage doesn't want
Lorraine Caruana
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of reading an Arc of The Lion Kings for an honest review. I absolutely loved this book. The lion shifters were a new concept for me and the author captured their magnificence and their dominance brilliantly throughout the story. Both Adam and Cage will thrill you all the way, making you wish it was you on the receiving end of their passion. I never expected the twist in the story, in fact I jumped to the wrong conclusion. What can I say, I sincerely hope Ms. Renee George will ...more
Judy Lewis
A ROARING GREAT READ !!!
The Lion Kings (The Complete Novel) is the amazing newest release from Renee George and it totally rocks! George has once again dazzled her readers with her extraordinary talent, incredible imagination, unmatched skill and unique style. I absolutely loved this as a series and was over the moon to see its release as a complete novel.The story is exciting, original, mysterious, compelling, gripping, riveting, thrilling, arousing, sensual, and steamy! And oh so hot! The dial
Kristy
Feb 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book I've read from Renee, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I LOVED IT! Thank goodness I've read it all in the complete set, I'm not sure I could have waited between each serial release date. I found the book sexy, passionate, exciting & full of action, what a pleasure to read. Renee's descriptions & details for her characters, including their pasts, left me feeling a part of the story.

6 months prior to the start of this book Madeline met Madame Devine the psychic at the
 Aschlie Brake - The Piggy has Flown Books
Wow, what a great read. I personally was mad because my minions kept interrupting me reading. {sigh} This story is set place in the sixties, with a traveling carnival called Panther is & Co. Carnival. Run by a range of feline shifters, but managed by a dreamy duo of Adam and Cage Michael's, both Lion shifters and co-alpha's. Madeline Granger, a wandering soul that is being drawn to this carnival and those dreamy Lion Kings. Maddie's plague in life is that she has the gift of site: within tra ...more
Cilicia White
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Madeline has always been different since she hit purebred and because of this she is considered a freak in her small town so she decides to leave and find out what life is all about. One night she goes sleepwalking and comes across a circus and there she sees Adam and Cage two performers and feels and instant connection to them. Adam and Cage lost their mate six months ago and are still trying to get over their loss. Adam sees Maddie as the one who will bring me out of their depression and will ...more
Kim
Feb 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of the Lion Kings Part 1 from the author the only thing I was asked was to give an honest review: This is what I found.

I was captivated from the beginning of the story and could not put it down. I really enjoyed the way the author began the story and kept my interest through out. The story has loss, love, extreme emotions, shifters, circus performers and a clairvoyant. I really loved all the twists and turns. It had steamy sex scenes to peak your interest. I can't wait to jump
Joy
Feb 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC for an honest review. I love paranormal stories. This is a beautiful written story about a set of lion kings that lose the love of the woman that heals and calms them. Not their true mate. This story has it all the heartache, grieving, love, happiness, and second chance at love with their true mate. Can they over come the betrayal of someone close to them? This story is a must read. It is a MFM story .
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
I have read a few shifter books but this one was pleasantly different. I mean, come on, they were big cats!! The story was sweet and seductive and exciting and I never wanted it to end! I'm so glad I was introduced to Renee's work and will most definitely be reading more of her books in the future.
Denise Mcnamara
Feb 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh my, what an excellent menage this book is. This is my first time to read Renee' George and I will say she has done a great job. You can feel the pull Madeline feels as you embark on her journey. And wow two hot alpha male shifters and talk about hot panty melting sex when they finally mate. This book is a must read, with a steam level of 5.
Mary Boehm
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book. A ménage delight. Sexy men with their woman. Loved the drama and romance.
~❤️Minnie❤️~
Originally posted on Under the Moonlight Book Blog

The Lion Kings follows this woman named Madeline Granger who is a sort of psychic where she sees the past. She has been having dreams about this two guys Adam and Cage and has been restless for about 6 months going from town to town.

When she gets to a small town in Kansas and near the carnival, this Restless feeling she's been having goes away. And it is then she realized that the men she's been having dreams about are real.

I really liked the
Shyla Colt
This had an interesting setting. I loved the circus in the 1920s. It was unique and intriguing. I also found the way she handled shifters to be interesting. Those things kept me reading. The pace and the plot fell a bit short, and toward the middle of the book, I lost interest. This was a DNF for me.
BJ
Dec 29, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: just-ok
The Hs are lion shifters, grieving loss of their mate. The h has a condition, and during black outs she sees their lives during black outs. Interesting circus characters, they solve the mystery about who killed their mate. A good story,YA feel.
Ti
May 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifters
A very solid story and character development. There were a few glitches but not enough to pull itdown to a 3 star. It is perhaps a 3.75, an enjoyable, engaging read.
Kristin
Jun 02, 2017 rated it liked it
The relationship between Cage and Adam was confusing. When you added Madeline to the mix, the sex seemed over the top and odd.
Laurie
Feb 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
A very different paranormal story, Renee George has done a masterful job of mixing elements of the paranormal world. She has blended the world of shifters with that of a psychic. Her use of flash-back dreams was beautifully done.

The story is about Madeline, a very different girl, tormented and teased by her home town. She thinks her psychic dreams are just that, dreams. But for the last 6 months she’s been having dreams about two men, very hot sweaty dreams. And wanderlust has hit her so off on
iliana G
Feb 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC by the author for an honest review.

For six months, Madeline Granger has been overwhelmed by an almost magnetic pull that has kept her on the road, traveling all over the Midwest and erotically dreaming of two men… her lion kings. When she wakes up in Kansas, just outside the perimeter of a traveling carnival, it miraculously feels like coming home. But after she meets the two men who shouldn’t exist outside her own mind, it’s hard for her to reconcile that her dream lovers are
Tamye Whitener
Feb 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: shifter and erotica readers, menage
Recommended to Tamye by: Renee George
I read this book in serial format, one book at a time, and loved every single second. The first book hooked me with it’s intriguing story line. Come on, who doesn’t love a lion shifter…. and we've get two! Awesome hunks of lioness aside, the unique personalities of the three main characters blend and complement each other well. Their chemistry sizzles, and the story flows smoothly. I gave each of these books, together and separately – 5 coffee cups (better than stars). A first for me with a seri ...more
Crystal Cox
Aug 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable Erotic Paranormal Read!

Madeline Granger has always felt alone but lately the pull to roam and her dreams are making her feel like her taunting childhood nickname Mad Maddie. When she wakes in Kansas and stumbles into a traveling carnival she finally feels at home.

This was an enjoyable and entertaining read with lots of gratifying scenes to keep you panting. There are two sexy shifters to keep you captivated and an interesting world to escape to. I'm very glad that this was the full boo
Amy Jo
Apr 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I recently read book 1 of the Lion Kings, and at the end I knew I wanted to find the rest of the books. When I seen the full novel on sale I grabbed it up quick am so glad I did!!

What do you get when you have a carnival, s sleep walking psychic, and lions? I guess you'll have to read this Purrrrringly yummy book to find out won't you? :)

You get it all in this book... love, mystery, and lots of twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until the very end! Great job Renee!!! :)
Rhonda Jones
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An emotion packed paranormal romantic suspense

Such a good book. Madeline is human with psychic gifts. She never fit in, not until well after she left home. She is driven to roam until she is drawn to a traveling circus. There she finds unusual people and the lion kings. This book is filled with heartache and despair, loss and death, mystery and tragedy. It is also filled with hope and love. So many emotions. And a few surprises. I must admit I did not see that ending coming.
Cheryl
Feb 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have to say first of all is thatThe Lion Kings by Renee George is awesome ! I had not read anything from this author before and I must say I will be reading more from her I hope soon ! The Lion Kings earn d a solid 5 stars due to the story and the POV's . I have read some other reviews about how the story bogged at time , for myself I did not find this to be the case ! I hope Ms George keeps writing such books !
Betty
May 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Lion Kings(novel): A BBW WERELION MENAGE ROMANCE BY RENEE GEORGE

A wonderful start to the series with a multifaceted storyline and characters that brings you into the story with mystery,suspense,drama and steamy scenes that will keep you reading to see what happens next. Only wished it was a box set. I'm recommending that you check it out for yourself
Rhonda
Mar 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Interesting concept

This is the first book I have read from this author. The concept of not the traditional den or area that is used as a stable environment. Ms. George utilizes a circus as the traveling home of acquired misfits of the shifter variety. But it actually seems to work. Adam and Cage, the Lion Kings finally find their, Queen.
Antoinette Nichols
Enjoyed very much

I would highly recommend this book and it's author. The story keeps you involved from the start. It draws you in as if you are part of the story not just a reader. Nice way to take a vacation from your daily norm.
Thank you Ms. George for writing an excellent book. I look forward to my next read of yours.
Kristi Simonsen
Apr 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Definitely enjoyed this book, it kept me wanting more and I couldn't put it down! Love the twists and turns but especially love the dynamic between Cage and Adam. Adding Maddie in just perfects it! I would love to read more about Zaria when she is older!
Jessica N.
Apr 19, 2015 rated it liked it
Interesting take

Although it's set in a carnival, the story isn't bogged down with too many characters, which leaves it open to more stories. There isn't anything negative for me about this story. It was a quick read for me but kept my attention.
Sherry Vitaniemi
Apr 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Home

Adam and cage morn what they lost. What they didn't realize was there future was about to walk in. Baddie is exactly what they needed to be whole.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Sanibel Burn (Fanged Ménage, #2)
  • Given To The Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #4)
  • Taming the Monster
  • Friends with Benefits (The Vault Series: Friends & More, #1)
  • Heart Grow Fonder
  • Red Letters
  • Seducing Olivia (Incognito, #1)
  • How To Be A Goddess
  • Kiss of the Silver Wolf
  • Faye's Spirit
  • The Hunter Awakens
  • A Mate to Cherish (The Hunters, #1)
  • The Vampire's Attraction (Violet Lust #1)
  • The Billionaire's Heart (The Silver Cross Club, #4)
  • The Midnight Hour (The Violet Hour Series #0.5)
  • Hounded (Shifter Town Enforcement #1)
  • The Raven's Child
  • Ante Up (Sin City Collectors, #3)
Join Renee's Newsletter and never miss another new release!
Sign Up Here--> http://eepurl.com/cwVrVf
About Me:
I am a USA Today Bestselling author who writes paranormal mysteries and romances because I love all things whodunit, Otherworldly, and weird. Also, I wish my pittie, the adorable Kona Princess Warrior, and my beagle, Josie the Incontinent Princess, could talk. Or at least be more like Sc

The Lion Kings (5 books)