Start by marking “Kade's Turn” as Want to Read:
Kade's Turn

Kade's Turn

(Kathleen Turner #2.5)

Assassin-for-hire Kade Dennon knows exactly who he is: a soulless killer who can’t be saved. And he thinks he’s fine with that…until he meets Kathleen. Beautiful, kind, and tough as nails, Kathleen Turner is nothing like the nameless one-night stands Kade usually goes for. Just being around her makes the hardened hit man feel emotions he never thought were possible. There’ ...more
Published June 9th 2015 by Montlake Romance (first published August 25th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Kade's Turn, please sign up.
Donna Sorry it has taken so long to answer you, but I just saw your question. Yes, there are 5 books in the series, pluse 2 or 3 novellas. I recommend…moreSorry it has taken so long to answer you, but I just saw your question. Yes, there are 5 books in the series, pluse 2 or 3 novellas. I recommend reading them in order. I loved this series and they are worth your time.(less)

Samien
Dec 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kade surprised me in so many ways.

Cuz I'm a Team Blane girl. And Kade...

Well, Kade's a

VODKA DRINKING

COCKY, CONFIDENT, ARROGANT

JERK???

Actually, he might be those things, but he's so much more than that. The Kade Dennon that I thought I was reading about throughout the series, had more secrets than I thought possible.

Of course his attraction to Kathleen was transparent, but the things that he went through with Blane and FOR Blane, I was really stunned. And I changed my mind and really began
♥Sharon♥
May 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
❤Kade❤

photo collage_zpsa0c72e1f.jpg

I don't always read companion novels. Not for any particular reason though. But if you have read any of my other reviews of this series you know that I think it was FANTASTIC. And you will also know that right from the get go I was Team Kade. And well that really is the only reason I was super excited to get my hands on this book.

I can’t say much more than what I have already said in my other reviews other than I LOVED being in Kade’s head. I never questioned his feelings he had for both
Jeanne

"Sometimes Knights Wear Black"

Turn on a dime- Kade's Turn is a companion novel to book two of the series, Turn to Me. If someone is new to the series, you are safe to read this book as long as you've read through book two. This was perfect for me, because not only am I in love with Kade forever, book two was my favorite of the series.

There were some sweet revelations and moments that I loved re-living, but storyline wise for the most part this was pretty repetitive. I still felt the butterflie
Duchess Nicole
I just can't seem to get over my complete and utter adoration for this series. I'm devastated that this is the last book (for me) in the Kathleen Turner series, a series that changed my outlook on love triangles, changed my opinion on bad boys and good boys and damsels in distress, a series that came out of NOWHERE and bowled me over. I don't think I've obsessed this much over a series since Karen Marie Moning's Fever series gave me Mac and Barrons.

Love triangles aren't for everyone. It still s
Lisa Gemmell
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

If you like thrillers with a lot's of romance then this series is for you! It's action packed with hot alpha males, and oh they are brothers too! I have been extremely obsessed with this series, and the reason for it is because Kade Kade Kade!!! Now this book is a companion book for book two of The Kathleen Turner Series, and if you have been on a deserted island and have not heard of this book series then your absolutely missing out!

I will put my fa
Tulay
Feb 05, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed.

One good thing it was free. Wanted to give this author another try, started to listen while walking. Disappointed, every page he talked about how hard his body part was. Couldn't finish it.
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
Well, what can I tell you that hasn’t already been told in the pages of Turn To Me? The story hasn’t changed, but baby, the perspective sure has. Le Sigh….. Kade, Kade, Kade; my emotionally broken and perpetually angry Kade. He starts to feel for someone other than his brother. The spark of lust, love, and longing is so painfully sweet that it is incredibly hard to put this book down. It is a deeper look into the man that stole Kathleen’s heart. We also get to see into things Kathleen had no kno ...more
CeCe
Fans of Kathleen Turner need to read this. I had been Team Kade since Blaine made the error of believing his uncle’s lies, but I always had my doubts about Blaine anyway. I know fans of these series were/are either Team Kade or Team Blane.

I know many saw Kade as a cocky jerk, but I loved seeing how he changed. What his feelings were when Kathleen and he first met, when Blane and Kathleen were together. Anyway, as I mentioned in all my previous reviews this is my favorite romantic suspense series
.chel.
Jan 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
April Update:

This has been pushed back for a SUMMER release =/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

According to Tiffany Snow's website, this should be released on Spring 2014.

Is it Spring time yet?
Sera ~ Catty Reader
Reread August 2018: one my most favorite books. Love Kade. It's the perfect book to escape for a while.

Reread april 2018: best book the series. Best book boyfriend.

Reread june 2017: still my favorite book of the series. Gotta love Kade.

--------

Loved Kade's POV. I hope she ends up with him.
Lynn (Ellesea Loves Reading)
If you've read No Turning Back and Turn to Me, you'll want to read Kade's Turn. It's the second companion book in the Kathleen Turner Series. An opportunity to experience Kade's perspective, and what an insight that is!

Kade Dennon is a ruthless, cynical, arrogant and dangerous man. Not how you normally describe the guy who ended up winning the girl's heart. He manages to keep his caring and protective side well hidden from view. Kathleen somehow manages to scratch away the surface of his steely
Beth
Jul 30, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
☆IT'S LIVE☆ Amazon-> http://amzn.to/1t7kCXm

4.5 Stars
"Sometimes knights wear black."

I'm going to be completely honest by saying I am not a huge fan of alternative POV books. They seem to rehash the same material as the original with nothing new to add to the story, normally. However, this book is NOT normal. The author gave so much new material and a wonderful and different insight into The Kathleen Turner Series.

This time we get to read from Kade's POV, and let me tell you ladies, if you're a
Maria
Feb 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
****** EDITED 06 Jun 14 ******

WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE PEOPLE!!!! YAY!!!! According to Amazon, the release date is 25 AUGUST 2014... Mark your calendars!

************************************************************

Is there such thing as a book-stalker? If so, I think I am becoming one... I keep checking to see if this book is released yet, searching Tiffany Snow's website for updates, checking Goodreads and Amazon, I am starting to disturb myself!!

It's spring in the US right?? When will this come
Kayla at MyBookMuse
“kade had blood on his hands both literally and figuratively. he should no more be allowed to touch her than he should be allowed into heaven—not that he believed in such a place.”

Kade’s Turn is a companion novel to Turn To Me, but it is in no way a re-hash of the same story. Tiffany was able to write a story that still managed to surprise me and that’s hard to do when I’ve read this series at least 5x through. Even knowing what I know after finishing this series, Kade’s Turn still made me swoon
TJ
Dec 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved learning more about Kade! He was a hard one to understand and like from strictly Kathleen's POV, so having this insight of a book is extremely enlightening. And, it makes me cross my fingers and hope for that happy ending for his tortured but worthy soul.
Nikki Martin-nee faulkner
Really enjoyed this book from Kade's POV. It was action packed as usually and I loved the love triange between Kathleen, Kade and Blane. I really want her to end up with Kade but will have to wait for the next book to find out.
Joanne
Jun 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Kade's my Black Knight stars.

Nothing left to say. Kade is perfect so perfect I'm spending my weekend re reading the last two kooks in the series. Talk about a Kade fest!!!!!
Yana B.
I won't waste my time!! Book # 4 was torture enough!! Very disappointed with the lack of Blane scenes, no need to rub it in further!!
Teresa
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
This book has surprised me completely, because until here I was firmly on Blane's team. But on this book, which is another outstanding example of how alternative POV "companion" books should be written (with plenty of new material), we find out why Kade left the FBI. And it was not voluntarily, and it was a damn shocker.

Some of the secrets he is keeping are explained, and we get a glimpse of the extent of his sacrifice for his brother. If Blane had any idea of what Kade had been doing for years
Cindy
ARC provided by NetGallery for an honest review

5 "Kade Dennon Owns Me" Stars!!!

I loved this book. An absolute must read for any fan of Tiffany Snow's Kathleen Turner series. Before getting this one I was hoping it was going to be Kade's POV of the 4th or 5th book in the series (It is labeled as #4.5), but not far in I realized that this while the sexy times would have been more, the story here was just as fantastic.

This book parallels the second book in the series, Turn to Me, but entirely from
Angie **loves angst**
Read this because I was always curious to find out what Kade really thought of Kathleen. It was heartbreaking. He feels so much for her but has convinced himself that he is not worthy of being with her. This book didn't make me like Blane, he acted like a fool half the time. If anything he's the one not worthy of Kathleen between the two brothers.
Regina
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WAHHHH!!! I can't believe its over. It's all over! No more stories to wait for and I so so sad!!! But now I have to reread the 3rd, 4th, and 5th book again just so I can see Kade get his girl again.
God I love these 3 so much, I almost feel like they were real! So sad it's over!
Debra

**ARC courtesy of the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**
Minnie
Dec 18, 2013 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Bad news Tiffany Snow has confirmed that this won't be out until the summer now. Highly unimpressed.
Norma
This book was hard to rate. If I read this after book 2 or even book 3, I'd have rated it higher. I love Kade. Loved him from the beginning. He's wonderful in this book. But, this was a let down because I've finished the series. I was hoping since the release date moved, that we'd get a little further in the story. I'd love to have read Kade's POV for books 4 and 5. That would have been wonderful.

This book is great. Deserves more than 3 stars if you're a fan of the series. Even if you're not a K
Chrissie
For me, there is no other guy for Kathleen than Kade. Period. End of discussion. Blane can go find another. In this series you really get sucked into the love triangle of a girl and two brothers. Blane is nice and all. Yet, his need to not tell Kathleen important information for "her own good" and doing his best to "protect her" puts her more in danger. (Although, granted, she gets in the most ridiculous amount of danger all on her own) However, Kade doesn't treat her like a china doll, and he s ...more
Kjen
Jan 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ranger-like-hero
This is an excellent addition to the Kathleen Turner Series! Oh yeah, you probably have to be Team Kade to enjoy it this much;) I love the male POV, anyway, and the inner voice of one of my favorite bad-boy heroes made me laugh, but more often, want to cry. There were so many emotional moments. I could actually go back and re-read this time period in the series with new eyes now that I know how Kade was feeling. It was less painful to read some of the parts now that I know how the series ended. ...more
Robin Brister
I have mixed feelings about this book. I was so happy to read about Blane, Kade, & Kat again. Let me just say, that i am 100% Team Blane, but have always liked Kade. I felt much of the book was just redundant to Turn To Me. I really enjoyed the two flash back scenes. It gave me a greater respect for Kade & let me see why he made some of the choices he did. I would have liked to see more of Kade & Blane working together to save Kat. I felt the scene where they were saving her from Fra ...more
Cathy
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kade, Kade, Kade. I love him even more after this book. It's been awhile since I've read book 2 so it was nice to reminisce. It made me want to re-read the whole series. If you are a fan of this series, this book is a must read. It adds nice depth to this series.
Kayla at MyBookMuse

SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Giveaway 1 7 Aug 01, 2014 06:53AM
SNOWBOUND - A Gro...: Release Date For Turn On A Dime-Kade's Turn 9 25 Jun 11, 2014 03:00PM

• Perception: An Experiment in Terror Novella Collection (Experiment in Terror, #2.5, 5.5, 5.7)
  • Evanescent Ink
  • Brown Eyed Ghoul (Peyton Clark #3)
  • Speak Low (Speak Easy #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Don't Deny Me, Part Two (Don't Deny Me, #2)
  • Cover of Night (Alpha Crew, #3)
  • Saving Jay (Breaking Free, #3)
  • The Heart Has Reasons
  • Girl of Vengeance (Rachel's Peril, #3; Thompson Sisters, #7)
  • Mixed Blessing (Mixed Blessing Mystery, #1)
  • Consumed by Fire (Fire, #1)
  • Believe (Oni Fighters, #2)
  • Someone to Call My Own

Kathleen Turner (5 books)
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner, #1)
  • Turn to Me (Kathleen Turner, #2)
  • Turning Point (Kathleen Turner, #3)
  • Out of Turn (Kathleen Turner, #4)
  • Point of No Return (Kathleen Turner, #5)
“It was the guys who’d been bullied and roughed up for being the smallest in the class. Those guys had learned early how to fight tooth-and-nail, how to survive through any means necessary. And Kade should know. He’d been one of them. They grew up to be more dangerous than any of the bullies.” 1 likes
“Their eyes met, green to blue.” 0 likes