Start by marking “Tiger Lily Part One (Tiger Lily, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tiger Lily Part One (Tiger Lily, #1)

Tiger Lily Part One

(Tiger Lily #1)

An alternate cover edition can be found here.

Lily Salomé has encountered more challenges than the average twenty-four year old. After a horrendous crash killed her parents, an abusive relationship was all she needed to calcify her broken heart to stone. So when Lily’s boss comes to her with a challenge most girls would balk at, she knows there isn't much left in this world
Published February 6th 2015 by ASD Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Lily Part One, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Lily Part One

✿kawehi.reviews
Jan 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆ I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you! ☆

B9e l O6 CUAAPgy C

Tiger Lily is author Amelie S. Duncan’s second book release since her debut and it was a definite step up.

I really admired the relationship between Lily and Jonas as they don’t have an insta-love bond or scenario and have to build their repertoire from the ground up.

Seeing as Lily harbors an array of mental and emotional trauma as well as abuse; and Jonas simply does not want another long-term relationship, with
La Mala ✌
Jun 12, 2015 added it
Shelves: netgalley, eros
A free copy of this ebook was provided by NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you, NetGalley!

Well, I'm not going to rate this because, clearly, I'm not the right kind of readership for this romance novel.

I'll do my best to explain why...

(view spoiler)
Artemiz
Jun 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: netgalley, 2016
It seems to me that Amélie S. Duncan has participated in the same writer's workshop that E.L. James, Sylvia Day, Sylvain Reynard and probably many more has participated. The workshop was probably named "How to write an erotica novel to grown up Twilight fans." This story had all the same key elements - vulnerable and timid girl meets domineering and devastatingly handsome older man.

Lily, our slightly overweight, coy girl is working in small publishing house and her boss sends her on a mission -
Coco.V
Nov 17, 2017 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies
FREE on Amazon today (11/17/2017)!
Babel
With a sensitive and insightful writing style, the author delivers a story that is easy to delight the senses. It's so engaging I couldn't / didn't want to stop reading. One day. That's all it took. To read it and to fall in love.
It immediately appealed to me the premise of a fake encounter between a sweet, honest, hard working woman and an elusive, striking business man who's about to publish a book. Lily is insecure because of a very bad relationship that seeps venom into her present. I apprec
Deanna from Deanna's World
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
I love a good erotic romance and what Amelie S Duncan has done is write a good erotic romance. The sex is hot and the hero, Jonas Crane is even hotter. Everything about Jonas works for me. He's mature, he's sexy, powerful, knows what he wants and super confident.

Lily, on the other hand, is young, inexperienced and very immature. She's also somewhat selfish in that she wants everything she wants but she doesn't understand giving, compromise and sacrifice. She enters into a relationship with Jonas
Frank Atkins
Sep 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tiger Lily is the first book in a trilogy by Amelie S. Duncan. She introduces us to Lily, a beautiful young lady who is learning her way in the world. Plagued by insecurities, recovering from a broken engagement while coming to terms with the death of her parents, we meet her at her most vulnerable point. Curvaceous, witty and wounded, I fell for her instantly, as did Jonas. He is a hardened business mogul who wants all of the benefits of a relationship without having to deal with any of the com ...more
M.L.
Feb 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I give this a 4 1/2 of 5 rating.

I was left feeling satisfied even though the story ended
with a slight cliffhanger to it. But it was expected
since this is only Part one of this gripping series.
The characters, Lily Salomé and Jonas Crane have a unexpected
yet interesting connection when they first meet each other.
Lily had set out to make contact with him for the publishing
company she works for but Jonas becomes intrigued by how
genuine she seems as a person. Jonas has the right mix of
confidence, a
May 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***I received this book for an honest review via NetGalley***

My, my, my! Where do I begin? Amelie S Duncan did a perfect job with Tiger Lily! I could not put this book down for the life of me! The writing was splendid! I was so engrossed and whisked away into the story! I didn't want to put the book down to go to bed! I just had to know what was going to happen with Jonas and Lily!!! And then, I completed book 1 and was left immediately wanting book 2!

This billionaire romance had some similariti
Books Movies Fandoms
My star rating for TIGER LILY is: 4 1/2 out of 5 stars. :)

My ‘Blogging Reader’s Review’ after reading an
ARC Copy of ‘TIGER LILY’(via:BooksMoviesFandoms.wordpress.com):

Tiger Lily is the first novel of the Tiger Lily Series by author Amélie S. Duncan. I was given the opportunity the read and review a copy of this captivating contemporary romance about a young lady by the name of Lily Salomé and a successful business mogul by the name of Jonas Crane. Readers will get to enjoy the story in the mai
Nessa
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
THIS REVIEW IS BASED ON THE ENTIRE TRILOGY.

OUR HERO is a rather odd man in my book, but a very open-minded one given his relationship with his ex-wife. At 37 years old, he's a good decade and more older than our heroine but I have always liked an older man story. Except, I didn't feel close to Jonas at all throughout the whole story, and certainly not the kind of book boyfriend I would voluntarily keep. Jonas is elusive, and I can't put my finger on it but there's something about him I cannot re
Krista Jenks
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lilly has been thru a lot in her life and she just trying to do her job and do it well and remain out the spotlight if at all possible. Her boss has been a good friend to her at many times in her life and she willing to do a lot for him . So when he ask her to go to an event to try and approach Jonas Crane about working with her publishing she works at she says yes with little resistance.

When she gets to the event the Jonas Crane is at she is surprised to find a different man than her boss descr
Pureescapism
Jun 20, 2015 rated it liked it
It took me so long to read this book and it is only 168 pages long!!! The writing is fine but

There is nothing new or original to this story It can be summed up in the same old formula - Alpha, Controlling Billionaire who doesn't want a relationship but wants a companionship (aka Fuck buddy on tap) with a younger insecure girl who has an abusive ex and whose parents have died. Sex is amazing - She of course starts to fall for him after two weeks so has to break it off .... Sounds familiar? Yep re
Theresa
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. Jonas and Lily are apprehensive about relationships, and their past plays a significant role in their arrangement. When Jonas meets Lily, he understands she has alterior motives, yet he's intrigued by her. Jonas is single-minded in his determination to have Lily, and she sees something in him that pulls her toward him, even when her head tells her otherwise. This is the first book in this series, and I am anxiously waiting for the next one.
Danielle
Apr 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
What a lovely read. Clean writing, interesting quotes. Interesting main character who comes across as real? Someone who has struggled and who struggles - Her past loss and her former relationship bleed through to the new relationship.

I hope that Jonas is developed more in the next novel.

Didn't really like where the novel left off though. - Anyone know when the next one is due?
Bea Trisha Villa
Jan 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: friendship, romance, sexy
this is so like 50 shades. -_-
Gudrun
In the beginning I was intrigued: a young woman self-confident enough to walk in a bar and get the attention of a potential client for her publishing house. After meeting her ex fiancé she turned into a doormat, behaving completely irrational. Although she failed every time she wanted to solve her problems by herself she refused any help. Very annoying behaviour.

I also didn't understand her feeling of inferiority: she had been raised by loving parents as a single child, she had a good job, been
Caroline
Dec 18, 2018 rated it did not like it
Janet Taggart Baldwin
Aug 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4-1/2 SHINING STARS!

This was my first book by Amelia Duncan and I was intrigued. She did a good job with the characters, I liked Jonas in that he was strong and caring, but he was too controlling. Lily was so sweet and compliant, but also a doormat. Some people think may think it wasn't very realistic, but having been in an abusive relationship, I would have to say she was spot on with it. And Declan, what can I say, Lily's personality makes her a magnet for those types of men. However, Jonas is
Sue MacKenzie
Jan 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!

Absolutely loved it and had to go out and buy the next one to see what happens.
Can't wait to start it now
Diana Nelson
Jun 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic read

I thoroughly enjoyed every sentence of this book. I look forward to the next in this series. Ms Duncan is my new favorite author
Sarah D
Dec 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this but IT WAS NOT A COMPLETE BOOK!!! I find this so annoying. I’ve got to go and buy book 2 now in order to find out what happens next.
Vanessa Serrano
Jul 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3.75
Marjorie
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Faith

Good story. Did not like the ending at all but....that is part of the story. Good luck Tiger Lily you may need it.
Candee Love
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok
Robin Hansen
Jul 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amelie is the queen of sexual fantasy with her book. Written with style and emotions. Can't wait to follow Tiger Lily's and Jones journey
Books Laid Bare
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5 out of 5

Oh, where do I start and I don’t mean that as a bad thing because as the first body of work that I have read from this author and I found that she presented me with a story that appealed to me on every level.
The story is told with a lightness of touch that make it impossible not to engage with both the characters and the life that they are sharing with you.
Once you pick the book up I have to say that you will be hard pressed to put it down.
Lily is on the right side of getting out of
Jeannie Zelos
Feb 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tiger Lily (Tiger Lily 1)  Amélie S. Duncan
Genre:  Erotic romance
Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
I loved Amélie's Debut book Little wolf, and was pleased to review this one. I really enjoyed it once again, the same perfect blend of sex and story with neither dominating the other.
Lily has had such a lot happen in such a short while, and the most recent being her fiancé dumping her after she moved across country to be with him. He’s a jerk, as we see later in the book, an abusive jerk at
  • A 21st Century Courtesan
  • Naked Risk (Shatterproof #3)
  • Mind Over Matter (Loose Ends, #3)
  • The Frenchman (Jet-setters & Jeopardy, #1)
  • The Midnight Hour (The Violet Hour Series #0.5)
  • The Perfect Hostage (Super Agent, #4.5)
  • In Deeper (In Deep, #2)
  • Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)
  • Syphon's Song (Mayflower Mages, #1)
  • Serafina and the Silent Vampire (Serafina's, #1)
  • Breaking All the Rules (The Seen Trilogy, #3.1)
  • Primal (Overwatch, #3)
  • Incendiary (Phoenix Rising Rock Band, #2)
  • Heat (The Stark Affair #1)
  • Mr. Virile and the Girl Next Door
  • The Mistress Experiment (Mistress, #1)
  • White Heart of Justice (Noon Onyx, #3)
  • The Thorn and the Sinking Stone
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com

Tiger Lily (3 books)
  • Tiger Lily Part Two (Tiger Lily, #2)
  • Tiger Lily Part Three (Tiger Lily, #3)