Start by marking “Anomaly of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #3)” as Want to Read:
Anomaly of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #3)

Anomaly of Blaze

(The Fireblade Array #3)

An Anomaly of Blaze is the cause of a great many troubles, but he may also offer a solution to the woes faced by our heroes.

In Calidell, The Fireblade must deal with her wars alone, and the battles she faces are nothing like those of the ten millennia before.

A new monster has taken up residence in her mind, and it seeks to control her power. She must do all she can to pr
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about Anomaly of Blaze, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anomaly of Blaze

Vik
Jan 20, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I "borrowed" the copy I bought my wife for her xmas pressie and if you've been reading this series then prepare to be dragged in even deeper in and most frustrating of all, you'll need to wait for the next book for some answers!!

Some questions will be answered but there are more things left open< i don't want to give any spoilers away so you'll just have to get it yourself ;-)
Minisha Patel
Nov 22, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read the first two books about 8 months ago so when I started reading this,I didnt know what was going on (mostly my fault for having bad memory). I carried on and eventually it started coming back to me and just like the first two books, I thought it was great. Alot of twists and turns.
I want to read all of them again when I get the fourth one. I never usually read books twice but they are a quick read (even for me who is a little slow as my hubby says) and has a good storyline. Each book wil
Rebecca
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
While I'm still enjoying the characters and the world, I didn't like this one as much as the first two. While I love Artemi and Morghiad together, I really want more of the other characters - more Silar and Medea in particular. Maybe we'll get a little more of them in the next book after the way this one ended. One thing I am super annoyed at is Artemi's continual putting down of her own attractiveness. It adds nothing at all to the narrative, feels counter to her personality, and is just plain ...more
Elisabeth Wheatley
WARNING AND DISCLAIMER: Some spoilers for previous books in the series. Also, this book contains mature themes and is not Young Adult.

I…have many emotions regarding this series. The books are huge, the timelines covered in each installment can span for decades, and the author most likely stays up late thinking “how can I hurt these characters next?”

The plot:

This book picks up just a few days after the end of the previous installment with a grieving Artemi and her children. Again, there is th
Nichola Inglis
Mar 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
By book three in the Fireblade Array series I wasn't sure how much more I could take - these books are frustratingly brilliant!

I'll not risk spoiling the books by going into detail about the story but I will say that if you like fast paced, emotionally charged and action filled books then this series is for you.

Not a single moment of Anomaly of Blaze was dull and despite there always being something going on the author avoided losing the emotions and intricate story lines that lie within the boo
Ali
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle-read
I'm not sure how much more of this series I can take.... Whilst I love the world that has been created (which I keep repeating because it's that good)... And I love the steadfast characters I am not sure my emotions can take much more of this!!!!

A fabulous turn of events in the Fireblade Array series... Another stunning end to a book... and onwards to the next one!!!!
Jul 29, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
these books all run together when I read them one right after the other, excellent series.
Sierra
Jan 21, 2016
Jaydon
Jul 22, 2018

• Windswept : The Hightower Trilogy, #2
  • Jaded Stone (Souls of the Stones, #0.9)
  • Vulture (The Ferryman + The Flame #3)
  • Conquering Fate (Order of the Krigers, #3)
  • Empyreal Fate
  • Broken (ShadowLight Saga, #2)
  • Heir of Hope (Follower of the Word, #3)
  • The Golden Cage (A Dance of Dragons, #0.5)
  • Defiance (The Priestess Trilogy, #1)
  • Krait's Redemption (The Cat's Eye Chronicles, #5)
  • Verdant (The Legends Of Regia, #3
  • The Underground Witch (Incenaga, #2)
  • Blood of the King (Khirro's Journey, #1)
  • Knight Assassin
  • Beyond the Iron Gate: Zara's Journey (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada #0.5)
H.O. Charles is author of The Fireblade Array - a #2 best-selling series across Kindle, iBooks and B&N Nook in the Sci-Fi and Fantasy categories (#1 would just be showing off, right?)

Though born in Northern England, Charles now resides in a white house in Sussex and sounds like a southerner.

Charles has spent many years at various academic institutions, and cut short writing a PhD in favour of

The Fireblade Array (7 books)
  • City of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #1)
  • Nation of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #2)
  • Blazed Union (The Fireblade Array, #4)
  • Voices of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #5)
  • Fall of Blaze (The Fireblade Array, #6)
  • Ascent of Ice (The Fireblade Array, #7)
“he’s got a new wife to keep him company. But what about you? I see three children have done nothing to harm those two corset cushions of yours.” 0 likes