Start by marking “Finally Finn (Finding Sadie, #2; Los Rancheros #3.2)” as Want to Read:
Finally Finn  (Finding Sadie, #2; Los Rancheros #3.2)

Finally Finn

(Finding Sadie #2)

Isn't it always when you think your life is looking up, that you inevitably get batted back down? You finally think you're climbing your way out of the hole, until someone steps on your hands.

I thought our relationship was evolving past benefits and into commitment, until I realized that everything I thought I knew about the man in my bed was a lie.

Call me a fool, but
Published March 5th 2015 (first published February 23rd 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Finally Finn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finally Finn

Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Sweet sexy Sundays...
I'm not sure what the title means, but I'm glad to FINALLY know what Finn's secrets were and have all the questions answered. I kinda like him being 'Batty'. I guess one is his sexy side and the other is is CEO side. I thoroughly enjoyed this serial. I got attached to the characters, immersed in their drama, invested in their future. I especially enjoyed the internal dialogue and the witty banter, it kept me laughing and eased me through the difficult parts. My heart was bro
Lustful Literature
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**DEBBIE'S 5 BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN STARS REVIEW**

Sadie and Batty at there best!

I have read every single book in this series and by far this is one of my favorites.

This book starts off where the last one left off and Sadie was by far the best in this one. She was hysterical and I loved everything about her. The banter between Sadie and Finn was out of this world in this book. It sucked me in and I devoured every word and was sad when the book was over.

“I hate you. I want to take tweezers and pull
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Feb 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Wonderment Stars

This book was given to me for my honest review.

We all have ridden the infamous Carousel at one point in our lives. Walking up to the carousel we can pick out our favorite character to which we love so much. As we sit upon the character and the up and down motion begins with going in the circular motions. We all can relate this to our everyday lives when looking more closely at the ride itself. Up and down motions can relate to our giddiness and laughter of the newness. The circ
books are love
Mar 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
From the moment that Sadie and Finn met I have been hooked to their story and this last book doesn’t disappoint. NO there isn’t alot of hot intimacy but the intimacy we do get is real and is what makes up a relationship. It’s the intimacy of trust and love The intimacy of talking to each other and supporting one another. The one that show are vulnerabilites and secrets. We finally see who Finn is behind the rough exterior. We see what makes him him We find out wha the tattoo is about, his life b ...more
Stephanie Marshall
Mar 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Five Stars just doesn’t seem like enough when rating this amazing book from Brandace Morrow.

Finally Finn is a part of a series that I would give 5+Stars to infinity if I could. In this book we get to see more into Sadie and Finn’s lives but also into the lives of others from the Los Rancheros Series.

After how we were left at the end of Forgetting Popper, I just wasn’t sure what to expect. I just knew that Batty had a lot of explaining to do….

I absolutely loved every minute of this book, as wel
Paula  Phillips
Mar 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is one series that I found myself througholy enjoying as I reach the last book "Finally Finn" . The series started with Sadie re-discovering who she really was and forgetting Popper - the stage name she had been given. We learnt about her volunteer work at the hospital in the Cancer Ward where she donned her sidekick superhero outfit and cheered up the children when she wasn't screaming her throat raw down the microphone and wearing skimpy , barely there outfits on stage. In Book #3 Findin ...more
Breanna Eichhorn
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sadie is mad a Finn, he didn't tell her about the kids. Sadie decides that she is going to start a chore chart for the girls because they said that they don't have to do anything. Sadie taught the girls how to swim on the first day she was there, they were swimming in the lake when Finn came home he jumped into the lake because she thought Hannah was drowning.Finn gets really angry at Sadie because she keeps calling him Finn instead of Batty.
Sadie likes when her house is clean so she cleaned F
M.L.
Feb 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I know about his past. I can't unknow it and the craziest part is I don't want to." -Sadie

What started out as a purely physical relationship between Sadie and Batty has turned into much much more. The first two book introduced Sadie's struggle to find herself and rid herself of Popper's persona. You also met Batty and developed a hate/love relationship because he was, truth be told, a really big jerk and rude. But FINALLY, you come to understand why he is the way he is. You discover his history
Sultry Steamy Reading
I received a copy of this book from Book Enthusiast Promotions in exchange for an honest review and as part of the book's blog tour promotions.

Finally Finn is a swet conclusion to a story that's evolved from many different experiences in a young woman's life. I loved Sadie in this book. She was the star here. From dealing with the unexpected announcement and thinking that the girls were Finn's, to winning the girls over by just being her awesome self.

There was a part near the end where I was so
Doris
Feb 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So this review is for Finding Sadie, Saving Popper & Finally Finn. It was too hard to break them each down because as soon as I finished one I couldn't wait to get to the next. I'm glad that I had them all so I could read them back to back to back.

I loved this series. It gave you the badass female who even though she softened her ways, was still a very strong person without all the "extra" she had put into Popper. It was not only Finn that brought that out in Sadie but the kids from the hos
Debbie
Feb 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW! I absolutely loved this series. Finn and Sadie are the best couple. When we left off at the end of book 2, Sadie was going to pick up Finn's kids. Kids she had no idea existed. There's a story with the girls that I won't spoil, but you will love them immediately. Watching Sadie with them will make you fall even further in love with her. Sadie and Finn still do the hospital visits on Sunday as Batty and Robin, with the pediatric cancer patients. That's one of my favorite parts to these books ...more
Book Hangover Page
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Brandi! Brandi! Brandi! I cannot tell you how much I love your writing style and your books! Each book has it's own spunk it's own character with a beautifully written romance.
This book is the continuation and completion of Finn and Sadie's story. The story starts out as a roaring lion and goes out at a soft little cuddly lamb. I love this story in particular because of its intensity. I personally love Sadie's character...she is hard a$$ and she is soft when she needs to be.
Finn is her perfect
Christina Gobin
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

I swear Brandace can do no wrong in my book. I was so in love with these characters that I didn't want their story to end. I cried...YES CRIED several times when Sadie did everything in her power to make those children feel special during their last days. I loved watching Sadie grow into a some what domesticated "house wife" when taking care of Fin's family. Sadie and Fin grow and learn to love and trust again through each other, they are truly two pieces of a whole.

I LOVED all three part
Tammi
Mar 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Holy Crap did I just finish this book in one sitting? Sure did because it is that freakin' good!!

I knew there had to be more to Batty/ Finn but wow wasn't expecting all that. Loved it!!
Sadie and Batty (I call him that because I like that side off him a bit more) are so awesome together! Hot steamy sex, caring and loving at the hospital and deep down only want the simple things life.

I have loved all of the books in the Los Rancheros series. I can only hope to meet more characters!
On a side note I
Taisheena Rayne
Mar 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Brandace is new to me, but I am loving her style. This story takes places over three books. But that just gives you more to read. You will love them. I love the descriptions and personalities of the characters and places. I want more from Los Rancheros. I would love to live at the farmer’s market.

Finn is the focus of this book but its still mixed in with Sadie. When you finish forgetting popper you have got to get this one. So you can watch the twists and turns of love and life.

I was gifted th
Kimberly Fandrey
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Long live Batty & Robin!! Great finish to a fantastic series!

I love books that touch all of my emotions. I laughed, cried, hated & loved with these characters. Finn was a wet dream, hunk of man and Sadie was a vulnerable, trashy, beautiful leading lady. The story line was touching, hot & fun all at once!! I would recommend this series to everyone who loves a sexy story that makes your emotions run the gambit. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Maria York
Mar 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Omg this was a great read! I laughed, was surprised, laughed more, got very emotional and cried! Sadie is a spitfire and lost in a few different ways! But one thing is for sure and that's how she feels for Finn! Finn is a pain in the bum, sexy as all get out, a dad of sorts and just what Sadie needs! Together these two are amazing!
Mar 10, 2015 rated it liked it
This book I am not sure what to think about :( ... I absolutely loved the first two book and this one for me was hard to get in to .. Which is sad because I really wanted to like it... On to the next one here hoping that I like that one better
Mignon Mykel
Feb 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received in exchange for an honest review; original post at:

First off... something I forgot to say in my FINDING SADIE/FORGETTING POPPER review -- what Batty and Sadie do is amazing.

...and it happens.

Working at a Children's Hospital, you get the opportunity to see these things. Have I seen a Batman on the HOT (hemotology, oncology, transplant) unit? No... but I've seen the countless athletes -- they tend to spend a lot more time on the long term units than
Joanna Brocklehurst smith
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the concluding part of Sadie and Finn’s story. The secrets that have been kept finally come out. There is more to the superhero that Sadie has been sleeping with than she knew, this could tear them apart.
Can they survive this?
I absolutely loved reading about Finn and Sadie and am a little gutted that their story is now complete. I really am excited to see what is next form this lovely author.
T
Mar 16, 2019
Anna Luiza
Apr 14, 2015
Goodreads Librari...: New cover! 3 150 Feb 02, 2015 08:15AM
I am a full time mom of four, and stationed overseas with my sexy soldier. My current obsessions are Maroon 5, rum and coke, and reading in no particular order. Despite being terribly awkward with social media, I'm everywhere. Frequently subjecting the public to pictures of my minion's messes, and everything that is Momdom in my house.

Finding Sadie (3 books)
  • Finding Sadie: A Prequel (Los Rancheros, #3)
  • Forgetting Popper (Finding Sadie #1, Los Rancheros #3.1)