Start by marking “Digital Evolution (The Game is Life, #6)” as Want to Read:
Digital Evolution (The Game is Life, #6)

Digital Evolution

(The Game is Life #6)

Ten years have passed on Tygon since the Virtual Prophet woke the Dreamers.

Games of life and death continue and the stakes for winning — or losing — promise to affect the inhabitants across three realities.
Published February 6th 2015 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Digital Evolution, please sign up.
Abbas Hey Jake, I know that Terry is writing a new book which should be out soon which will be about the bottle cap man.

Claudia Pinillos
Feb 18, 2015 rated it really liked it

I've been pretty obsessed with this series. I finished the first four books in a couple of days each but this last one I couldn't get into and just devour. First of all, there's so many worlds at this point that it's hard to always know where you are. Second, all the characters keep moving around so really if you knew them in Earth or Tygon or the Dream, that doesn't mean that's where you'll find them in this book. I often found myself going back and being like, oh ok, this character is
Melinda
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
And the plot thickens... the way the blurbs of these books read, you could almost be forgiven for thinking that they were not connected. Well don't be fooled, all of the old cast of characters are back with a vengeance in here...and then the book just ends, so prepare yourself for another cliffhanger and more unanswered questions. Also, you shuld be prepared to be confused alot in this book, one reality, two, three??

Not sure how the author will resolve all these before the series ends. But look
Ryan
Jul 04, 2015 rated it liked it
I have enjoyed the series up until now, but the author is giving us too much of a good thing. This series is in desperate need of closure. It's kind of like the Friday the 13th movie series. The first few were good, but after that they became predictable and started pumping a franchise for more money. It's like an uncle who comes to Thanksgiving dinner to tell you he is homeless, and just needs to stay until Christmas so he can quit drinking and get his shit together. If INTERLUDE-COOPER, or wha ...more
Michael
Mar 21, 2015 rated it liked it
It could be a result of reading the series back to back but I found the fifth book of the game is life to drag on. I was hoping to find an ending but there is more to come, still.

if you've enjoyed the series so far, you should continue reading but if after Virtual Prophet you were close to being done with the series, Digital Evolution may not save it for you.
Suzanne
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
If you haven't read the first 5 books in this series, stop reading this right now b/c it won't make any sense :) Go read the other 5 books first!

This is book 6 in the Game is Life Series. This book jumps back into the story of Trew and Danielle. They are now married with a little girl who is about to start her first day at school. Students are supposed to go into The Game starting at age 5. Trew and Danielle have decided to send their daughter to a traditional school instead, and they have even
Fred Wagner
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not as "beaming" a 5-star review as books 3 & 4. However, still worth it. Perhaps I am still lagged from the let-down of book 5. PLUS, almost nothing ended up being mentioned in this book 6 of book 5 to make that one have been a remotely inclusive book in the series. Dawn got a brief cameo. And of course Sam Thorn is as big as ever. This book had, I suppose, more of those confusing moments regarding timeline and such which have plagued the entire series. It is the kind of thing which tends t ...more
Douglas Owen
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was ok
In for a penny...

Since I have started the series I might as well finish it. Vested time, you understand.

If I'd known the editing got worse as the story went on then I would not have invested my time. Tense issues, grammar problems, and a book based mostly on dialogue. Probably about 85% of the novel is dialogue, so if you're into that sort of thing this one is for you. But if you like well paced books with plot or highly character driven, then stay away.

Not impressed, but then again most self-pu
Helen Hesketh
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Love This Series

I choose this rating as I have fallen in love with this series, I love the complex characters, the settings just everything. I'm not a spoiler fan so I don't write them in my reviews, I have read plenty of fiction and can honestly say I haven't enjoyed a series as much since the House of Night. These books have nothing in common with that particularly series except the ability to make me read the next one and the next one. These books are for anyone who enjoys a bloody
Lily
Feb 20, 2017 rated it liked it
Pretty good...I guess. I really loved the previous books in the series, but this one was a little different. It moved from way to many perspectives (in my opinion) which made it seem a little slow. However, I like the plot up until the ending. I will spoil ending, but I personally did not like it and feel that the series is going to go even more downhill from here.
Patty Prentice
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read!

I have read/listen to all the books so far. They are addicting and hard to put down. The are twists in the plots that I never seen coming. If you like sci-fi, then you really should read this series.
Rustus
Mar 16, 2017 rated it liked it
The whole book is a long and a little boring preparation for the final chapter.
Sharon Spencer
Jun 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So entertaining

The fun surprises and entertainment never stops!!
I would recommend this series to any reader who enjoys a stimulating read
Douglas Hansen
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good not as much as the first.
Kal ★ Reader Voracious
3. Interlude-Brandon, ★★★★★
4. Virtual Prophet, ★★★★
5. Shadows, ★★★★
6. Digital Evolution, ★★★
Each of us is alone and all together, both at the same time. Our greatest strengths emerge from our most difficult moments of weakness. This is the way of the universe, and you are blessed to experience it."

I'll be honest: this wasn't my favorite book in the series. While the detour from Trew in Shadows at this point still hasn't paid dividends for the overall
Taj
Aug 15, 2015 rated it did not like it
^_^
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-stars
WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!!!!! Wow. This book was soooo good!! The plot is incredible, and so complex!!! The characters really make the story come to life, and the games within games that everyone plays to stay alive are fascinating to watch. At the end of the book, it is soooo good, but I won't spoil it... I recommend this to EVERYONE because Terry Schott is a great writer, and the complex plot in this series is phenomenal!! It is so cool because every book in this series just get ...more
Linh
Jul 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: science-fiction
Virtual Evolution is basically the start of a new story line for the Game of Life series. I would say that Book 1-4 follows the main plot with the central conflict. That was 100% resolved in Book 4, in my humble opinion so I feel like this is a beginning of something new.

To be honest, I enjoyed the book. It has all of Terry Schott's creative story telling and page turning suspense. A lot is happening very quickly, and all our favorite characters are back fighting new battles, meeting new people
LiA
Feb 13, 2016 rated it liked it
Sam
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
For some silly reason, I thought this book was the end of the series. Not so much. I'd let quite a bit of time go buy since reading the first four books, so this one was a little bit to get back into because we had so many different characters that I only vaguely remembered their histories. But it was still enjoyable. Then I got to the end and I'm really excited to see where the next book goes...when it comes out.
Karsyn
Apr 09, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I wish I hadn't waited so long after reading the start of this series to read this one. It was still really good, but I kept forgetting stuff from the earlier ones and it would take me a bit to realize who someone was. The whole series is so confusing anyways, but still really enjoyable.

I didn't like the end though. HUGE cliffhanger and I didn't realize there would be more. Definitely will be watching for more, if there are any.
George
Jan 30, 2017 rated it liked it
Loved the beginning and middle of this series but, possibly due to interruption in my reading, I got somewhat lost and confused and had to struggle to finish this. I think if I read them all on a daily, sustained basis it might have been better but, it just felt like it was going on a bit long. I do recommend the series though.
Kathryn
Jan 20, 2016 rated it liked it
This story started to really drag with the forth installment, and continued that trend into the fifth. I still love the concept and the first three books were phenomenal, but the series probably should have been wrapped up long before now. The end of Digital Evolution was a big disappointment for me. So many questions left unanswered.
Karlyn
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. The multi layered approach to the game keeps one guessing and waiting for the next big surprise to drop. The author surely has the entire thing mapped out because he introduces new components very fluidly. Great job! Luke Daniels is an awesome reader. Bring on the next one.
Lori Anderson
OK. Right now, after going through five books and two shorts, all I want to know is....IS THIS THE LAST BOOK? I enjoyed this one more than some of the others because I could finally figure out and keep up with who was whom and on what planet. I still am not sure who Thirteen is so help a girl out?
Christian Rogers
May 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Is life a game?

The ending seemed a bit rushed. Bit of a surprise but kept me interested in knowing what is next. Glad I read the full series. If you start you have to see it through.
Nathan Boxall
Apr 11, 2015 rated it liked it
I don't like where the author is taking this story. I am likely to read the next one because this one has finished with too many questions which need answering... if the next one doesn't clarify things significantly, I'm not sure I'll follow on with the series...
Chelsea
May 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015, ya, amazon
Wow, that was quite the twist in the ending. I really hope he continues this series. He's done a great job of keeping my interest as a reader. Usually by this point I would be tiring out of the story and wishing for it to end, but I am still really intrigued with where he is taking this.
Dallas Hockley
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned, digital
Enjoyed this one thoroughly. Meta beyond and within meta. Some much to imagine and consider. And revel in.
Alexandr Viniychuk
Dec 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Great development of the story but too many new lines started and weren't finished, so you'll definitely want to read the next one :)
John Raynor
Mar 15, 2015 rated it liked it
Although I am a little disappointed with the ending, I'm not sure why. I'm not sure what I was expecting but it seems to have ended rather suddenly. Great series!

How Many World's? *Notes* plz add more 1 1 Oct 05, 2016 04:21PM

• Starship Alexander (Hive Invasion Book 1)
  • Guardians (Caretaker Chronicles, #2)
  • Convergence (The Aliomenti Saga, #7)
  • My Tomorrow, Your Yesterday (Second Chances #3)
  • Forged in Fire (Destiny's Crucible #4)
  • The Crucible (The Ember War Saga, #8)
  • Girl Takes The Oath (The Emily Kane Adventures #4)
  • First Instinct (Hammond Brothers, #1)
  • Ava's Revenge (Unbounded #1.5)
  • Uprising (Emerge Series #2)
  • Polar Vortex
  • It Began With Ashes (Wroge Elements, #1)

The Game is Life (8 books)
  • The Game (The Game is Life, #1)
  • Digital Heretic (The Game is Life, #2)
  • Interlude-Brandon (The Game is Life, #3)
  • Virtual Prophet (The Game is Life, #4)
  • Shadows (The Game is Life, #5)
  • Cyber (The Game is Life, #7)
  • Fragmented (The Game is Life, #8)
“Know that whatever decision you make, it is neither good nor bad. It simply is. All of us experience love, loss, gain, hope, despair, and all the other feelings and emotions. These are the gifts of the universe, although many of them are not perceived as such until time has passed.” 3 likes
“To feel blessed to have experienced even a brief moment of time with each other, that is the trick of it.” 3 likes